OT Drama | Other Gaming Forums (GAF, ResetERA, D-Pad, Twitter, etc..)

• Thread starter Deleted member 13
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.

gokuss4

Veteran
28 Jan 2023
Sorry for the venting but reddit has so many obnoxious Xbox fanboy shills like HomeMadeShock that make it impossible to have a regular discussion about games without them copy/pasting MS PR scripts and taking constant potshots at PlayStation. There are very few places online where you can be a PlayStation fan in peace.
That's why people moved to social media
These echo chamber's forums like reeeee reddit are dying slowly
There days are numberd
The funny thing is MS are wasting their marketing budget on these closed minority fourms that nobody cares about in the real world 🤣🤣

Bryank75

I don't get ulcers, I give 'em!
Founder
18 Jun 2022
icon-era.com

I'm taking a Birdseye to media right now and the picture I'm getting is people like Paul Tassi and all the fanboys are trying to downplay and spread fud about PS5 pro...

While Ryan McCaffrey spreads a narrative that PlayStation has a barren 2024, when it has many exclusives in just the first few months yet he hypes Xbox based on speculation and his own bias.

And then you have Destin doing his usual shilling.

It's a well oiled machine, all weaponized against PlayStation.

Glad that most people see through their bullshit though.

AshHunter216

Banned
8 Jan 2023
I'm taking a Birdseye to media right now and the picture I'm getting is people like Paul Tassi and all the fanboys are trying to downplay and spread fud about PS5 pro...

While Ryan McCaffrey spreads a narrative that PlayStation has a barren 2024, when it has many exclusives in just the first few months yet he hypes Xbox based on speculation and his own bias.

And then you have Destin doing his usual shilling.

It's a well oiled machine, all weaponized against PlayStation.

Glad that most people see through their bullshit though.
Yup, they love to leave stuff off on the ps side of things as well when it comes to these lists. The tactic of disregarding ps exclusives that are made by 3rd party devs has been a tactic that side has used since the ps4 generation at least.

27 Jun 2023
United kingdom

Happy New Year!

2023 was one of the best video game years in a LONG time. But 2024 should be awesome too!

I’m super excited for:

-Switch 2 (aka, I hope, Super Nintendo Switch) — and hopefully the next big 3D Mario game with it

-Avowed

-Hellblade 2

-STALKER 2

-Replaced

That's one of his recent tweets can't mention any games that will be on playstation , I've never even heard of whatever replaced is 🤣

Reactions: Bryank75

KiryuRealty

Cambridge Dictionary High Priest of Grammar
28 Nov 2022
Where it’s at.
Yup, they love to leave stuff off on the ps side of things as well when it comes to these lists. The tactic of disregarding ps exclusives that are made by 3rd party devs has been a tactic that side has used since the ps4 generation at least.
A competitor’s released product is never as good as what MS may or may not release in the future.

• haha
Reactions: Bryank75

KiryuRealty

Cambridge Dictionary High Priest of Grammar
28 Nov 2022
Where it’s at.
It goes back to the PS3, honestly.

AshHunter216

Banned
8 Jan 2023
Holy shit! Elder Legend FINALLY caught a perm on GAF!!!
You have to be a pretty extreme xbot for GAF to not even tolerate you anymore. Reminds me of a dude on Resetera that I used to argue with back in the day named statam. statham was such an obnoxious, toxic Xbox troll that even Resetera of all places got tired of protecting him. Found out recently that the dude is still festering on twitter hoping for the death of PlayStation.

Gods&Monsters

Veteran
21 Jun 2022
yep, I mean just today there’s yet another thread on GAF from the Xbox evangelists whining about people being unfairly critical of Starfield 🙄
xbot Wizz-art made a thread to shit on the PS5 and all the xbots are there saying it's the worst console ever. It's like an organized campaign for 2024.

Only 1 user is left defending it (GHG but he's mostly PC) everyone else is banned or silenced 🙄

anonpuffs

Veteran
Icon Extra
29 Nov 2022
xbot Wizz-art made a thread to shit on the PS5 and all the xbots are there saying it's the worst console ever. It's like an organized campaign for 2024.

Only 1 user is left defending it (GHG but he's mostly PC) everyone else is banned or silenced 🙄
Banjo64 is a neutral and post #2 in that thread... completely roasted OP and implied it was a shill

Sircaw

Pro Flounder
Moderating
20 Jun 2022
They banned Flutta and Arvfab. Both mostly PS.

Elder wasn't the worst xbox shill there. Not even top 10.

@arvfab asked to be banned. He is fully committed to this site + he said he wanted to be closer to me.

Watching I See You GIF by Travis

• Peachy
Reactions: anonpuffs
Status
Not open for further replies.