Microsoft's acquisition of Activison Blizzard

Eternal_Wings

Dein Nomos
24 Jun 2022
They can’t compete then lol. MS can buy anything Sony can 100x over, if they wanted to.
If it’s Japan, then you can forget it. Hostile takeovers are getting blocked. Rules are very strict their especially for Foreign companies like Microsoft. If Sony buys there a Japanese pub then Microsoft and it’s lowlife politicians can do nothing about it.

ghostz

Banned
12 Apr 2023
Just the way MS likes it. Screw consumers, or choice. Screw free market, or free will for that matter. You will be assimilated.

Typical American style, brutally pounding the little guy into oblivion while crying foul.
I mean, Sony is paying other companies to keep their games off other consoles and has been doing it for generations. Seems par for the course.

One eyed jacks

10 Feb 2023
They can’t compete then lol. MS can buy anything Sony can 100x over, if they wanted to.
This is what microsoft and xbots continue to believe despite 20 years of continuous L’s. They are so desperate to stay relevant and save face they would rather waste 70 billion to prolong the inevitable.

This isn’t like windows.. microsoft can’t monopolise this industry the way they did the desktop space, they will continue to fail until they have nothing left to buy and then implode harder than zune,mixer and kinect combined!

Last edited:

Bryank75

I don't get ulcers, I give 'em!
Founder
18 Jun 2022
icon-era.com
Because Sony has been doing it for years.

Naaa Xbox went all out during the 360 generation and when PlayStation got back on top, Xbox / Msft didn't like getting a taste of their own medicine... that is my perspective.

Now Microsoft want to do something that they believe Sony cannot, so there is no chance of retaliation on a similar scale.

But what happens when they lose anyway.

ghostz

Banned
12 Apr 2023
Naaa Xbox went all out during the 360 generation and when PlayStation got back on top, Xbox / Msft didn't like getting a taste of their own medicine... that is my perspective.

Now Microsoft want to do something that they believe Sony cannot, so there is no chance of retaliation on a similar scale.

But what happens when they lose anyway.
The only thing I recall MS paying for were COD marketing rights during 360 days. What am I forgetting?