Microsoft's acquisition of Activison Blizzard

Nhomnhom

Banned
25 Mar 2023
PlayStation release more games on Xbox than Xbox does on PlayStation at this point due to MLB and Bungie.

Guy removes huge games from PlayStation than shows up with this narrative over temporary exclusives. He should be glad Sony is going with temporary exclusive and not buying publishers to remover their games from Xbox as well. For pretty much any Japanese publisher removing games from Xbox would not hurt them in the least.

FatKaz

Veteran
16 Jul 2022
Phil has specified his previous statement, future COD titles will be available to all future playstation consoles*
I'm not following this stream anymore so maybe missing context but that just seems like the same dance they did with the CMA.

CMA obviously eventually decided that they won't foreclose, but never bought into those lofty contracts.

Reactions: kuzon

Gods&Monsters

Veteran
21 Jun 2022
I really don't get Xbox fans, if Xbox sucks so much it needs to buy Bethesda and ABK just to compete why are you a fan of this garbage brand? It sure as hell can't be because of the games they made in the past 15 years while Phil Spencer was in charge.

🤡 🤡 🤡 🤡 🤡 🤡

What game is he even talking about? Minecraft? It was already there before the acquisition.

The 30% Sony made with Bethesda games since the acquisition must be pitiful.

AshHunter216

Banned
8 Jan 2023
Got the usual shills pushing the narrative that Sony are assholes for not revealing their specs to Microsoft before this gen started, even though MS would have obviously used that information against them if they had.

AshHunter216

Banned
8 Jan 2023
I wonder when they'll start talking about cloud stuff. It does no good to allow MS to make this trial about needing abk to help them fight the big bad evil Playstation.

Bryank75

I don't get ulcers, I give 'em!
Founder
18 Jun 2022
icon-era.com
Making this whole trial based on Sony vs Microsoft is utterly stupid.

Many of the xbox guys think it is....

They are literally on Twitter all day asking 'Why are they not asking PlayStation about their exclusives' and 'Phil brought up Spider-man when they asked about Indiana Jones...what a Chad'.... they are such children.

thicc_girls_are_teh_best

Veteran
Icon Extra
24 Jun 2022
Derek Strickland's take on Phil Spencer's squirming to admit Elder Scrolls 6 is blocked from PS5.

Nobody who follows the industry as closely as Strickland can be so naïve.

Derek is basically a more mild version of Jez Corden & Tom Warren. Not as egregious a pro-MS/Xbox guy, but he definitely does seem to prefer that side.

I really don't get Xbox fans, if Xbox sucks so much it needs to buy Bethesda and ABK just to compete why are you a fan of this garbage brand? It sure as hell can't be because of the games they made in the past 15 years while Phil Spencer was in charge.

🤡 🤡 🤡 🤡 🤡 🤡

This idiot just said FF XVI came out for PC yesterday.

Nhomnhom

Banned
25 Mar 2023
Can someone correct Phil that FF XVI is also not available on pc
"Hello there fellow JRPG gamers, I too have been enjoying Playing FFXVI on PC."

Why are Microsoft complaining so much about timed exclusives when they're buying whole publishers?
Buying publishers AND doing timed exclusives as well. They even had embargoes imposed on third party publishers to pretend their games were not releasing on PS5 and Switch for a few days.

Loy310

Veteran
14 Aug 2022

🤡 🤡 🤡 🤡 🤡 🤡

Is Phil Stupid?

What about the 70% that Sony dont capture, ya know the 70% that goes to MS?
Is he saying that 70% in no way was used to help with them acquiring ABK?

WTF does he think Sony was going to do with that 30% split.