Nobody is wishlisting Concord on Steam

Dick Jones

Corporate Dick
Icon Extra
5 Jul 2022
It's the stripper who jumps out of the cake that you have watched a hundred times, not the actual movie, innit>?

Shrek Film Smile GIF by Peacock

ryan reynolds GIF

I haven't even watched Shawkshank 100 times.

Kokoloko

Veteran
Icon Extra
21 Jun 2022
The game didn't get negative media attention because of the bugs it was the character being too white one of the reviews literally complained about deacon being 'another gruff white guy' they also complained about Sarah saying he should ride her as much as he rides his bike at their wedding
I couldnt care about what the media says. It just wasnt on par with Sony’s other AAA games

Last edited:
Reactions: Remember_Spinal

Kokoloko

Veteran
Icon Extra
21 Jun 2022
- Days Gone had a boring ~6 hour start but then it was quite fun and engaging IMO. Sony pulling the rug from a sequel was a mistake.
Out of all the games, it was least likely to get a sequel.

Not every studio needed to work on a sequel. They were already making GOW R, Horizon 2, Spiderman 2, Ghost of Tsushima 2, Death Stranding 2. And its not as popular as the others name wise and certainly doesnt have the polish and quality of the others

• they're_right_you_know
Reactions: Remember_Spinal

Kokoloko

Veteran
Icon Extra
21 Jun 2022
So I looked on my friends list on PSN, and 6 friends have Concord Pre ordered. Thats not including me and my friends who are buying it.
Looks like Concord has at least 10 sales lol. PS exclusive it is

Reactions: ethomaz and Sircaw

Dick Jones

Corporate Dick
Icon Extra
5 Jul 2022
And you REALLY MISSED me referencing Ragnarok and not GoW 2018.
His character had moved on by the end of GOW 2018, by the events of that game. Even if Ragnarok didn't come out, Kratos isn't the same angry character as the pre 2018 game. If you can't see that Kratos matured by the end of GOW 2018 then of course Kratos maturing in Ragnarok would be a shock to you.

Sircaw

Pro Flounder
Moderating
20 Jun 2022
So I looked on my friends list on PSN, and 6 friends have Concord Pre ordered. Thats not including me and my friends who are buying it.
Looks like Concord has at least 10 sales lol. PS exclusive it is
I am not even on your friends list.

Am I not good enough or something?

GO TO HELL!

• Shake
Reactions: Kokoloko

Kokoloko

Veteran
Icon Extra
21 Jun 2022
I am not even on your friends list.

Am I not good enough or something?

GO TO HELL!
Send me your username young seaswimmer.
Im mostly offline because my ex and some people I dont wanna play with are always online lol hahaha. The Destiny squad knows this lol

• Heart
Reactions: Sircaw

ToTTenTranz

Veteran
Icon Extra
4 Aug 2023
His character had moved on by the end of GOW 2018, by the events of that game. Even if Ragnarok didn't come out, Kratos isn't the same angry character as the pre 2018 game. If you can't see that Kratos matured by the end of GOW 2018 then of course Kratos maturing in Ragnarok would be a shock to you.
Kratos' character on GoW 2018 had already moved on from his constantly-violent persona years before the events of that game, fruit of being in a loving relationship and becoming a father.

But if you couldn't see even that when playing the game then of course you'd think that Kratos, Mimir and Atreus pulling sentimental soap opera lines in Ragnarok means cHaRaCtEr dEvElOpMeNt.

Dick Jones

Corporate Dick
Icon Extra
5 Jul 2022
Kratos' character on GoW 2018 had already moved on from his constantly-violent persona years before the events of that game, fruit of being in a loving relationship and becoming a father.

But if you couldn't see even that when playing the game then of course you'd think that Kratos, Mimir and Atreus pulling sentimental soap opera lines in Ragnarok means cHaRaCtEr dEvElOpMeNt.
What do you think GOW 2018 is about?

ToTTenTranz

Veteran
Icon Extra
4 Aug 2023
What do you think GOW 2018 is about?
A father trying to fight his own nature and habits to provide his son with a better life than the one he had, through a supernatural epic journey.

None of which excuses some of the poor soap opera dialogue we got in Ragnarok (and wasn't at all present in GoW 2018).

Johnic

Veteran
24 Mar 2023
Outer Heaven
Send me your username young seaswimmer.
Im mostly offline because my ex and some people I dont wanna play with are always online lol hahaha. The Destiny squad knows this lol
You can just log in to appear offline when selecting your user. Just press options and it's there. All online options available, zero hassle from the ex.

Reactions: Kokoloko

Kokoloko

Veteran
Icon Extra
21 Jun 2022
You can just log in to appear offline when selecting your user. Just press options and it's there. All online options available, zero hassle from the ex.
I yes, I do appear offline. But also everyone on the friend lists see’s me as offline too. Can I choose for an individual?

ethomaz

Rebolation!
Icon Extra
21 Jun 2022
Brasil 🇧🇷
PSN ID
ethomaz
I yes, I do appear offline. But also everyone on the friend lists see’s me as offline too. Can I choose for an individual?
You can block them and unblock when you want to talk again…

They won’t know they are blocked… they will still see you but when sent message to you you won’t receive so they will think you are ignoring them 😂😂😂

As blocked friends they won’t see some of your details (that depends how you set your privacy).

The point is when blocked even if they saw you online (you set status to public) their message and invites won’t reach you 👌