OT Drama | Other Gaming Forums (GAF, ResetERA, D-Pad, Twitter, etc..)

• Thread starter Deleted member 13
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.

Gods&Monsters

Veteran
21 Jun 2022
Banjo64 is a neutral and post #2 in that thread... completely roasted OP and implied it was a shill
Banjo is not really neutral. He was very much an xbot until Activision. He was a big GP shill before.

I wouldn't classify him as a PS fan, he was always very negative about it.

KiryuRealty

Cambridge Dictionary High Priest of Grammar
28 Nov 2022
Where it’s at.
You have to be a pretty extreme xbot for GAF to not even tolerate you anymore. Reminds me of a dude on Resetera that I used to argue with back in the day named statam. statham was such an obnoxious, toxic Xbox troll that even Resetera of all places got tired of protecting him. Found out recently that the dude is still festering on twitter hoping for the death of PlayStation.
He got his ass permed on GAF even before the paid shills really stepped it up. He claimed GAF was Sony biased when there were 10 threads a day about how the Series X was twice as powerful as PS5.

AshHunter216

Banned
8 Jan 2023
He got his ass permed on GAF even before the paid shills really stepped it up. He claimed GAF was Sony biased when there were 10 threads a day about how the Series X was twice as powerful as PS5.
He whine about GAF being pro-PlayStation to this day. I guess for him, if you aren't outright calling for PlayStation fans to be shot in the streets you're PS biased.

• they're_right_you_know
Reactions: Gods&Monsters

KiryuRealty

Cambridge Dictionary High Priest of Grammar
28 Nov 2022
Where it’s at.
He whine about GAF being pro-PlayStation to this day. I guess for him, if you aren't outright calling for PlayStation fans to be shot in the streets you're PS biased.
That seems on-brand.

If I recall correctly, even Matt Booty replied to one of his tweets telling him to settle down. Screenshots were posted on GAF after he got banned to much amusement. If it wasn’t Booty, it was one of the more adamant press shills.

I’m still amazed and disgusted that that Riky asshole never caught a perm somehow. Same for DarkMage and Manabyte

Reactions: BigMclargeHuge

AshHunter216

Banned
8 Jan 2023
That seems on-brand.

If I recall correctly, even Matt Booty replied to one of his tweets telling him to settle down. Screenshots were posted on GAF after he got banned to much amusement. If it wasn’t Booty, it was one of the more adamant press shills.

I’m still amazed and disgusted that that Riky asshole never caught a perm somehow. Same for DarkMage and Manabyte
Gremmlinz on era has been downplaying all things PS-related since before the PS5 was even officially announced. I caught a couple of bans arguing with him and statham and they let him spread his nonsense to this day.

• noneofmybizz
Reactions: KiryuRealty

anonpuffs

Veteran
Icon Extra
29 Nov 2022
Banjo is not really neutral. He was very much an xbot until Activision. He was a big GP shill before.

I wouldn't classify him as a PS fan, he was always very negative about it.
I mean I'd put him in the more neutral camp, yeah he used to be xbox biased and still sometimes is but he at least gives PS a fair shot and calls out blatant shilling

arvfab

Oldest Guard
23 Jun 2022
@arvfab asked to be banned. He is fully committed to this site + he said he wanted to be closer to me.

Watching I See You GIF by Travis
Correction: I asked for a user deletion, they banned me instead.

gokuss4

Veteran
28 Jan 2023
I'm taking a Birdseye to media right now and the picture I'm getting is people like Paul Tassi and all the fanboys are trying to downplay and spread fud about PS5 pro...

While Ryan McCaffrey spreads a narrative that PlayStation has a barren 2024, when it has many exclusives in just the first few months yet he hypes Xbox based on speculation and his own bias.

And then you have Destin doing his usual shilling.

It's a well oiled machine, all weaponized against PlayStation.

Glad that most people see through their bullshit though.
The funny thing is all this fud are not working at all

Sircaw

Pro Flounder
Moderating
20 Jun 2022
I think the problem is all the mods there now are PC gamers. DGrayson is totally useless as a mod.
I liked Mod of War quite a bit; he seemed a pretty decent guy with a good sense of humour.

I spoke to Grayson a couple of times, and never had an issue with him either; he seemed to do his job or what was required of him fine enough, I guess a lot of interactions could be based on how you interact with them, maybe.

Same for evil lore. I know a lot of people don't like him, but in the dozen or so times I spoke to him, he was always respectful and decent to me.

For me, it's not their mods that I worry about, it's ours. @Gamernyc78 @Bryank75 and @Old Gamer are like like a pack of dirty dingos, always looking to spoil my fun,

dog GIF

and they like to sniff each others butts alot.

Last edited:

xollowsob

Veteran
6 Jan 2024
Yeah he went by boswollox on dpad. unfortuneately I’m not familiar with the exact details (they banned me before him) but i was told he asked for his account to be deleted on dpad and instead of doing so the mods just changed his username to Night sky to own him or something.
Yeah it was pretty gay.

I'm not a fan of hypocrisy, so when they banned me I decided to call it a day. I asked for my IP and details to be deleted; good opsec protocols and all, the reply I got was "lol" and they changed my name and avi. Le epic burn on me or something 🤷

Happy new year iconera

Gods&Monsters

Veteran
21 Jun 2022
Yeah it was pretty gay.

I'm not a fan of hypocrisy, so when they banned me I decided to call it a day. I asked for my IP and details to be deleted; good opsec protocols and all, the reply I got was "lol" and they changed my name and avi. Le epic burn on me or something 🤷

Happy new year iconera
Welcome back Night Sky 🤩

Reactions: xollowsob

anonpuffs

Veteran
Icon Extra
29 Nov 2022
Yeah it was pretty gay.

Happy new year iconera
Why is "night sky" supposed to be a burn

Status
Not open for further replies.