Minecraft Legends sold 76% on Switch, 19% on PlayStation platforms, 5% on Xbox | UK Charts

D

Deleted member 417

Yet MS sees it as a success. I’ll take their word for it over yours… lol. FH5 and Halo both hit 20+ million.
Whitney Houston GIF

FH5 and Halo sold 20+ million?

Halo Infinite has sold over 2 million copies worldwide. The game received generally positive reviews from critics, with praise for its graphics, multiplayer, and campaign mode.4 Oct 2022

On 8th November, we saw just over four million users on the game's leaderboard. (Forza Horizon 5).
Forza horizon 5 and Halo are on gamepass. Tell me more about these 20 million sales.

Are you an alt of remij or Adamsapple?

• haha
Reactions: Alabtrosmyster

Alabtrosmyster

Veteran
26 Jun 2022
Let's say that GP has hit 35 million.

That's 35 million of 100 million PC players and 70ish million xbox owners.

Of that 35 million, most don't play big games that come to gamepass.

It's a failure.
I'm fairly sure it's still at 25millions, and it may drop when people can't renew for $1.

But we shall see, a few big titles may reinvigorate the interest.

• thinking_hard
Reactions: Deleted member 417
D

Deleted member 417

I'm fairly sure it's still at 25millions, and it may drop when people can't renew for $1.

I'm happy to inflate the number so the shills can have an easier time tying themselves up!
But we shall see, a few big titles may reinvigorate the interest.
They may. Unfortunately for MS they only have 1 title on the horizon, Starfield, and it remains to be seen if it will be classed as big

P

peter42O

What makes more sense for Microsoft is going third party.

Perhaps but that's not going to happen, at least not in my gaming life time so it doesn't matter. I personally like their direction because it's different. Nintendo does their own shit, Sony does their own shit and so does Microsoft which is great, at least for me.

Swift_Star

Veteran
2 Jul 2022
Why would they sell 20 million?

do you expect artists to sell more physical cds when their music is on Spotify?

Both games have had 20+ million unique players.
Yes, Taylor swift constantly does it. That’s what happens when you foster a loyal fanbase and keeps releasing good products. 🤷🏻‍♂️

• they're_right_you_know
D

Deleted member 417

Yet MS sees it as a success. I’ll take their word for it over yours… lol. FH5 and Halo both hit 20+ million.

Moving the goalposts? OK.

Show me the receipts for 20 million individual players.

Hezekiah

Veteran
23 Jul 2022
Minecraft Legends selling most on Switch isn't a surprise at all especially when you factor in the mobile/handheld aspect of the hybrid console. As for Xbox, I will never understand why so many people act shocked or surprised when game sales are low due to Game Pass. Game Pass IS Microsoft's business model. First party software sales on Xbox consoles is literally just a bonus for them as a company.
15% of their total Xbox revenue IS their business model? Guess they have a lot of work to do.

ghostz

Banned
12 Apr 2023
  • haha

Alabtrosmyster

Veteran
26 Jun 2022
Perhaps but that's not going to happen, at least not in my gaming life time so it doesn't matter. I personally like their direction because it's different. Nintendo does their own shit, Sony does their own shit and so does Microsoft which is great, at least for me.
Microsoft is trying to do whatever Sony is doing, which would be fine if they were any good at it we would have more actual choice.

They bring nothing to the table, that's all they do.

• they're_right_you_know
Reactions: Gods&Monsters

Gods&Monsters

Veteran
21 Jun 2022

You talk as if other publishers don't have games on subscriptions.

How many millions of people played Horizon Forbidden West, God of War, Miles Morales, TLOU or Ghost of Tsushima? I bet all of them are at 20+ millions. Some 40+ millions even. That metric is valid for Sony too.

Ragnarok should be close to 20+ millions players and that's with SALES only.
20 millions players is not even impressive. I don't even know why you brag about it. All big Sony franchises trumps them in unique players and don't get me started on Destiny.

Cool hand luke

Veteran
14 Feb 2023
Look, we might disagree every now and then but please stay alive for the next 5 years!

ghostz

Banned
12 Apr 2023
You talk as if other publishers don't have games on subscriptions.

How many millions of people played Horizon Forbidden West, God of War, Miles Morales, TLOU or Ghost of Tsushima? I bet all of them are at 20+ millions. Some 40+ millions even. That metric is valid for Sony too.

Ragnarok should be close to 20+ millions players and that's with SALES only.

20 millions players is not even impressive. I don't even know why you brag about it. All big Sony franchises trumps them in unique players and don't get me started on Destiny.
HFW was bundled since basically launch and put on subscription like a month ago. None of the other games were on subscription. So what are you even trying to say? Lol.

And “brag”??? I simply responded to a post saying people don’t play “big games” on gamepass.

And no… GOW just passed 11 million. Lol “should be close”🤣

Please tell me which game you listed has sold 40 million.. LMAO!

Gods&Monsters

Veteran
21 Jun 2022
Sony has two games in the Xbox top 10. Microsoft currently only has one.

:ROFLMAO:

20 million players my balls. Dead game in under a year. Now 20,000 a day.
Ghostwire is so low at the end. Worse than Hi-fi. Poor Tango on their own platform.