Nobody is wishlisting Concord on Steam

ToTTenTranz

Veteran
Icon Extra
4 Aug 2023
This thread has been derailed and there are two people responsible for that. Where the fuck Days Gone figures into this thread?

Not sure where a thread called "Nobody is wishlisting concord on steam" could go after a couple comments, though.
Few people played the open betas, even fewer pre-ordered the game, no one wishilisted it.

It's DOA and the only people still paying attention to this game are the ones taking joy in seeing it crash and burn for a myriad of reasons.
End of story.

Hopefully Sony and the industry at large will learn the right lessons from this and if they don't, they'll just keep losing money until they do.

• brain
Reactions: Gods&Monsters

Vertigo

Did you show the Darkness what Light can do?
26 Jun 2022
I thought the anecdotal friend’s list pre-order stat would be fun.

I have a total of 4 friends on psn who have it preordered. I know my total roster is more than 99+ according to the mobile app but considering I’ve amassed all of them from playing Destiny… it seems fair to see if there’s a correlation with those who play Bungie shooters. But over such a long course of time it’s possible many accounts are retired.

Danja

Veteran
Icon Extra
10 Mar 2023
Not sure where a thread called "Nobody is wishlisting concord on steam" could go after a couple comments, though.
Few people played the open betas, even fewer pre-ordered the game, no one wishilisted it.

It's DOA and the only people still paying attention to this game are the ones taking joy in seeing it crash and burn for a myriad of reasons.
End of story.

Hopefully Sony and the industry at large will learn the right lessons from this and if they don't, they'll just keep losing money until they do.
Meanwhile the Twitter account and social metrics for the official games on their respective accounts has actually increased ALOT post-beta.

Not saying this game will be a success but some of y'all continue to ignore the fact, the game was clearly a bigger success on PS5 than Steam for obvious reasons.

Concord is literally the antithesis of most of the problem with modern multiplayer games. It's literally a multiplayer game straight outta the golden age of the 360 / PS3 days... All content up front and even goes a step further to guarantee all additional content will be free.

Sony doesn't need to learn anything as this game is exactly what gamers been asking for, but, they let stupid character designs and pronouns they won't see in the actual game get under their skin.

Reactions: voke and Kokoloko

ToTTenTranz

Veteran
Icon Extra
4 Aug 2023
Concord is literally the antithesis of most of the problem with modern multiplayer games.. It's literally a multiplayer game straight outta the golden age of the 360 / PS3 days..

I guess everyone's stupid and Firesprite is just misunderstood, then.

Shmunter

Veteran
22 Jul 2022

images

Kokoloko

Veteran
Icon Extra
21 Jun 2022

Well….the PS gamers ( who mostly complain about gaaas games from the history of their posts ) who havent played the game siding with Xbots and anti Playstation gamers ( Who are normally always biased) and also havent played the game….Siding with the media that usually always has negatively towards PS exclusives and loves woke media but all a sudden its too much…. I wonder who is less biased and stupid.

I get it, Character designs look ugly. Game has woke stuff and in that department they arent the smarted. But beyond that its a good pvp shooter. Not every game character has to get your hormones roaring lol. Put the stick down…

I know the Xbots and the owners of OverWatch (Microsoft) with there even more Woke product, will appreciate PS fans helping cancel a game that is competition to them.

Cancel the PS Gaas game and cheer for Microsofts gaas game as reason to not get Concord lol

Reactions: Danja and voke

Kokoloko

Veteran
Icon Extra
21 Jun 2022
I thought the anecdotal friend’s list pre-order stat would be fun.

I have a total of 4 friends on psn who have it preordered. I know my total roster is more than 99+ according to the mobile app but considering I’ve amassed all of them from playing Destiny… it seems fair to see if there’s a correlation with those who play Bungie shooters. But over such a long course of time it’s possible many accounts are retired.
The friends list pre order was just to show, while steam doesnt have anyone wishlisting the game, PSN has at least sales.

Funny how the anti PC port crowd suddenly likes Steam numbers to prove there hated gaas game is failing lol. This coming from a anti pc port fan myself.

And luckily its alot more provable then people’s opinion
IMG_4474.jpeg

• they're_right_you_know
Reactions: ApolloHelios

voke

Veteran
10 Jan 2023
Concord is literally the antithesis of most of the problem with modern multiplayer games. It's literally a multiplayer game straight outta the golden age of the 360 / PS3 days... All content up front and even goes a step further to guarantee all additional content will be free.
I been saying that about this game. I don't know how we get all content up front (apart from some likely cheap cosmetics), and no battle pass is going over the heads of many. I hear demand for this type of game all the time.

Reactions: Kokoloko and Danja

voke

Veteran
10 Jan 2023
The friends list pre order was just to show, while steam doesnt have anyone wishlisting the game, PSN has at least sales.

Funny how the anti PC port crowd suddenly likes Steam numbers to prove there hated gaas game is failing lol. This coming from a anti pc port fan myself.

View attachment 5412
My friends list has 8 preorders. i think this game is doing 90% of it's sales on PS.

• thisistheway
Reactions: Danja and Kokoloko

Muddasar

Veteran
22 Jun 2022

View attachment 5412

Exactly.

Amazing isn’t it. When it suits their agenda.

Reactions: voke

quest4441

Veteran
27 Feb 2024
PS Store US right now.

Across all platforms: #53
PS5 only: #48

This 300 bullshit is weird lol
dude I am talkign about the overall list, you are peddling the pre-order list number copium. BTW Wukong is ranked 54th on the overall list to give some perspective

• haha
Reactions: ethomaz

ethomaz

Rebolation!
Icon Extra
21 Jun 2022
Brasil 🇧🇷
PSN ID
ethomaz