Nobody is wishlisting Concord on Steam

quest4441

Veteran
27 Feb 2024
What list? lol

The best selling list doesn't even have Wukong.

You can check here: https://store.playstation.com/en-us/category/877e5ce2-4afc-4694-9f69-4758e34e58cd/1

BTW the 300 is fucking bullshit in any list you try to look at.
https://store.playstation.com/en-us/pages/browse/3

Overall list, But keep peddling bs with arbitrary rankings based on some obscure rubric

BTW your list is a sham because it doesn't include college football but some people on this forum will gladly drink the copium koolaid you are serving

Kokoloko

Veteran
Icon Extra
21 Jun 2022

Overall list, But keep peddling bs with arbitrary rankings based on some obscure rubric

BTW your list is a sham because it doesn't include college football but some people on this forum will gladly drink the copium koolaid you are serving
No1 is doing copium. I think we realistically know this game has everything against it. Just stating that it has some sales while steam has no wishlisting.

ethomaz

Rebolation!
Icon Extra
21 Jun 2022
Brasil 🇧🇷
PSN ID
ethomaz

What? That list doesn't list what you want (it is a revenue based list)... it includes even very old games and not what is selling today.
There is a reason why not even installbase uses that "overall" list as best selling lol

Loot at the best seller list for yourself and sort by "Best selling":

Last edited:

quest4441

Veteran
27 Feb 2024
No1 is doing copium. I think we realistically know this game has everything against it. Just stating that it has some sales while steam has no wishlisting.
Wtf I pointed out the overall sales rankings on major PSN stores is 300+ and the guy said it is BS when it is factually correct, then he links a list where god of war 2018 is in top 10 for sales

Kokoloko

Veteran
Icon Extra
21 Jun 2022
Wtf I pointed out the overall sales rankings on major PSN stores is 300+ and the guy said it is BS when it is factually correct, then he links a list where god of war 2018 is in top 10 for sales
Tbh none of the lists linked show me anything. Random or nothing comes up when i click

quest4441

Veteran
27 Feb 2024
What? That list doesn't list what you want.
Loot at the best seller list for yourself and sort by "Best selling":

My brother in christ the list I linked to updates daily for all games on the US PS store for best selling games, Are you seriously telling us that last of us part II is selling more than college football currently? Because the list you linked only shows 97 games and doesn't have a single unreleased game while the list I linked compares games currently that can be pre-ordered to all other games that have been released

quest4441

Veteran
27 Feb 2024
Tbh none of the lists linked show me anything. Random or nothing comes up when i click
When you click on the browse tab for any PSN store it shows the best selling games for that region, For US- College Football is 1, destiny 2 is 20, wukong is 54, star wars outlaws is 72, astrobot is 96, AC shadows is 139.

Danja

Veteran
Icon Extra
10 Mar 2023
Why does it matter how a supposedly DOA game is selling to people who have no intentions to support it? Everyone has agreed the game will struggle including those who are supporting it.. what is this copium being spoken of?

Are people also not allowed to discuss their anecdotal friend list to show how many mutuals have it preordered?

No one has statistics for how the beta did on PS5 except we know Lobbies were packed for both betas.

Also most people don't preorder digital games in mass as before, I certainly don't as I don't see the point. Allow the game to launch and then see how it performs on PS5, I think it will do a little better than we are expecting.

Sony still has a few safety levers they can pull as well for this game, thankfully.

ethomaz

Rebolation!
Icon Extra
21 Jun 2022
Brasil 🇧🇷
PSN ID
ethomaz
My brother in christ the list I linked to updates daily for all games on the US PS store for best selling games, Are you seriously telling us that last of us part II is selling more than college football currently? Because the list you linked only shows 97 games and doesn't have a single unreleased game while the list I linked compares games currently that can be pre-ordered to all other games that have been released
First thing the main PS Store lists are based in revenue (not unit)... the other two are unit based (look that the best selling are normally what have the biggest deals / fire sales in the week).

This is the Best Seller list (last 7 days):

https://store.playstation.com/en-us/category/877e5ce2-4afc-4694-9f69-4758e34e58cd/1 (you need to change to Best Selling in the sort).

And this the preorder best seller list (last 7 days):

https://store.playstation.com/en-us/category/3bf499d7-7acf-4931-97dd-2667494ee2c9/1 (it is by default set as Best Selling in the sort).

And yes Sony only list 100 games because they don't share after it... 97 is just because some games are not show maybe because it is hidden and the page render has a bug that it counts the hidden game but don't show it.
TLOU2 is not the best seller in US in the last 7 days... if you change to order by Best Selling TLOU2 is 10#.

And something is very off in the main list.
Zenless Zone Zero ahead in revenue compared to FC 25, Destiny 2, etc?

quest4441

Veteran
27 Feb 2024
First thing all PS Store lists are based in revenue (not unit).
This is the Best Seller list (last 7 days):

https://store.playstation.com/en-us/category/877e5ce2-4afc-4694-9f69-4758e34e58cd/1 (you need to change to Best Selling in the sort).

And this the preorder best seller list (last 7 days):

https://store.playstation.com/en-us/category/3bf499d7-7acf-4931-97dd-2667494ee2c9/1 (it is by default set as Best Selling in the sort).

And yes Sony only list 100 games because they don't share after it... 97 is just because some games are not show maybe because it is hidden and the page render has a bug that it counts the hidden game but don't show it.
TLOU2 is not the best seller in US in the last 7 days... if you change to order by Best Selling TLOU2 is 10#.

And something is very off in your list...
Zenless Zone Zero ahead in revenue compared to FC 25, Destiny 2, etc?
97 games yet it has no elden ring, college football but yet has spiderman 2018 lmao I am done. And you do realize that hoyo games pull in 150 million+ every month or not? Nvm I will lose iq points prolonging this with you, You win Concord best game made, Customers are idiots only you are the true connoisseur of games

Reactions: ethomaz
27 Jun 2023
United kingdom
images
Looks like the concord character line up alright 😂

ethomaz

Rebolation!
Icon Extra
21 Jun 2022
Brasil 🇧🇷
PSN ID
ethomaz
I was curious about how Concord is doing on PS.
Using anecdotal data like the OP but using preorders instead wishlists.

In my friend list:

Astro Bot: 2 preorders
Madden 25: 2 preorders
Concord: 32 preorders
CoD: 126 preorders
Visions of Mana: 1 preorder

• haha
Reactions: Would_you_kindly

Sircaw

Pro Flounder
Moderating
20 Jun 2022
I was curious about how Concord is doing on PS.
Using anecdotal data like the OP but using preorders instead wishlists.

In my friend list:

Astro Bot: 2 preorders
Madden 25: 2 preorders
Concord: 32 preorders
CoD: 126 preorders
Visions of Mana: 1 preorder
How many of those people who ordered Concord were on your friend's list before they played the beta? did you add more people after, or are they all originals?

ethomaz

Rebolation!
Icon Extra
21 Jun 2022
Brasil 🇧🇷
PSN ID
ethomaz
How many of those people who ordered Concord were on your friend's list before they played the beta? did you add more people after, or are they all originals?
I didn't add new friends for years :D
In the Beta I did not add anybody.

Most friends where add from forums like GAF and Desitny playing (that is probably people aimed by Concord).
The last added are probably from this forum but years ago.

Edit - I had a total of 545 friends.

BTW anybody can check in PS Store on console to see how many preorders the games have (not all games shows it unless it doesn't show anything when there is no friend with preorder but I believe the publisher can disable that option because EA FC doesn't show it and it is impossible in 545 friend nobody had preodered it yet).

Last edited:
  • Informative
Reactions: Sircaw