Microsoft's acquisition of Activison Blizzard

24 Jun 2022
Double barrell gaming. Ill warn you, it makes that Reee thread seem sane and reasonable.

Boomstick_XL is one of the most insane, insipid, idiotic Xbox fanboys on the internet. You don't need to take a single thing he says seriously.

In fact, I'd say let those obsessed with this deal run wild. I got better shit to do with my time; only reason I even really chimed in today was because the EC actually gave an official statement. I'm not paying a single bit of attention to fanatic Xbox podcasts and I guess now I can add Hoeg Law to that list (he's not as blatantly fanboyish as the others, but his biases are VERY clear particularly after today's tweets).

AshHunter216

Banned
8 Jan 2023

LED

Twitter Legend
26 Jun 2022
24 Jun 2022
Era has locked the thread because the manchildren are butthurt over the CMA. Good stuff.

Post in thread 'The Microsoft / Activision Blizzard acquisition |OT| Antitrust Simulator [Up: EU Approves]'
https://www.resetera.com/threads/th...imulator-up-eu-approves.633344/post-105710059

also, what a fucking rotten forum where people report each other over mild disagreements.

Gawddam. You'd think they would be jubilated with the EC's decision but because the CMA reminded them they're still against approving the deal based on the grounds of MS's own arguments & claims, of course they just relentlessly attack them instead.

Somehow, someway, they ruined their own birthday party 🤣

Peter is on some high fucking horse on twitter

Senjutsu Sage as well. I'm surprised Riky doesn't have a Twitter account because you know they'd be going wild today.

Reactions: LED and Bryank75

Swift_Star

Veteran
2 Jul 2022
Gawddam. You'd think they would be jubilated with the EC's decision but because the CMA reminded them they're still against approving the deal based on the grounds of MS's own arguments & claims, of course they just relentlessly attack them instead.

The CMA really soured their hopes. It’s great to see.

Plextorage

Veteran
26 Feb 2023

Senjutsu Sage as well. I'm surprised Riky doesn't have a Twitter account because you know they'd be going wild today.

OK. I hope you can notice who is PS fan there in that thread. Curious will they be banned or permed

Nhomnhom

Veteran
25 Mar 2023
One of the best things about this deal is that it exposed how mental Xbots are. Most of them loved to faint some neutrality, then they showed their true colors the moment they thought things were going their way.

All that pro-consumer, "let's all be friends" rhetoric went away rather quickly.

Last edited:

Nhomnhom

Veteran
25 Mar 2023
No government is gong to pressure the CMA. They’re independent and can’t suffer any real pressure regardless what bots say.
They created a situation where the CMA is now fighting for it's own autonomy, it either blocks this deal or it loses all it's perceived power.

Darkknight2149

18 Dec 2022
She'ol
discord.com
The Playstation OT on era is so much more chill about this deal than the acquisition thread. This post is like one of the only times they even acknowledged it. lol.

View attachment 1365
Yeah, most of my time on ResetEra was spent chilling on the PlayStation OT, and in horror game and Silent Hill threads. That's probably why I only ever got banned once... until new Silent Hill games were announced. That was when the admins took an interest and decided they didn't like my analysis and opinions.

PlayStation OT isn't perfect but has a pretty good community.

Bryank75

I don't get ulcers, I give 'em!
Founder
18 Jun 2022
icon-era.com
Yeah, most of my time on ResetEra was spent chilling on the PlayStation OT, and in horror game and Silent Hill threads. That's probably why I only ever got banned once... until new Silent Hill games were announced. That was when the admins took an interest and decided they didn't like my analysis and opinions.

PlayStation OT isn't perfect but has a pretty good community.

They're all welcome to visit here, if they ever wanted. :p

Lord Mittens

Community Cat
1 Jul 2022
Of course, they are all welcome too.

Inbetweeners Dancing GIF

• party
Reactions: Bryank75