Microsoft's acquisition of Activison Blizzard

Swift_Star

Veteran
2 Jul 2022
That post makes the assumption that the EC can't be politically motivated or influenced by corporate lobbying.
Not only that. This person and lots of others think MS's interests should be above a country's.
They're literally asking for MS to ignore a country regulation so they can have it their way.
They're disgusting.

On Demand

Veteran
30 Jul 2022
Bruh honestly most of us don’t care about Call of Duty. If the deals pass then I would be upset because of losing Crash Bandicoot and Spyro. But I blame Sony for not purchasing the rights for both in the past.

Sony did try to buy Crash Badicoot from Activision.

That CMA response has got folks rattled 😁

You know if the CMA stayed quiet, pro acquisition supporters would be running around starting stories of how the CMA is feeling pressured to approve blah blah blah.

The CMA tweet is making them say that actually. Bunch of idiots.

Dabaus

Veteran
28 Jun 2022
The CMA keeps quiet:" They dont want to say anything because they know theyre wrong!"

CMA says something: "CMA is defensive because they know theyre wrong!"

Reactions: FIREK2029

Dabaus

Veteran
28 Jun 2022
I heard someone say on an insane xbox podcast that the CMA us meeting with the BTC because MS asked the prime minister to talk to them. Was this event already scheduled or is there any truth to that?

• thinking_hard
Reactions: Bryank75

Bryank75

I don't get ulcers, I give 'em!
Founder
18 Jun 2022
icon-era.com
Guess who's back?

Guy is nothing more than a fanboy, he shits on basically anything PlayStation does... anyone watching him for an extended period has enough information to reveal the truth.

I have nothing against him personally, hope he recovers well and all but he is not an expert I would ever listen to seriously.