Microsoft's acquisition of Activison Blizzard

Bryank75

I don't get ulcers, I give 'em!
Founder
18 Jun 2022
icon-era.com
Isn't this the podcast episode that spawned all that discussion about xbox influencers?

I'm only about half way through but I THINK that the one you're referring to is the Defining Duke from last Friday, not this newer crossover one...

But I will let you know after I watched the rest if I am wrong!

• Informative
Reactions: BlueLyria

BlueLyria

29 Apr 2023
I'm only about half way through but I THINK that the one you're referring to is the Defining Duke from last Friday, not this newer crossover one...

But I will let you know after I watched the rest if I am wrong!
I'm gonna check it out when I can, you're probably right, the clips that were shared only had 2 guys on it.

• brain
Reactions: Bryank75

MScarpa

28 Jul 2022
So what was happening with Sega and Atlus!? All sudden the thread went political and I couldn't figure out what was going on

Side note. Seems like a lot of members are from outside the USA it seems!?

BlueLyria

29 Apr 2023
So what was happening with Sega and Atlus!? All sudden the thread went political and I couldn't figure out what was going on

Side note. Seems like a lot of members are from outside the USA it seems!?
The classic MS will acquire sega at Wednesday rumors, because of a Microsoft edge tweet, which devolved into a who's worse: MS vs Tencent discussion that ended up on the topic of the involvement of MS and Tencent on their govs and the military complex.

So yeah, weird shit happened and there's nothing going on, we're just waiting for news.

Btw, anyone got that tweet from I forgot which xbot that was downplaying either GoW or Spiderman and said they would spend 100s of hours in redfall and starfield lmao

Nhomnhom

Banned
25 Mar 2023

It doesn't even make sense since Gamepass ain't doing anything to stop the PS5 domination and if anything PS+ is what is gaining ground fast.

Gamepass is clearly failing to live up to all it was hyped to be and we are already on year 7 and MS didn't get anywhere close to having one big AAA dayone every 3 months. Gamepass is a scam, 6 years of failed promises and "wait till next year".

Some clowns paid for 6 years of this garbage thinking they were getting a great deal but PS+ Extra that existed for only about a year already included drastically better games than what has been available on Gamepass over all this time (GoT DC, Returnal, Horizon Forbiden West, Uncharted Legacy of Thieves, Death Stranding DC, R&C Rift Apart, God of War, Spider-man, Miles Morales, not to mention the third party games).

Last edited: