Microsoft's acquisition of Activison Blizzard

reziel

Banned
12 Jun 2023
Lol FFXVI was announced as console exclusive back in 2020. I guess facts don’t matter on this?
Yeah they conveniently omitted that fact in the interview. I don't understand why Jim didn't correct that fact. Not to mention they ignored FFVII Remake.

Last edited:
  • they're_right_you_know
Reactions: Entropi

Doncortez77

Veteran
8 Jan 2023

I thought ABK and MS was so confident that it was going to go through. what happened Bobby??
kotick-bobby-kotick.gif

D

Deleted member 223

Nothing wrong in that. It's like a general visiting the troops in the front line. Good for morale and expedient.

Folks would be singing a different tune if a Sony exec was doing the same. "OMG he a gamer like us" "He cares about the community""Keeping in touch with gamers"....

Stop the salty BS. Greenberg does his job.

Reactions: Bryank75

Nhomnhom

Banned
25 Mar 2023
Nothing wrong in that. It's like a general visiting the troops in the front line. Good for morale and expedient.

Folks would be singing a different tune if a Sony exec was doing the same. "OMG he a gamer like us" "He cares about the community""Keeping in touch with gamers"....

Stop the salty BS. Greenberg does his job.
Were you not in the live stream yesterday with Jim Ryan, Bryank75, King Thrash Gaming and The Red Dragon?

AshHunter216

Banned
8 Jan 2023
Kotick apparently saying nice things about Sony and Playstation. My guess is to push the idea that they are too powerful to be hurt by losing ABK.

Gediminas

Boy...
Founder
21 Jun 2022
Kotick apparently saying nice things about Sony and Playstation. My guess is to push the idea that they are too powerful to be hurt by losing ABK.
yeah, he is lying the ground for that shit.
like, Playstation can make their own CoD 😂

no, they can't.

Reactions: kuzon