Nobody is wishlisting Concord on Steam

JAHGamer

Banned
8 May 2023
You sound so stupid...
Crazy you were hating on PSVR2 so much and that sold over 600k in 6 weeks at $600, but are defending Concord with your life and it couldn't even get 3k players in 2 weeks for $0😂🤣🤣🤣

What are we doing here??

Danja

Veteran
Icon Extra
10 Mar 2023
Crazy you were hating on PSVR2 so much and that sold over 600k in 6 weeks at $600, but are defending Concord with your life and it couldn't even get 3k players in 2 weeks for $0😂🤣🤣🤣

What are we doing here??
And guess what I bought a PSvR2 though thankfully I was finally able sell that dead weight but keep clinging that 600k sales figure from a year and a half ago 🤣.

Still no updated figures? Hmmm I wonder why?

And yes I will defend Concord because I actually played the game and it was great? 🤣

And keep pretending Steam was the only platform the game was on... You poor thing

Vertigo

Did you show the Darkness what Light can do?
26 Jun 2022
Couldn’t event get 3k in two weeks? Like do you just act dumb? 3k peak on steam is not a cumulative total of players that day but for that 15 min snapshot on steamdb. Like, it’s clear you’re clueless and just talk out your ass.

What a baffoon. Might as well make up bullshit in bad faith just to shrug off the stupidity.

🤣

(And yes PSVR2 is Sony’s biggest blunder of the gen.)

JAHGamer

Banned
8 May 2023
And guess what I bought a PSvR2 though thankfully I was finally able sell that dead weight but upon keep clinging that 600k sales figure from a year and a half ago 🤣.

Still no updated figures? Hmmm I wonder why?

And yes I will defend Concord because I actually played the game and it was great? 🤣

And keep pretending Steam was the only platform the game was on... You poor thing
Dead weight that keeps having bangers released for it? That Sony still makes a ton of money from through 3rd party sales? 😂😂 The only deadweight is Firewalk, Sony bought a garbage studio at the top and now they're left holding the bag 😂 Literally deadweight. Sony WISHES Concord could sell 600k lifetime, it wont even sell 100k 🤣🤣🤣

PSVR2 getting a ton of support, meanwhile you'll be lucky if Midcord even lasts 6 months 😂

Reactions: Umar

Danja

Veteran
Icon Extra
10 Mar 2023
Dead weight that keeps having bangers released for it? That Sony still makes a ton of money from through 3rd party sales? 😂😂 The only deadweight is Firewalk, Sony bought a garbage studio at the top and now they're left holding the bag 😂 Literally deadweight. Sony WISHES Concord could sell 600k lifetime, it wont even sell 100k 🤣🤣🤣

PSVR2 getting a ton of support, meanwhile you'll be lucky if Midcord even lasts 6 months 😂
Is sony making a ton of money from it? Are the games selling? Is PSVR2 selling?

There's not a single PSVR2 game as good or enjoyable as Concord.

Danja

Veteran
Icon Extra
10 Mar 2023
I
Must be smoking crack if he thinks concord is better than resident evil 8 , resident evil 4 remake & gran turismo 8 lol
I wasn't aware I needed PSVR2 to PLAY ANY of these games and good luck getting VR support for GT8 🤭

Shmunter

Veteran
22 Jul 2022
They still have that eye in Shuhei Yoshida who is securing 3rd party exclusives thats hard carrying the PS5 like Stellar Blade. It's just their 1st party is a joke, Jim and Hermen have no idea what they're doing and bought this garbage studio before they released a doa game.
Indeed, seasoned talent scout vs bean counting suits

Danja

Veteran
Icon Extra
10 Mar 2023
Are they tho? Sony expected their product to be something special based on what they saw. Seems they’ve developed myopia.
They made a very good game? Technically it's probably the best looking FPS I've played especially for an online game. We can question their art direction or whomever decided to design characters or pronouns but the game itself? Extremely polished and fun. I don't see how talent is being conflated with y'all personal bias against the game or commerical appeal.

As if we don't live in a world where some of the best games ever were not commerically successful

Shmunter

Veteran
22 Jul 2022
They made a very good game? Technically it's probably the best looking FPS I've played especially for an online game. We can question their art direction or whomever decided to design characters or pronouns but the game itself? Extremely polished and fun. I don't see how talent is being conflated with y'all personal bias against the game or commerical appeal.

As if we don't live in a world where some of the best games ever were not commerically successful
Ignore Bias. A game is a sum of its parts, not just the engine. It is the large sample that is the wide market that speaks to it.

It’s been obvious to many, and should have been to Sony.

Reactions: Vertigo

Danja

Veteran
Icon Extra
10 Mar 2023
Ignore Bias. A game is a sum of its parts, not just the engine. It is the large sample that is the wide market that speaks to it.

It’s been obvious to many, and should have been to Sony.
The irony of talking about Ignore bias. Again what does the wider market has to do with the studio's talent? So according to your logic.... If the game was getting praised all over and having huge pre-orders and had high steam numbers... The studios talent would not be questioned now? Even if the game remained in its current state??

Neversummer

Veteran
27 Jun 2023
I agree but not with the western ones, if they fear microsoft buying studios we saw how that turned out. They should try to minimize employee count across the us and europe, the costs will automatically come down. They can keep their premier studios but having the firewalks, havens of the world just makes no sense when they can open 2 studios in malaysia for a fraction of the cost
Agree. I’m surprised that they still haven’t bought a Japanese studio. As shown with Nintendo there’s massive growth & profit by making these smaller scope artistic games that sell on par with AAA hyper realistic games.

PS lacks japanese games especially now that there loosing persona, yakuza & soon ff exclusivity in 1 gen PS should revive legend of dragoon, wild arms & ape escape as great JRPG smaller scope games.

Personally I’d like to see Firewalk make a spin off Killzone because the game feel of Concord feels like Destiny so I’d imagine a Killzone game with notable gameplay + much easier to make since Killzone is grounded, dark, mature & gritty. I only see Sony supporting Concord for 6 month to 1 year I just don’t see anything special about concord unlike other live service games where I’d argue the publisher should’ve stuck around longer support a game w special mechanics like Knockout City, Hyperscape, PS Allstars

Neversummer

Veteran
27 Jun 2023

PSVR2 lack of support is a shame. So much potential as shown w GT7 VR mode.

But yeah Concord is dead. Marvel rivals is much more hype & interesting of a game to play (even if the game is a copy paste overwatch) marvel rivals will do significantly better on both PC & PS console + it’s free. Concord doesn’t stand a chance at $40 & is releasing right next to Marvel rivals, Overwatch 2 going back to 6v6 & Black Myth Wukong oh & BO6 & not to mention next year is even more stack with singleplayer games & free to play live service games.

Don’t know why firewalk or PS think in a sea of F2P games releasing a multiplayer 5v5 pvp is a good idea like read the room. The only games that PS should charge are PVE games & in certain cases racing games, party/sandbox type of games.

Danja

Veteran
Icon Extra
10 Mar 2023
. The only games that PS should charge are PVE games & in certain cases racing games, party/sandbox type of games.
With this mentality no wonder one of my fave hobbies is being ruined. I'd rather pay $40 and get everything upfront and future content free.

Sick of y'all thinking games should be free.

Reactions: voke

JAHGamer

Banned
8 May 2023
How am I exposed? Do you even know what that words means? 🤣
I exposed your hypocrisy

PSVR2 selling great at $600 = a deadweight flop, constantly hate on it and spread FUD
Concord not even getting over 3k ccu for FREE = amazing, defend it with your life and attack anyone who calls a DOA game DOA

😂😂😂
Is sony making a ton of money from it? Are the games selling? Is PSVR2 selling?
Yep, you know they get a 30% cut of 3rd party VR games right? New games are releasing for VR2 all the time and devs are prioritising PSVR2 versions of games over Quest/PC. You think devs would keep supporting it if there were no money to be made?? This ain't Xbox son, aint no GamePass deals being handed out 😂😂 I've spent hundreds myself, as have countless others, and the VR2 wasn't sold at a loss. So they're making money on the headset and even more from the PSN store.

But because of YOUR BIAS you'll keep lying to yourself and pretending that it's a failure. Meanwhile, they're ACTUALLY about to lose upwards of 100m+ on Flopcord 😭 not even counting however much they spent on Firewalk. Probably at least another 100m right there 😂🤣 Good Lord! Almost all the money they've made from Helldivers 2 is gone 🤣🤣But hey, at least you enjoy it 😂😂

PSVR2 lack of support is a shame. So much potential as shown w GT7 VR mode.
There is plenty of support from 3rd party, I never expected much support from 1st party. It's too niche to dedicate top level talent resources to it, so I don't blame them, but GT7 more than makes up for it. I just wish they'd at least port some of the PSVR1 games.