Nobody is wishlisting Concord on Steam

Danja

Veteran
Icon Extra
10 Mar 2023
I exposed your hypocrisy

PSVR2 selling great at $600 = a deadweight flop, constantly hate on it and spread FUD
Concord not even getting over 3k ccu for FREE = amazing, defend it with your life and attack anyone who calls a DOA game DOA

😂😂😂

Yep, you know they get a 30% cut of 3rd party VR games right? New games are releasing for VR2 all the time and devs are prioritising PSVR2 versions of games over Quest/PC. You think devs would keep supporting it if there were no money to be made?? This ain't Xbox son, aint no GamePass deals being handed out 😂😂 I've spent hundreds myself, as have countless others, and the VR2 wasn't sold at a loss. So they're making money on the headset and even more from the PSN store.

But because of YOUR BIAS you'll keep lying to yourself and pretending that it's a failure. Meanwhile, they're ACTUALLY about to lose upwards of 100m+ on Flopcord 😭 not even counting however much they spent on Firewalk. Probably at least another 100m right there 😂🤣 Good Lord! Almost all the money they've made from Helldivers 2 is gone 🤣🤣But hey, at least you enjoy it 😂😂

There is plenty of support from 3rd party, I never expected much support from 1st party. It's too niche to dedicate top level talent resources to it, so I don't blame them, but GT7 more than makes up for it. I just wish they'd at least port some of the PSVR1 games.
PSVR2 selling great where? 💀
Again it's been 1 years and 4 months since y'all have gotten a sales update on PSVR2... You're still gonna be using that 600k figure a year from now as well because it ain't ever getting another update lol.

I wasn't aware Concord was a Steam exclusive... Unless you have information PS5 had similar numbers to steam then, stop making a fool of yourself wit this comparison.

They get 30% cut of games that really ain't selling well, oh my

And PSVR2 is a failure, absolute dead weight that they are struggling to clear from inventory.

Concord remains a great game, nowhere am I oblivious to the fact it will flop. At least I can own that unlike you who continue to claim PSVR2 Is a success, which it clearly isn't. The last thing Sony said about it, was that sales are slower than they anticipated lmao.

JAHGamer

Banned
8 May 2023
The last thing Sony said about it, was that sales are slower than they anticipated lmao.
When did they say this? 🤔 Dude has to lie just to get his point across, a bit sad 😂 Last thing they said was 7 months ago and they were pleased with the sales 😎

But like I said, you're gonna keep ignoring the facts and lying to yourself and spreading FUD

I wasn't aware Concord was a Steam exclusive... Unless you have information PS5 had similar numbers to steam then, stop making a fool of yourself wit this comparison.
Once again, you're lying to yourself if you think the PS5 numbers are any better 😂 maximum cope. History shows these games fare better on PC, and if its dead on PC then its super dead on console 😂😂

I already told you to hold your L and run along, idk why you keep trying me 😂 it never ends well for you

Infinity

Veteran
18 Nov 2023
I don’t see that as a bad thing.
The Beta already showed that PC crowd is more incapable of support a game by themselves.

Unless Concord’s devs choose to enable Crossplay to all PS5 users (that will be bad to PS5 users) then it is better not even care about PC at all.
helldivers 2 did good on pc. concord is pure slop that should be thrown out.

JAHGamer

Banned
8 May 2023
helldivers 2 did good on pc. concord is pure slop that should be thrown out.
Facts GIF by Judge Jerry

Shmunter

Veteran
22 Jul 2022
The irony of talking about Ignore bias. Again what does the wider market has to do with the studio's talent? So according to your logic.... If the game was getting praised all over and having huge pre-orders and had high steam numbers... The studios talent would not be questioned now? Even if the game remained in its current state??
What are you talking about my good man? Sony used to back winners, now they’re backing losers. Losing the touch. Not much more to it

ApolloHelios

2 Jul 2022
What are you talking about my good man? Sony used to back winners, now they’re backing losers. Losing the touch. Not much more to it
Dude I get the hate and everything, and not defending this game but every game that HAVEN'T BEEN RELEASED, wait at least a few weeks to write stupid takes such as "loser" when the game hasn't been released yet! Also doom posting in increased frequency by this thread alone so gtfo to doom and gloom thread and take your attitude along.

Vertigo

Did you show the Darkness what Light can do?
26 Jun 2022
Ignore Bias. A game is a sum of its parts, not just the engine. It is the large sample that is the wide market that speaks to it.

It’s been obvious to many, and should have been to Sony.

It’s a bungie clone. 343 tried that for a decade already. Seeing another game mimicking their gunplay feel isn’t all there is to it. I didn’t like the way it played compared to either 343 Halo or modern Destiny either and the main reason I bailed instantly. It’s way slower in movement and due to higher ttk. Teamshot metas are also trash. I’d rather just play the real deal or a CoD/Apex. (And just to mention it Battlefield’s gunplay is TRASH)

I’m done buying into the fake hype of these Bungie splinter studios helmed by one or two guys who decided to try it own their own. There’s been like 3 of these studios and their manufactured hype, from 343 to that other defunct studio that made that rts like game. Don’t mean shit.

All of this can also be tuned. The game is a month from release and much can be addressed.

I do not expect anything to turn the beta’s lukewarm reception around. But it’s not like First Descendant’s betas weren’t famously unpopular. Because they were. But PvP vs pve… eh PvP beta should’ve given everyone an idea of what the game is.

I don’t like anything it about it personally. As a Bungie fan. As primarily an online gamer… I wanted to be interested and honestly pretty disappointed. So Im not thirsty to bury the devs like many but looking at everything right now it’s hard to deflect that it’s not just the character designs and gamergate prejudice and boogeymen. Maybe it’s just the wrong game.

We will find out in a month…

Last edited:

ethomaz

Rebolation!
21 Jun 2022
Brasil 🇧🇷
PSN ID
ethomaz
Here and on social the game is getting hate even before it was showed.
Turned out the game is really good that made these guys that hated it from the start to spread more hate.

You can easy see what they do like this....

Reactions: Kokoloko

VillaiN

Veteran
10 Feb 2023
Sony, can we get proper pvp military shooter (fps or tps)????

COD clone, new socom, killzone anything?

Danja

Veteran
Icon Extra
10 Mar 2023
When did they say this? 🤔 Dude has to lie just to get his point across, a bit sad 😂 Last thing they said was 7 months ago and they were pleased with the sales 😎

But like I said, you're gonna keep ignoring the facts and lying to yourself and spreading FUD

Once again, you're lying to yourself if you think the PS5 numbers are any better 😂 maximum cope. History shows these games fare better on PC, and if its dead on PC then its super dead on console 😂😂

I already told you to hold your L and run along, idk why you keep trying me 😂 it never ends well for you
Eric Lampel said it in December that sales were slower than anticipated.... As If I need to lie about the state of PSVR2, good piece of hardware but it's not selling well.

And you're simply delusional if you think there was less than 3k players on PS5 🤣.
It's so funny how the first Beta PC had no issues with matches being found until the second beta when Cross-play was turnt off, they started having match making issues and having to wait upwards for 5 minutes.... That's all the proof I needed. Again I never waited more than 10 seconds for a match outside of a Rivalry which took me 40 seconds one time.

I'll stick with my experience over someone who didn't play it. And you coinevee give me an L, lmao.. literally one of the worst debaters on this site

Danja

Veteran
Icon Extra
10 Mar 2023
What does any of your nonsensical brain drain drivel posts in here has to do with the fact I said the studio is obviously talented? You're acting like Sony doesn't have their own fair shares of duds each generation? Lmao

Did you write them off too when Critics and haters crucified Days Gone which is also an excellent game?

ethomaz

Rebolation!
21 Jun 2022
Brasil 🇧🇷
PSN ID
ethomaz
Mate, gritty, hefty gameplay, high level physics, well written. KZ4

Who would not buy it?
That is good question because while I loved KZ2 MP and liked a lot KZ3 MP they didn't put the world on fire... that is the reason we don't have more games in the franchise.
Actually the most successful Guerillha ever were is now with Horizon.

That put things in perspective.
Sony supported Gerrilha even when their games where selling 2 million until they finally shine with Horizon.

That is how Sony do.

• they're_right_you_know
Reactions: voke

Danja

Veteran
Icon Extra
10 Mar 2023
Mate, gritty, hefty gameplay, high level physics, well written. KZ4

Who would not buy it?
Nobody wants a KZ4, the franchise was never even popular... The only thing I'd take from that franchise is Killzone 2 Multiplayer specifically: Warzone.

ethomaz

Rebolation!
21 Jun 2022
Brasil 🇧🇷
PSN ID
ethomaz
Sony always backed both.
You just remember the numbers that is fine but thee a lot of projects that failed together with these winners.

Edit - In fact Guerrilha is only big now with Horizon because Sony backed their projects that failed to sell.

Danja

Veteran
Icon Extra
10 Mar 2023
200.gif

The real question is... can people overcome their own bias and give a honest chance to the game?
They won't... I came across a video on YouTube last night with almost 1.8 million views of the person shitting on the game through the title of their video ... In the actual video he's playing the game, enjoying it and even doing well.