Microsoft's acquisition of Activison Blizzard

reziel

Banned
12 Jun 2023
If i was Bobby and the Board i would be looking at all offers and if something comes out better i would put MS on Notice. "for the benefit of the members of this board, please match or exceed this offer or we walk away"
With how long this appears to be taking that's probably what's going on right now.

Reactions: Loy310

Gods&Monsters

Veteran
21 Jun 2022
Google seems like perfect candidate though, Candy Crush, CoD Mobile, Diablo Mobile and WoW Mobile, cashcow for years on end
This would be the dream. Google buying Activision after all the shit MS told about them when the deal was announced (before making it all about Sony).

Loy310

Veteran
14 Aug 2022
All that shit and giggles being said about the extension, fun to read but i dont think there is another bidder lined up.

Last edited:

ultimateFF

Veteran
29 Jun 2023
If i was Bobby and the Board i would be looking at all offers and if something comes out better i would put MS on Notice. "for the benefit of the members of this board, please match or exceed this offer or we walk away"
That's the plan, they're gonna use this renegotiation situation to gouge more billions from m$ LMFAO.

Luffy123

Veteran
16 Jul 2023

COD exclusivity? More lies from shameless liars

These non gamers will still be crying about FF7 Remake and FF16 in fucking 2045 when Microsoft has bought every IP under the sun

it’s actually disgusting what the hardcore gaming discourse has become.

Just have to be grateful that PlayStation for the casual audience has become equivalent to a Premium Brand now that this is only relegated to online forums and communities

Gods&Monsters

Veteran
21 Jun 2022
COD exclusivity? More lies from shameless liars
It was Bobby that threatened to pull COD from Xbox if they didn't get a 80/20% split like on Playstation. It came out during the FTC trial. Sony was not involved in that but they are the bad guys as usual. I'm so sick of all this BS. Why is Sony not suing IGN?

He must be stopped.

Reactions: Would_you_kindly

Johnic

Veteran
24 Mar 2023
Outer Heaven
Imagine not having enough self respect to stop yourself from making stuff up to chase some twitter clout from people who probably haven't even entered puberty yet.

I honestly don't get the mindset of a person like that. Severe issues that should have been addressed long ago.

Reactions: Would_you_kindly

Dabaus

Veteran
28 Jun 2022
Mystic summarizes the entire saga of the acquisition and discusses what it all means to PlayStation and its future...

Worth a watch.
He kind of glosses over for what it means for Sonys future going forward. He says they’re on defense and I agree they are, but they aren’t behaving like they’re on defense. If anything they’ve been very nonchalant which I think is a mistake.

Loy310

Veteran
14 Aug 2022
These non gamers will still be crying about FF7 Remake and FF16 in fucking 2045 when Microsoft has bought every IP under the sun

it’s actually disgusting what the hardcore gaming discourse has become.

Just have to be grateful that PlayStation for the casual audience has become equivalent to a Premium Brand now that this is only relegated to online forums and communities
These people are not core gamers, they are influencers, these people do not game, they use social media to distort reality and create fiction for clicks/profits. A lot of these guys are millionaires thru ad revenue and donations because you guys put them in the limelight.