OT Drama | Other Gaming Forums (GAF, ResetERA, D-Pad, Twitter, etc..)

• Thread starter Deleted member 13
  • Start date

Swift_Star

Veteran
2 Jul 2022
gaf.jpg

Serious The Four GIF by Diddy
So? Still there shouldn’t have a thread about the war. I stand by what I said. I’m glad there isn’t one here. There’s too much of this shit on twitter and everywhere else. Enough is enough.

20 Jun 2022
Salalah, Oman
I am going to be extremely clear here and try to be as respectful as I can at the same time.

There have been children killed, and reports of burnt children too, Even the head of Nato has said he has seen the images,

Now even if those reports were not true. Hamus flew into a music festival and slaughtered 250 innocent people, most of them teenagers of many different nationalities.

They were just fucking dancing.

There is no excuse in God's green earth that this type of action should have taken place.

It is beyond evil what took place there,

Reports like this bullshit below

Hamas, deputy Hamas chief, Saleh Al-Arouri, said: "The plan was to target the army's Gaza team and fight occupation soldiers only."

Can anyone read what that person said and then look at the music festival?

I am going to stop the post right here right now as nothing good is going to come out of this, but the sooner Hamus are removed from the planet the better.

More than 600 children crushed, burnt, and bombed in Gaza so far. It's wrong for either side. Also that music festival slaughter is a shitshaw as well. They even bombed the civilians that they ordered them to flee to the south intentionally:

It's a genocide, been going for decades now. Doesn't justify any wrong doing from Hamas. But condemning should go both sides. Al-Qassam and other troops are mostly fighting directly with soldiers and army checkpoints.

Sircaw

Pro Flounder
Moderating
20 Jun 2022
They aren't removing hamas though, they are bombing innocent palestinians which include children.

The killing of those innocents are being justified because of what hamas did.
Hamas likes to hide civilians among their troops, you know that the Hamas headquarters was in the basement of a hospital.

Do you expect Hamas to get a free pass?

27 Jun 2023
United kingdom
I am going to be extremely clear here and try to be as respectful as I can at the same time.

There have been children killed, and reports of burnt children too, Even the head of Nato has said he has seen the images,

Now even if those reports were not true. Hamus flew into a music festival and slaughtered 250 innocent people, most of them teenagers of many different nationalities.

They were just fucking dancing.

There is no excuse in God's green earth that this type of action should have taken place.

It is beyond evil what took place there,

Reports like this bullshit below

Hamas, deputy Hamas chief, Saleh Al-Arouri, said: "The plan was to target the army's Gaza team and fight occupation soldiers only."

Can anyone read what that person said and then look at the music festival?

I am going to stop the post right here right now as nothing good is going to come out of this, but the sooner Hamus are removed from the planet the better.
Yeah & the leader called for a worldwide day of jihad basically calling for all Muslims to violence against all none Muslims thankfully it didn't happen but I must admit I was very anxious all day on Friday

Sircaw

Pro Flounder
Moderating
20 Jun 2022
More than 600 children crushed, burnt, and bombed in Gaza so far. It's wrong for either side. Also that music festival slaughter is a shitshaw as well. They even bombed the civilians that they ordered them to flee to the south intentionally:

It's a genocide, been going for decades now. Doesn't justify any wrong doing from Hamas. But condemning should go both sides. Al-Qassam and other troops are mostly fighting directly with soldiers and army checkpoints.
Both sides should be condemned, any violence against any innocent people is just not right.

But the truth is this, as long as Hamas is active there will never ever be peace, their charter is "For the total annihilation of the Jewish people", not just Israel, but all Jews everywhere.

FatKaz

Veteran
16 Jul 2022
Hamas likes to hide civilians among their troops, you know that the Hamas headquarters was in the basement of a hospital.

Do you expect Hamas to get a free pass?

I think the issue is, is what Israel doing right now really removing Hamas?

Cause I think it's the opposite.

Those civilian deaths will be some ones family or friend, and the resentment that comes from that will be a prime recruitment tool.

I don't think they should get a free pass ofcourse not, but this tactic of bombing those civilian infrastructure where Hamas might be hiding has not worked.

Reactions: Bo_Hazem

gokuss4

28 Jan 2023
Try stay away from politics brothers! ❤️ ❤️
OK this is my last post about any politics stuff
I think the world is on the verge of world war 3
I mean you have the war between Russia and Ukraine and a civil war in Sudan
And the situation in mali Burkina Faso and Niger against France also the war between Armenia and Azerbaijan
And maybe China will invade Taiwan
And there's a possibility the Iran will join hamas vs Israel fight
I really have bad feelings about all of this
If things gets out of control then a nuclear war will happen soon
I really hope and pray 🙏 that I'm wrong
Sorry for long rant
But I'm really stressed right now thinking about all the stuff happening right now
Hopefully the world will be peaceful in 2024

Sircaw

Pro Flounder
Moderating
20 Jun 2022
I think the issue is, is what Israel doing right now really removing Hamas?

Cause I think it's the opposite.

Those civilian deaths will be some ones family or friend, and the resentment that comes from that will be a prime recruitment tool.

I don't think they should get a free pass ofcourse not, but this tactic of bombing those civilian infrastructure where Hamas might be hiding has not worked.
I get what you are saying, I totally do.

This unfortunately is part of Hamas's plan, building gets bombed, innocent people die and it turns those deaths into a recruitment drive for them.

The really sick thing about this is that Israel has been giving warnings via dropping pamplets from the sky and audio speaker messages for people to leave the area, Hamas, on the other hand, is telling their people to stay.

They want their people to get murdered. It's beyond sick when you really think about it.

The only solution i can think of is for neighboring states to open up their borders completely and evacuate every single woman child and old person out, Then get the EU, Britain USA, and the entire world to fund to funnel aide to them.

It is beyond sad that this is happening.

20 Jun 2022
Salalah, Oman
Let's say maybe it's hard to meet on a mutual ground, despite all the discussion here is pretty civil. I would just say view the stories from both sides and make up your mind. I personally condemn both innocent kills but also the right for a Palestinian state with no Israel at all, and Jews could stay and live and practice their religion there and be treated respectfully. It's an invasion first because there are Christians being oppressed there. Won't drag the matter any further from my side, hopefully.

This unfortunately is part of Hamas's plan, building gets bombed, innocent people die and it turns those deaths into a recruitment drive for them.

The really sick thing about this is that Israel has been giving warnings via dropping pamplets from the sky and audio speaker messages for people to leave the area, Hamas, on the other hand, is telling their people to stay.

They want their people to get murdered. It's beyond sick when you really think about it.

The only solution i can think of is for neighboring states to open up their borders completely and evacuate every single woman child and old person out, Then get the EU, Britain USA, and the entire world to fund to funnel aide to them.

They wanna drive all Palestinians out of Gaza and to fully conquer the region. They even intentionally bomb them after they try to flee as they've been told.

Reactions: Sircaw

Sircaw

Pro Flounder
Moderating
20 Jun 2022
OK this is my last post about any politics stuff
I think the world is on the verge of world war 3
I mean you have the war between Russia and Ukraine and a civil war in Sudan
And the situation in mali Burkina Faso and Niger against France also the war between Armenia and Azerbaijan
And maybe China will invade Taiwan
And there's a possibility the Iran will join hamas vs Israel fight
I really have bad feelings about all of this
If things gets out of control then a nuclear war will happen soon
I really hope and pray 🙏 that I'm wrong
Sorry for long rant
But I'm really stressed right now thinking about all the stuff happening right now
Hopefully the world will be peaceful in 2024
And you forgot the biggest War of all.

Playstation vs Xbox.

Nvm me, I'm just trying to bring some positivity back to this section.

Happy Cheer GIF by Minions

MiyazakiLovesKojima

Giving warning to evacuate where exactly?

This idea of Israel being the "morally upright" side that gives pamphlets to an area that's been illegally occupied & terrorized for 7 decades straight with hundreds of roadblocks by the Israeli military is ludicrous.

I'm just going to assume everyone who talks about this conflict is brainwashed to a significant degree, on both sides of the spectrum.

There will be no peace in the middle east...

Until they give Israel what they always wanted.

The (Re)Construction of the (Third) Holy Temple at Temple Mount.

That's the reality of the situation.

VAMOS❗
Running Man Abandon Thread GIF by MOODMAN

• they're_right_you_know
  • thisistheway
Reactions: Bo_Hazem and Falcs