Microsoft's acquisition of Activison Blizzard

Fenton

Veteran
22 Feb 2023
FxTtvQvX0AIWgm0

Eggman

12 Apr 2023
Oh wow he did delete it. I took a screenshot of the tweet last night on case he deleted it after being exposed. Will upload screenshot later when Im not on mobile

Here's that screenshot I took before he scrubbed his shit

• Surprised
Reactions: Bryank75

Nitro

Icon Extra
10 Apr 2023
North Pole
He's no longer useful to Microsoft's cause. He was welcome when shaping perception the deal was healthy for the wider industry. He was greeted with open arms when misrepresenting Sony's written submissions and bashing PlayStation. Now he's an embarrassment. Florian who?

Last edited:

Bryank75

I don't get ulcers, I give 'em!
Founder
18 Jun 2022
icon-era.com

Every regulator, government and representative needs to see this type of behavior.... how low Microsoft and their agents have gone to muscle this deal through and realize how low it has gotten.

There is no decorum, no respect, no trust, it's bully tactics, dirty games and no company using such methods should be entertained.

KiryuRealty

Cambridge Dictionary High Priest of Grammar
28 Nov 2022
Where it’s at.
Every regulator, government and representative needs to see this type of behavior.... how low Microsoft and their agents have gone to muscle this deal through and realize how low it has gotten.

There is no decorum, no respect, no trust, it's bully tactics, dirty games and no company using such methods should be entertained.
If you think the regulators aren’t aware of this shit, I don’t know what to say.

• they're_right_you_know
Reactions: Sircaw and Bryank75

Bryank75

Founder
18 Jun 2022
icon-era.com
If you think the regulators aren’t aware of this shit, I don’t know what to say.

Didn't seem to sway Europe much but I didn't expect anything from Vesteger.... completely corrupt woman. Europe is all about collecting the fines.... funding their extensive governance roles with ridiculous pay packages for previous national politicians who already have 1-2 pensions.

• they're_right_you_know
Reactions: Cool hand luke

Eternal_Wings

Dein Nomos
24 Jun 2022

The whole industry (not only games, every single one) would be so peaceful without Microsoft. MS is a common evil which have should been razed back then when US government wanted to scatter them. Curse you George W. Busch!

KiryuRealty

Cambridge Dictionary High Priest of Grammar
28 Nov 2022
Where it’s at.
Didn't seem to sway Europe much but I didn't expect anything from Vesteger.... completely corrupt woman. Europe is all about collecting the fines.... funding their extensive governance roles with ridiculous pay packages for previous national politicians who already have 1-2 pensions.
Oh, the European Commonwealth is a total joke for regulation. Absurdly tight rules and no interest in fixing them, as it’s all about collecting fines. Their competition standards are basically just there to extort corporations, not to do anything in the consumer’s interests at all.

Honestly, the whole EU setup is a farce the way it is, and I honestly think the UK was right in pulling out, since the EU chose to give them an ultimatum when reforms were called for.

Bryank75

Founder
18 Jun 2022
icon-era.com
Microsoft uses it the most

Not surprised one bit... I heard of companies that do 'reputation management' that basically run a type of mass shilling and attacking rival companies, pushing up scores across the net etc. I imagine they have loads of people in call-center type setups...