NDrake: An acclaimed Xbox 1st party title, in GOTY convo for the year it released, will come to a compt pltform in 2024. HiFi Rush, Sea of thieves

Dabaus

Veteran
28 Jun 2022
With that Mod warning, will any brave soul step up and make a separate thread about xbox going third party or will that be an automatic ban?

• thisistheway
Reactions: kuzon

AshHunter216

Banned
8 Jan 2023
Nvm, found it. Surprise surprise! The last page is just "Sony too, Sony too, *pants* Sony toooooo!!!!"

Seems like "Sony too" has been a thing with that crowd since the beginning of last generation at least. Hilarious how they resorted to trying to deflect to PlayStation. My guess is that the mods won't police that nearly as harshly as they do negative Xbox discussion.

KiryuRealty

Cambridge Dictionary High Priest of Grammar
28 Nov 2022
Where it’s at.
Seems like "Sony too" has been a thing with that crowd since the beginning of last generation at least. Hilarious how they resorted to trying to deflect to PlayStation. My guess is that the mods won't police that nearly as harshly as they do negative Xbox discussion.
Like I have said more than a few times, it is like Xbots' brains are so broken that every shitty thing Microsoft has done, they think Sony was the one that did it.

I've even seen an idiot say Sony never brought anything positive to gaming, which just beggars belief.

Reactions: PS_ROCKS and Deto

On Demand

Veteran
Icon Extra
30 Jul 2022

AshHunter216

Banned
8 Jan 2023
Damn this is sad. They sound so dumb and defeated.

Equating Sony putting games on PC, as stupid as that is, to MS, a competing major console maker, putting their games on competitors consoles is as far reaching as you can get.
It's also funny how they mention the response to the PC port situation and try to act superior to PlayStation fans as if their community isn't in the middle of a meltdown over these competing console port rumors.

Last edited:

Batzy

Veteran
10 Jan 2024

Man has nothing to lose. No cred, now followers. Just spreading a word and causing chaos.
c94.gif

Loy310

Veteran
14 Aug 2022
Whats up with Sony’s stock price, its been on fire all year. Insiders must know something….