OT Drama | Other Gaming Forums (GAF, ResetERA, D-Pad, Twitter, etc..)

• Thread starter Deleted member 13
  • Start date

Gods&Monsters

Veteran
21 Jun 2022
df8ugsq-7c06971d-151a-4d58-971c-8a6ea7d29bda.jpg

@Gods&Monsters
That's my menopause but look how hot I was before.

Lana Del Rey Love GIF

I'm getting back my body after my tour. You'll see 🖕

Lana Del Rey GIF

AshHunter216

Banned
8 Jan 2023
Sure, and I dont fully disagree. Im all for more access to games for everyone. Its why im such a fan of console manufacturers bringing ports of exclusives to PC. Dont understand why thats so frowned upon here

Playstation is such a juggernaut in the console space though, that they need all the competition they can get. You dont want either company dominating the market. In that sense, the acquisition might be a positive thing for the industry as a whole.

We will see
Most of the people cheering for MS to buy all of these publishers don't actually care about competition. They just want PlayStation to be crippled to the point where they become irrelevant and Xbox becomes the default platform for the vast majority of gaming franchises that used to be on PlayStation.

Gods&Monsters

Veteran
21 Jun 2022
Most of the people cheering for MS to buy all of these publishers don't actually care about competition. They just want PlayStation to be crippled to the point where they become irrelevant and Xbox becomes the default platform for the vast majority of gaming franchises that used to be on PlayStation.
Exactly! That's why we see right through all this talk of "competition". Numbers for Xbox and Starfield came out this week. Did we get "competition"? What was the benefit for customers after the whole experiment of buying a publisher to make their big game exclusive? I fail to see anything good about it. The same will happen to all the MS acquisitions.

As soon as I see that line I just roll my eyes. I know right away there's an xbot virus growing in that account. It will come out eventually. Competition my ass.

Reactions: Would_you_kindly

teezzy

6 Sep 2022

Thats a fair point

I cant speak for other people. I have no ill will towards Playstation... ive been their customer for years

Gods&Monsters

Veteran
21 Jun 2022
The best forum that’s ever been created. You’ll never see a forum with mods this honest and has the nicest community you’ll ever see. They’re the greatest chads ever.
Are you Night Sky? You don't really write the same way but we had a poster from Dpad and he deleted his account out of nowhere.

I'm hoping he comes back 😁

• Heart
Reactions: xollowsob

Snes nes

Banned
4 Aug 2023
Are you Night Sky? You don't really write the same way but we had a poster from Dpad and he deleted his account out of nowhere.

I'm hoping he comes back 😁

Yeah he went by boswollox on dpad. unfortuneately I’m not familiar with the exact details (they banned me before him) but i was told he asked for his account to be deleted on dpad and instead of doing so the mods just changed his username to Night sky to own him or something.

• Surprised
Reactions: Gods&Monsters

Gods&Monsters

Veteran
21 Jun 2022
Yeah he went by boswollox on dpad. unfortuneately I’m not familiar with the exact details (they banned me before him) but i was told he asked for his account to be deleted on dpad and instead of doing so the mods just changed his username to Night sky to own him or something.
Vile people. He was a very good poster. I'm sure they didn't like he was active here.

Thanks for the info 👍

Snes nes

Banned
4 Aug 2023
He posted something from VFXVeteran here and the next day he deleted his account. I knew there was some drama behind it 😕
Yeah it’s just stupid. That website can’t go ten minutes without some silly drama going on on it. It’s funny In a way to watch it crash and burn. It’s on life support right now basically They’ve had almost no one sign up to it for months their privated areas are terrible, the community keeps bickering with one another incessently, tbh it’s impressive it’s lasted as long as it has.

Last edited by a moderator:

laynelane

Veteran
14 Jul 2022

That is certainly MS' goal. The 'spend Sony out of business' (paraphrased since I don't remember the exact words) line made that very clear along with their behavior since buying Zenimax. As well, competition is about providing the best products and the customer choosing your product because of its value. That's not what MS is doing at all.

Last edited: