NDrake: An acclaimed Xbox 1st party title, in GOTY convo for the year it released, will come to a compt pltform in 2024. HiFi Rush, Sea of thieves

Gediminas

Boy...
Founder
21 Jun 2022
Speshal Nick claims Xbox secured some exclusive that will make a lot of people angry, but he can't say what it is because he'll get in a lot of trouble. Sounds like trying to distract from all the port news.
Xbot making xbox claim about nothing. Like clockwork damage control.
Who could make exclusive to xbox and big enough to anger people? Who is ready to kill their franchise?

Batzy

Veteran
10 Jan 2024
Speshal Nick claims Xbox secured some exclusive that will make a lot of people angry, but he can't say what it is because he'll get in a lot of trouble. Sounds like trying to distract from all the port news.
Well i am sure that evens outs Halo and the rest on PS5. Crazy Taxi timed exclusive.

• haha
Reactions: Bryank75

AshHunter216

Banned
8 Jan 2023
They've been saying that for years.

Pure copium.

@Gediminas

Sega's pretty dumb.
Reading it again, he might be implying it's a port that would make a lot of people angry. If it's final fantasy, which it's doubtful Nick is even accurate as he's gotten a lot of things wrong, it would mean MS and Xbox fanboys lied about Sony permanently blocking those games from Xbox.

• angry
Reactions: Gods&Monsters

Johnic

Veteran
24 Mar 2023
Outer Heaven
Reading it again, he might be implying it's a port that would make a lot of people angry. If it's final fantasy, which it's doubtful Nick is even accurate as he's gotten a lot of things wrong, it would mean MS and Xbox fanboys lied about Sony permanently blocking those games from Xbox.
We know MS lied because their own documents state so. No need to seek confirmation from their shills.

@Gediminas

Could be. Sega madea lot of shitty decisions, including timed exclusivity for some of its titles on a platform that has about 5 people that play them.

Batzy

Veteran
10 Jan 2024
I kinda wish it comes, cause it means xbox paid for it. I love when xbox does things to please xbots only to earn them jack shit and few happy tweets,

24 Jun 2022

He's not an insider, just an extreme Xbox fanboy not worth listening to and worth ridiculing on Twitter & online in general. Remember, he's part of XboxERA, and need I point to his epic anti-PlayStation rant in 2022 when RedFall & Starfield got delayed?

The clown's words aren't worth even a sentence, let alone multiple replies.

26 Nov 2023

He got a DM during the podcast with this breaking news that will light the world on fire….sure Jan lol speshal_Nick is such a joke.

Last edited:

AshHunter216

Banned
8 Jan 2023
He's not an insider, just an extreme Xbox fanboy not worth listening to and worth ridiculing on Twitter & online in general. Remember, he's part of XboxERA, and need I point to his epic anti-PlayStation rant in 2022 when RedFall & Starfield got delayed?

The clown's words aren't worth even a sentence, let alone multiple replies.
Yeah, I would definitely wait to hear something from a more legit source. I'm just remembering, isn't his track record so bad that even resetera has him banned as a source?

I know Klobrille, another shill admittedly, mentioning a big surprise for Xbox this year, but he may have been talking about Indiana Jones.

Luffy123

Veteran
16 Jul 2023
Lol they say internet meltdown and usually it’s the most tame shit

I guess something Sega or FF7 I guess idk

26 Nov 2023
Yeah, I would definitely wait to hear something from a more legit source. I'm just remembering, isn't his track record so bad that even resetera has him banned as a source?

I know Klobrille, another shill admittedly, mentioning a big surprise for Xbox this year, but he may have been talking about Indiana Jones.

He was banned from era yeah. He shared leaks in the PS OT and when the mods pressed him to prove his credibility he didn’t want to and was subsequently banned. People were calling him out for a while and then mods eventually stepped in when he didn’t wanna verify his info

Reactions: AshHunter216

AshHunter216

Banned
8 Jan 2023
I just remembered that NatetheHate, one of the ones mentioning these port rumors, implied a while ago that Square were going to give Playstation more exclusives, so whatever this mystery announcement is that Nick suddenly started hearing about after this bad Xbox news likely isn't Square related if it even exists at all.

Luffy123

Veteran
16 Jul 2023
I just remembered that NatetheHate, one of the ones mentioning these port rumors, implied a while ago that Square were going to give Playstation more exclusives, so whatever this mystery announcement that Nick suddenly started hearing about after this bad Xbox news likely isn't Square related if it even exists at all.

could be ff7 remake first version but tbh you’re right multiple sources said Sqaure Exclusives gonna get even worse so its most likely Sega