Microsoft's acquisition of Activison Blizzard

laynelane

Veteran
14 Jul 2022

This worries me… Sony let’s themselves easily fooled, they believe this nonsense.

This E-Mail (2019) from Matt Booty (putting Sony out of Business) was after all true.

2019 MS went on a buying spree and acquiring multiple Multi-platform studios.

2020 they tried to buy Square Enix and got rejected. In the same year they acquired Bethesda.

In 2022 Microsoft also announced Activision Blizzard deal. They also went after Sega!

Bloody hell what was Sony doing? They are sleeping. They didn’t realise that Microsoft wanted to murder them. That Sony execs are really slow pokes. It’s worrying…

It's like Phil is incapable of speaking without lying. I wouldn't worry too much about Sony. Judging from how strongly they've stood against this acquisition, they're well-aware of MS' plans.

FatKaz

Veteran
16 Jul 2022
That federal judge deciding on the PI has to be some moron to fall for the sympathy card that microsoft is playing, with them trying/tried to throw billions to purchase all these publishers.

But it's america, i expect no less.

FatKaz

Veteran
16 Jul 2022

Johnic

Veteran
24 Mar 2023
Outer Heaven
Oh look, more ammo for the CMA. Fuck this shit company.

Pardon my French but only a moron would cheer this on. People are actively supporting consolidation on a major level, which only damages your own hobby you claim to love. They can't or won't see past the short term "I get games on GP". Just imagine MS, a company with a history of shitty gaming practices, with no competition.

I have them damn console so I wouldn't be missing out on anything but the last thing for gaming I want is for them to control everything. And quite honestly, the same goes for Sony.

Swift_Star

Veteran
2 Jul 2022

This worries me… Sony let’s themselves easily fooled, they believe this nonsense.

This E-Mail (2019) from Matt Booty (putting Sony out of Business) was after all true.

2019 MS went on a buying spree and acquiring multiple Multi-platform studios.

2020 they tried to buy Square Enix and got rejected. In the same year they acquired Bethesda.

In 2022 Microsoft also announced Activision Blizzard deal. They also went after Sega!

Bloody hell what was Sony doing? They are sleeping. They didn’t realise that Microsoft wanted to murder them. That Sony execs are really slow pokes. It’s worrying…

This is PR fluff. Nobody believes this.