Microsoft's acquisition of Activison Blizzard

Nhomnhom

Banned
25 Mar 2023
Seems that all this processes with regulators was a big charade, they had this document available all along.

There is no doubt regarding what MS was trying to do and this email is the smoking gun in the CMA case and explains why they wen't with the cloud angle. It all makes perfect sense now.

Blatant corruption is the only explanation for MS to be allowed to move with their acquisition plans.

Last edited:
Reactions: Dr Bass

Eternal_Wings

Dein Nomos
24 Jun 2022
They are so stupid they would. Xbox is already promoting most of their games and they're on Game Pass too. Get ready it will happen after ABK. Atlus is dead.
Microsoft tried in 2022 but they were rejected by Sammy Group. This was around Tokyo Game Show when Sarah Bond was talking about they have big things to reveal. Microsoft wanted to hostile takeover Sega, so the Japanese government blocked it. Guys remember it, I told you last year in 2022 about it! But nobody had believed it. My source (friend of mine I luckily know) was not lying after all.

Swift_Star

Veteran
2 Jul 2022
Microsoft tried in 2022 but they were rejected by Sammy Group. This was around Tokyo Game Show when Sarah Bond was talking about they have big things to reveal. Microsoft wanted to hostile takeover Sega, so the Japanese government blocked it. Guys remember it, I told you last year in 2022 about it! But nobody has believed it. My source friend was not lying after all.
Good if true.

Eternal_Wings

Dein Nomos
24 Jun 2022
Guys Adam Conover was so right in his assertions. Every damn fanboy and outlet were hating on his statement.
This guy should get an own podcast imo!

D

Deleted member 223

Seems that all this processes with regulators was a big charade, they had this document available all along.

Welcome to the real world. Even if they didn't have it, everyone with a brain, including the regulators, know MS intent and the endgame - all of them. The game is an elaborate appearances game where individuals feint as if they don't know. No better red pill for some.

It's what it's.

Reactions: Gods&Monsters

daniel5043

Veteran
19 Jan 2023
image.png

• Informative
Reactions: Nhomnhom