OT Drama | Other Gaming Forums (GAF, ResetERA, D-Pad, Twitter, etc..)

• Thread starter Deleted member 13
  • Start date

Bryank75

I don't get ulcers, I give 'em!
Founder
18 Jun 2022
icon-era.com
why isn’t anyone flooding era with starfield shitting threads? It’s aguarbly one of the worst games this year, and daresay, of all time.
Yet, era doesn’t talk about it.
After Months to trolling ffxvi, starfield has been glossed over.

Only positive Xbox threads are allowed now, the site has changed massively under the new mods...

Judge, Jawmuncher etc are all Xbox fanboys and Xbox has become the dominant platform to be discussed there, from what I see.

I had a look yesterday and nearly all the top threads were either Xbox or PC.

PlayStation users have been banned, suppressed and marginalized...they fear saying the wrong thing.

KiryuRealty

Cambridge Dictionary High Priest of Grammar
28 Nov 2022
Where it’s at.
Only positive Xbox threads are allowed now, the site has changed massively under the new mods...

Judge, Jawmuncher etc are all Xbox fanboys and Xbox has become the dominant platform to be discussed there, from what I see.

PlayStation users have been banned, suppressed and marginalized...they fear saying the wrong thing.
Anyone who isn't down with their mods' way of doing things that STILL stays there is completely undeserving of any sympathy.

anonpuffs

Veteran
Icon Extra
29 Nov 2022

Any PS people who remain there deserve to be oppressed, no one is forcing them to stay in a hostile environment. Leave the xbots to their fucking echo chamber.

anonpuffs

Veteran
Icon Extra
29 Nov 2022
The conflict thread at GAF is looking like a slaughter house 😂 what the hell is happening, they’re banning everyone.
Yeah it somehow already has more than 4k replies, people can't fucking stop themselves from throwing themselves into the fire. Kind of a meta commentary on humanity tbh, can't resist running headlong into conflict even in armchairs at home behind a screen

ultimateFF

Veteran
29 Jun 2023
HAHA just saw that xbotz shill motherfcker Trup1aya having mental breakdown over supporting the losing side in that politic thread LMFAO 🤣🤣🤣. THAT is what you get as payback for your xbotz bootlicking bullshit. This time he can't bullshitting his way to winning side just like what he did with ABK acquisition before, now we're gonna make him suffer and watch the horror like this:
maxresdefault.jpg

Last edited:
  • haha
Reactions: Bo_Hazem

gokuss4

28 Jan 2023
HAHA just saw that xbotz shill motherfcker Trup1aya having mental breakdown over supporting the losing side in that politic thread LMFAO 🤣🤣🤣. THAT is what you get as payback for your xbotz bootlicking bullshit. This time he can't bullshitting his way to winning side just like what he did with ABK acquisition before, now we're gonna make him suffer and watch the horror like this:
maxresdefault.jpg
What happened 🤔
And who's trup1aya

ultimateFF

Veteran
29 Jun 2023
What happened 🤔
And who's trup1aya
Trup1aya is the well known xbotz shill motherfcker in era who championed ABK acquisition and dog phil spencer bootlicker. And what truly happened, is that idiot having mental breakdown over seeing hamas loses againts Israel in that era politic thread. He chose to deal with the devil, xbotz, and now he is paying the price for that HAHAHA 😂.

Reactions: Edmund

gokuss4

28 Jan 2023
Pretty sure Evilore is Jewish, you'd be stupid to say anything anti Israeli on that forum right now

Even Bo Hazem got banned
Yeah
He's banning his entire forum members
Evilore is really a dumbass
I mean neogaf is kind dead since his sexual harassment allegations in 2017 when 95% of the members left
And now he's kicking the remaining loyal members 😅

Last edited:

gokuss4

28 Jan 2023
Trup1aya is the well known xbotz shill motherfcker in era who championed ABK acquisition and dog phil spencer bootlicker. And what truly happened, is that idiot having mental breakdown over seeing hamas loses againts Israel in that era politic thread. He chose to deal with the devil, xbotz, and now he is paying the price for that HAHAHA 😂.
I see
I just want this conflict to end
And the children to be safe

20 Jun 2022
Salalah, Oman
Lmao bo_hazem getting permed over the israel thread is just peak. People need to stay away from threads they know are going to get them in trouble.

Oh no not @Bo_Hazem ! I thought politics were banned on GAF? They should not create those threads. That's just playing with fire.

Nowhere in his comments did @Bo_Hazem support terrorism.

If the conversation starts and ends with the attacks hamas commits then there will never peace bewteen israel and palestine.

People want to have a one sided conversation on this and aren't interested in looking at what is the root cause of all this is.

Hi Guys Listen On Spotify GIF by Digital Pratik

Well, only stated the obvious, while many in that thread called for total annihilation with nukes and turning Gaza into a parking lot wasn't terrorism supporting at all. My comment was pretty mild, lol. But nothing of value has been lost. 75 years of continuous genocide is considered peaceful now.

Hamas is basically ISIS by another name.

You heard the report about the killing of over 40 babies with some of them being decapitated.

There is a special place in hell for them or anyone that supports them.

That whole region is a total cluster fuck with the innocent suffering the most.

Which was proven fake news even by the white house with no evidence. I challenged another guy and said I would put Israel flag on all my accounts if that was true. No human would support killing innocent people, let along children. I'm pro-Palestine, and I know they've suffered from so much torture, killing, rapes, children killing and more and still don't think you should react in the same manner even when you're framed as "animals" by Israeli officials. That's why many respectful Jews and Israelis are attacking the tyrants of this criminal regime by Netanyahu.

Last edited:

anonpuffs

Veteran
Icon Extra
29 Nov 2022

Well, only stated the obvious, while many in that thread called for total annihilation with nukes and turning Gaza into a parking lot wasn't terrorism supporting at all. My comment was pretty mild, lol. But nothing of value has been lost. 75 years of continuous genocide is considered peaceful now.
Welcome, and yeah they're just looking for reasons to ban people there. It's become the other side of the coin to ree; can't have certain opinions or you're banned.

• Shake
20 Jun 2022
Salalah, Oman
Welcome, and yeah they're just looking for reasons to ban people there. It's become the other side of the coin to ree; can't have certain opinions or you're banned.

Been with Christian, Jewish, and aethiest friends and would stay as blunt as I'm always are, yet mutual respect is shared. I think most honest people don't like a chameleon/snake as a friend.

Sircaw

Pro Flounder
Moderating
20 Jun 2022

Which was proven fake news even by the white house with no evidence. I challenged another guy and said I would put Israel flag on all my accounts if that was true. No human would support killing innocent people, let along children. I'm pro-Palestine, and I know they've suffered from so much torture, killing, rapes, children killing and more and still don't think you should react in the same manner even when you're framed as "animals" by Israeli officials. That's why many respectful Jews and Israelis are attacking the tyrants of this criminal regime by Netanyahu.
I am going to be extremely clear here and try to be as respectful as I can at the same time.

There have been children killed, and reports of burnt children too, Even the head of Nato has said he has seen the images,

Now even if those reports were not true. Hamus flew into a music festival and slaughtered 250 innocent people, most of them teenagers of many different nationalities.

They were just fucking dancing.

There is no excuse in God's green earth that this type of action should have taken place.

It is beyond evil what took place there,

Reports like this bullshit below

Hamas, deputy Hamas chief, Saleh Al-Arouri, said: "The plan was to target the army's Gaza team and fight occupation soldiers only."

Can anyone read what that person said and then look at the music festival?

I am going to stop the post right here right now as nothing good is going to come out of this, but the sooner Hamus are removed from the planet the better.