Microsoft's acquisition of Activison Blizzard

Swift_Star

Veteran
2 Jul 2022
I mean, are people not aware of who pulls the strings in the West? Why do you think EU pushes sanctions on Russia? Sanctions that harm the EU more than the targeted country?
We know but nobody expected them to try and interfere because of gaming.

Eternal_Wings

Dein Nomos
24 Jun 2022
I mean, are people not aware of who pulls the strings in the West? Why do you think EU pushes sanctions on Russia? Sanctions that harm the EU more than the targeted country?
Honestly I wish Albert Einstein never gave the formula for nuclear weapons to America. Or better why did humanity need to misuse nuclear energy for destructive weapons?

OP
OP
Satoru

Satoru

Limitless
Founder
20 Jun 2022
Honestly I wish Albert Einstein never gave the formula for nuclear weapons to America. Or better why did humanity need to misuse nuclear energy for destructive weapons?

He didn't though. You're thinking about Oppenheimer.

Some reading on the misconception that Einstein was involved

Dabaus

Veteran
28 Jun 2022
I think the reason they want Sony to sign the 10 year deal so bad is so cod comes to PlayStation but since Sony is refusing, they cant put it on, this making this whole 79 billion dollars spent a bust if most of the user base won’t have access. Cod going exclusive to Xbox mid gen where ps5 is outselling at least 2:1 would kill cod, not Sony.

It’s basically the contract companies sign to be allowed to put their game on a platform but since Sony isn’t signing it ms/Activision blizzard can’t. Just a theory.

Zeroing

Veteran
6 Jul 2022
It’s it over yet?

Joking.

Sometimes I feel like that Greek tale of the prophet who warns people of what will happen but they do not listen.

We should all say “thank you” to all those influencers, journalists and fans for defrauding the majority of the gaming community.

Reactions: Deleted member 417

Fenton

Veteran
22 Feb 2023
Another MS shill (damn so many of these fuckers in the media).
"It's okay for MS to buy big publishers and take popular IPs away because some brand new unproven studios will immediately compensate"

Reactions: Puff

VillaiN

10 Feb 2023
I think the reason they want Sony to sign the 10 year deal so bad is so cod comes to PlayStation but since Sony is refusing, they cant put it on, this making this whole 79 billion dollars spent a bust if most of the user base won’t have access. Cod going exclusive to Xbox mid gen where ps5 is outselling at least 2:1 would kill cod, not Sony.

It’s basically the contract companies sign to be allowed to put their game on a platform but since Sony isn’t signing it ms/Activision blizzard can’t. Just a theory.
Lol interesting theory. Imagine they went, so u want to take biggest pub on planet and make every1 dependant on u, steal market share etc...fine, AB games wont be published anymore on PS. Holy shit. AB value down the toilet.

I wouldnt be surprised if next MS attack isnt sony doesnt allows us zo put GP on ps platforms. Like they plan to put their own store on iphone or whatever.

Reactions: Jim Ryan

laynelane

Veteran
14 Jul 2022
I think the FTC must have a better shot at winning than anybody thought the way MS are freaking out now

I was thinking something similar. Either there's something going on behind the scenes that is or will seriously impede this acquisition and/or they're trying to interfere with any maneuvers Sony is making or may make in Japan.

Reactions: Jim Ryan

Dabaus

Veteran
28 Jun 2022
Much like most of the MS fearmongering spread by their influencers.
Japan cucking this quickly wont stop microsoft trying to crack open Japan and make acquistions there. If anything this is the green light to go ahead. Unless there was some serious concern Japan may block the deal? I seriously doubt that though.

Eternal_Wings

Dein Nomos
24 Jun 2022
Japan cucking this quickly wont stop microsoft trying to crack open Japan and make acquistions there. If anything this is the green light to go ahead. Unless there was some serious concern Japan may block the deal? I seriously doubt that though.
I don’t so that Microsoft will ever be allowed to buy a Japanese publisher. Guys keep it real: Do you think MS didn’t already try?
This scumbags 100% have attempted to do so. They can keep barking as much ad they want, no matter how much they intimidate them. I hardly disbelief that any political escalation will occur, because of an unpopular console.

Dabaus

Veteran
28 Jun 2022
I don’t so that Microsoft will ever be allowed to buy a Japanese publisher. Guys keep it real: Do you think MS didn’t already try?
This scumbags 100% have attempted to do so. They can keep barking as much ad they want, no matter how much they intimidate them. I hardly disbelief that any political escalation will occur, because of an unpopular console.
Bro, they’re going to. The 98 percent high end market share is the battering ram they needed. Now they have have congressmen to help. Sony completely over played their hand and inadvertently made it so Microsoft can get their foot in the door.