keKALm.gif

• haha
Reactions: Bryank75

Dr Bass

The doctor is in
Founder
20 Jun 2022
Bomb shell lol

This is not a "bombshell Jim Ryan" email. It is a Chris Deering email addressed to Jim Ryan. Anybody can email anyone they want, so framing this as a "Jim Ryan email" is a straight up lie meant to get people to think he said what he quoted.

Tom Warren is either really dumb, or really dishonest. Could be both. Either way, this is really bad "journalism."

One eyed jacks

10 Feb 2023
The media narrative seems to be microsoft has a god given right to have whatever it wants because reasons.

Look how shit windows is because of microsoft’s monopoly but we still have to entertain what these assholes have to say about needing more monopolies?

All the regulators who just waved this through like it’s perfect should be investigated for corruption. Good on CMA and FTC for sticking to their guns.

Bryank75

I don't get ulcers, I give 'em!
Founder
18 Jun 2022
icon-era.com
The media narrative seems to be microsoft has a god given right to have whatever it wants because reasons. Look how shit windows is because of microsoft’s monopoly but we still have to entertain what these assholes have to say about needing more monopolies? All the regulators who just waved this through like it’s a good should all be investigated for corruption. Good on CMA and FTC for sticking to their guns.

Should we make a thread listing the biggest shills and anti-playstation voices online?

Attributing quotes and actions to each notable shill...

Reactions: BlueLyria

nongkris

Veteran
14 Feb 2023
Should we make a thread listing the biggest shills and anti-playstation voices online?

Attributing quotes and actions to each notable shill...
the biggest ones in regards to reach in this trial seems to be tweaktown guy and tom warren. they are making separate articles on every revelation and framing it as terrible for jim ryan but holy from microsoft.

Bryank75

I don't get ulcers, I give 'em!
Founder
18 Jun 2022
icon-era.com
the biggest ones in regards to reach in this trial seems to be tweaktown guy and tom warren. they are making separate articles on every revelation and framing it as terrible for jim ryan but holy from microsoft.

Destin is busy on his hustle too.. making videos shitting on Jim and PlayStation every day.

He just got his YT silver play button.

Reactions: Nitro

AshHunter216

Banned
8 Jan 2023
Tweaktown guy is surprisingly levelheaded when live tweeting the proceedings though. He's willing to admit when MS messes up. Tom Warren, Jez Corden, Destin, FOSS, etc. are the really bad ones.

FatKaz

Veteran
16 Jul 2022
They should ask kotick about closing over the CMA before the merger expiry date.

Satya and kotick hold the highest point of leadership in their companies so they are the people to ask.

• fire
Reactions: Bryank75

Gediminas

Boy...
Founder
21 Jun 2022
They should ask kotick about closing over the CMA before the merger expiry date.

Satya and kotick hold the highest point of leadership so they are the people to ask.
i don't get it, why they are not asking that?

D

Deleted member 417

I don't believe Kotick.

He could release multiple GaaS, each with subscriptions required to play ala OG World of Warcraft. Release the game free, charge a fee for subscriptions and then sell MTX on top. Maximum pay day.