BigMclargeHuge

Veteran
16 Jul 2022
evil-laugh-icegif-9.gif

Yurinka

Veteran
VIP
21 Jun 2022
What the fuck, I didn't expect this at all. Now that this happened, I imagine that they could also block the acquisition of at least the couple of the two other top publishers, Take 2 and EA, and potentially some other top publisher more, from MS and Sony.

And now it will be funny to see what happens next with CoD. Is MS going to sign a console and cloud 3rd party exclusive, or at least get its marketing? Do this block forbid such exclusivity? Is the Switch version of CoD still happening?

P.S.: Meanwhile at Sony:
jim-ryan-laughing.gif

Last edited:

riesgoyfortuna

Veteran
4 Jul 2022
Fuck vigilante joker, fuck setsutsage, fuck vixolus, fuck agent breezy, fuck manabyte, fuck addamsapple, fuck emz, fuck tr1upaya, fuck gay bowser, fuck dustin legarie, fuck colt eastwood, fuck Tom warren, fuck lulu cheng, and fuck the rest of idiots i forgot to mention
This news have broke your souls, iam in gonna have some champagne, life its good

Rule brittania, rule above the waves

AshHunter216

Banned
8 Jan 2023
Fuck vigilante joker, fuck setsutsage, fuck vixolus, fuck agent breezy, fuck manabyte, fuck addamsapple, fuck emz, fuck tr1upaya, fuck gay bowser, fuck dustin legarie, fuck colt eastwood, fuck Tom warren, fuck lulu cheng, and fuck the rest of idiots i forgot to mention
This news have broke your souls, iam in gonna have some champagne, life its good

Rule brittania, rule above the waves
Add Klobrille, Jez Corden and Michael Pachter