Microsoft's acquisition of Activison Blizzard

KiryuRealty

Cambridge Dictionary High Priest of Grammar
28 Nov 2022
Where it’s at.
Not surprised one bit... I heard of companies that do 'reputation management' that basically run a type of mass shilling and attacking rival companies, pushing up scores across the net etc. I imagine they have loads of people in call-center type setups...
Boiler rooms in Mumbai and other places, VPNed to disguise the origin. Microsoft, WWE, Nike and others have been busted when VPNs failed and Twitter, YouTube and other sites saw a user suddenly fly across the globe while still signed in.

OP
OP
Satoru

Satoru

Limitless
Founder
20 Jun 2022
Oh, the European Commonwealth is a total joke for regulation. Absurdly tight rules and no interest in fixing them, as it’s all about collecting fines. Their competition standards are basically just there to extort corporations, not to do anything in the consumer’s interests at all.

Honestly, the whole EU setup is a farce the way it is, and I honestly think the UK was right in pulling out, since the EU chose to give them an ultimatum when reforms were called for.

There's so much nonsense here I really won't dignify an answer. Stop talking about stuff you don't understand.

Last edited by a moderator:

AshHunter216

Banned
8 Jan 2023
Pretty funny how Foss decided to go after Idas. Either he's jealous that Idas is seen as a more trustworthy source than him or he's so unhinged that anyone not as insanely obsessed with the success of the deal as him is seen as the enemy. There's also him trying to distract people from the fact that he got caught using sock accounts.

Idas doesn't even strike me as being anti-deal. If anything, he probably wants it to go through, He's just not an insane nut job about it.

Cool hand luke

Veteran
14 Feb 2023
View attachment 1492View attachment 1493

They cant be more transparent parroting this guy arguments
Hahaha I saw that on gaf and thought how fucking pathetic it was that in 39 countries, representing 2.4 billion people and 44 trillion dollars worth of GDP, Microsoft was performing SO POORLY in the videogame market after 20 years that the regulators threw them a pity party.

Throw 👏 in 👏 the 👏 towel 👏

Nobody wants Xbox.

#shutdownxbox
#arrestflorian

FatKaz

Veteran
16 Jul 2022
Not surprising considering anything they can do to weaken Sony, benefits Samsung, LG and other Korean firms....

Very predictable and falls in line with the history between the two countries.

I think the main reason why korea and some others like japan have approved without challenge is they would never of been able to justify an SLC in console or cloud.

There either just isn't enough presence of either MS or ABK.

Last edited:

AshHunter216

Banned
8 Jan 2023
I think the main reason why korea and some others like japan have approved without challenge is they would never of been able to justify an SLC in console or cloud.

There either just isn't enough presence of either MS or ABK.
Apparently South Korea also defined the cloud as a separate market, so even their approval doesn't help as much as they think it does with regards to the appeal.

Screenshot_20230530_055913_Chrome.jpg

Last edited:

Bryank75

I don't get ulcers, I give 'em!
Founder
18 Jun 2022
icon-era.com

Also love the bit above that you clipped, where someone notices that when 2 people were banned, 2 others appeared out of nowhere (that hadn't been posting) to pick up the slack....

It's like whack-A-mole in there with astroturfers and shills. Only a corporation has things so organised that they have replacements ready to go if some of their assets get banned / blocked.

Continuum

28 May 2023

it's him

expos.png

oof.png
span.png