Nobody is wishlisting Concord on Steam

Shmunter

Veteran
22 Jul 2022
D
What does any of your nonsensical brain drain drivel posts in here has to do with the fact I said the studio is obviously talented? You're acting like Sony doesn't have their own fair shares of duds each generation? Lmao

Did you write them off too when Critics and haters crucified Days Gone which is also an excellent game?
Days Gone, no love it. Shows how shallow your thought process is. Thinks your intellectually superior and everyone else is so thick thay are just bandwagoning. 😂

Reactions: Would_you_kindly

Shmunter

Veteran
22 Jul 2022
Sony always backed both.
You just remember the numbers that is fine but thee a lot of projects that failed together with these winners.

Edit - In fact Guerrilha is only big now with Horizon because Sony backed their projects that failed to sell.
Even with financially less successful projects they were all loved by fans. Here tho? 🤔

Last edited:

Danja

Veteran
Icon Extra
10 Mar 2023
Days Gone, no love it. Shows how shallow your thought process is. Thinks your intellectually superior and everyone else is so thick thay are just bandwagoning. 😂
I love Days Gone as well, doesn't change the fact many trashed it last gen and critics were harsh to it? That's your own insecurities playing up because I don't think any of what you're insinuating... I simply asked what does of the crap you keep replying to me with has to do with the fact the studio is clearly talented lol.

You still can't answer so maybe you are indeed very slow.

Sircaw

Pro Flounder
Moderating
20 Jun 2022
I love Days Gone as well, doesn't change the fact many trashed it last gen and critics were harsh to it? That's your own insecurities playing up because I don't think any of what you're insinuating... I simply asked what does of the crap you keep replying to me with has to do with the fact the studio is clearly talented lol.

Maybe @Shmunter wants to ride you like a bike, just saying.

Man Ride GIF by weellcheb

• haha

Shmunter

Veteran
22 Jul 2022

Bro, you are totally retarded I’m afraid to say. Go reread everything because you have delusions.

Danja

Veteran
Icon Extra
10 Mar 2023
Bro, you are totally retarded I’m afraid to say. Go reread everything because you have delusions.
Coming from you, I'd take this as a compliment since you haven't said anything of substance in here.

Danja

Veteran
Icon Extra
10 Mar 2023
I reread and im sorry to tell you, you're making 0 sense.
They reply incoherently telling you, you think you're better than everyone and they are in-fact the one making sense but you're just too (R) word to understand what they're saying 😛

Shmunter

Veteran
22 Jul 2022
Coming from you, I'd take this as a compliment since you haven't said anything of substance in here.
Look you’re just a kid whose religion is a brand and anything said against it you defend like it’s your mother. I criticised Sony for their talent spotting and you have a hernia where were still talking about it pages later. Let me go, I beg you - it’s worse than a splint. 😂

Shmunter

Veteran
22 Jul 2022
That is good question because while I loved KZ2 MP and liked a lot KZ3 MP they didn't put the world on fire... that is the reason we don't have more games in the franchise.
Actually the most successful Guerillha ever were is now with Horizon.

That put things in perspective.
Sony supported Gerrilha even when their games where selling 2 million until they finally shine with Horizon.

That is how Sony do.
We’re talking 2 gens ago for the trilogy. Shadowfall deviated and was poorly written, Driveclub failed too let’s not forget. How do we remember that?

KZ franchise is iconic, It’s on the Sony cast banner. Deserves another chance…..Concorde instead? Nah man, just nah.

Danja

Veteran
Icon Extra
10 Mar 2023
Look you’re just a kid whose religion is a brand and anything said against it you defend like it’s your mother. I criticised Sony for their talent spotting and you have a hernia where were still talking about it pages later. Let me go, I beg you - it’s worse than a splint. 😂
So now I'm a blind Sony fanboy?? Interesting 🤣

ethomaz

Rebolation!
21 Jun 2022
Brasil 🇧🇷
PSN ID
ethomaz
We’re talking 2 gens ago for the trilogy. Shadowfall deviated and was poorly written, Driveclub failed too let’s not forget. How do we remember that?

KZ franchise is iconic, It’s on the Sony cast banner. Deserves another chance…..Concorde instead? Nah man, just nah.
A lot of games are iconic even being commercial failures.
I love some of them and really wanted sequels or remakes for them but the reality is if there is not enough sales for these games they won't have green light.

Killzone is one of these franchises.... I love it... I even liked Shadow Fall (while the MP is one of the most atrocious things delivered by Sony).
But to continue being developer it needs sales.

And with the data Sony give us even the best sellers in the franchise (K2 & K2) barely reached 3 million units sold.
That is utter failure (and Sony see it as) for a game supposed to be the Halokiller by Sony themselves.

It was at no surprise that Sony allowed Guerrilha move to another IP and to be fair even if I loce more Killzone than Horizon I accept that Horizon is indeed a better overall game than Killzone ever was (Killzone1s gameplay shines over Horizon thought).
Guerillha finally shined with Horizon... before with Killzone they were the talented studio that never had a comercial success and was always behind the others more successful Sony's studios.

Horizon opened all doors to Guerilha... including the change of Sony to use it own internal engine as base in other games... they deserved it.
But that only happened because Sony supported them even when they failed in create the Halokiller 4 times.

That is something people don't talk about Sony and PlayStation.
How they support their studios to grow and delivery.
But people always like to talk how they closed some studios that was doing nothing at all for several years.... or that fucked themselves so much that even Sony could do nothing instead to close it.

You can see in Concord the same I saw in Guerilha... they are talented at peak.
This beta shows how they game are great in gameplay and how polished they with it.

But people will put it off just because some YouTubers and social warrior guys started a crusade to trash the game since it was revealed without a single art work, gameplay or anything except a logo.
People hates Concord since the logo and never give it any chance to change their mind.

But these that have the lucky to play it and see how it is really great and fun to play it knows that that hate is just overblown bias.

I indeed hope that Concord can survive at these so called gamers lol
Because the industry needs more investment in unique and different games like Concord instead more cheap rip off Overwatch like Marvel Rivals... and don't get me wrong here Marvel IP deserved a lot of more than be only a cheap copy/paste OW.

Shmunter

Veteran
22 Jul 2022
200.gif

The real question is... can people overcome their own bias and give a honest chance to the game?

Time is the currency with these sorts of games. It can’t just be good in a sea of good. It needs to be disruptively great. While always subjective, is it so great?

Danja

Veteran
Icon Extra
10 Mar 2023
Worse, you refer to Retarded as the (R) word. 😂
Yes! Because I am grown and know the stigma the word carries and so I don't throw it around like a immature idiot who can't debate their point, so they resort to kindergarten insults 😔

Shmunter

Veteran
22 Jul 2022
Yes! Because I am grown and know the stigma the word carries and so I don't throw it around like a immature idiot who can't debate their point, so they resort to kindergarten insults 😔
What other stigmas are you socially conscious off?

ethomaz

Rebolation!
21 Jun 2022
Brasil 🇧🇷
PSN ID
ethomaz
Time is the currency with these sorts of games. It can’t just be good in a seas of good. It needs to be disruptively great. While always subjective, is it so great?
For me yes... and that was a Beta.
It is great and unique enough no beat any of these called popular Hero shooters in the market.

It is a mix of the sublime Destiny gameplay with the unique but maybe inspired by Team Fortress 2's class system.
At started I have the feeling it was similar to Overwatch but after play you can put it off... it is nothing like Overwatch.
The class system focused in team play with the Desiny's like gunplay is a amazing match.

And I will make a bold claim here... even with it failing to sell you will head about it for years even more when others Hero shooters try to mimic it to be unique.

Reactions: Shmunter