OT Drama | Other Gaming Forums (GAF, ResetERA, D-Pad, Twitter, etc..)

• Thread starter Deleted member 13
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.

KiryuRealty

Cambridge Dictionary High Priest of Grammar
28 Nov 2022
Where it’s at.
Kinda funny how Xbox dudes pretend like 2nd and 3rd party exclusives don't count when they need to push anti-PS narratives, but they do when it's time to play the victim and argue that PS is a bully in the industry.
They believe that anything that is favorable to Xbox is fair and anything that favours anyone else is unfair.

They have the mentality of toddlers.

Reactions: GrayWolf323

Gods&Monsters

Veteran
21 Jun 2022
I mean I'd put him in the more neutral camp, yeah he used to be xbox biased and still sometimes is but he at least gives PS a fair shot and calls out blatant shilling
I see the "port begging" narrative everywhere now but the first instance I remember is....Banjo64 on GAF. When Activision was announced he was already saying Sony was "port-begging" COD.

It really stuck with me because I just didn't understand how a series that was on PS for over 20 years was suddenly considered port begging? As I said he was a big xbot, gloating about all the MS acquisitions and hoping COD was going to be exclusive.

He changed 2 years later but history remembers. I remember đŸ˜’

Screenshot_20240108_041804_DuckDuckGo.jpg
This one is about Bethesda
Screenshot_20240108_041728_DuckDuckGo.jpg

anonpuffs

Veteran
Icon Extra
29 Nov 2022
I see the "port begging" narrative everywhere now but the first instance I remember is....Banjo64 on GAF. When Activision was announced he was already saying Sony was "port-begging" COD.

It really stuck with me because I just didn't understand how a series that was on PS for over 20 years was suddenly considered port begging? As I said he was a big xbot, gloating about all the MS acquisitions and hoping COD was going to be exclusive.

He changed 2 years later but history remembers. I remember đŸ˜’

View attachment 3542

View attachment 3543
I mean he wasn't really wrong. If CoD became exclusive and PS players wanted it on PS, that would be port begging. Just like if Destiny became exclusive and xbox players complained, that would be port begging.

• thinking_hard
Reactions: Gods&Monsters

Gods&Monsters

Veteran
21 Jun 2022
I mean he wasn't really wrong. If CoD became exclusive and PS players wanted it on PS, that would be port begging. Just like if Destiny became exclusive and xbox players complained, that would be port begging.
That was the day the acquisition was announced. Sony made a statement COD would remain on PS and he called it port begging right away.

Maybe after the next COD was announced and exclusive then yeah it could be considered port begging but on that day? That's a stretch.

He's a bitch sorry.

anonpuffs

Veteran
Icon Extra
29 Nov 2022
That was the day the acquisition was announced. Sony made a statement COD would remain on PS and he called it port begging right away.

Maybe after the next COD was announced and exclusive then yeah it could be considered port begging but on that day? That's a stretch.

He's a bitch sorry.
true, he did seem to be licking his chops at the prospect of seeing certain posters port begging.

• they're_right_you_know
Reactions: Gods&Monsters

historia

Veteran
29 Jun 2023
Has anyone checked on @historia I don't watch the news because it's always doom & gloom but I did see there was an earthquake in Japan
Earthquake was on the west coast. It hits the poorer area where infracstructure are poor, also 7.6 Richter is intense

Well I lived in Hokkaido and we got more earthquake here than fucking rainy days. Just usual -2 -> 2 Richter hiccups, seldom 3-4 , but we only evacuate on 6 and above. Eh that happens 3 times in 5 recents years.

Also epiccenter should be somewhere near Toyama, my sister lived there but haven't seen evacuation yet.

Last edited:

JAHGamer

Banned
8 May 2023
Are you joking? đŸ˜‚

GrayWolf323

6 Sep 2023
PunishedMiku is currently claiming that DarkMage & Riky were ’bullied’ into silence on GAF

Spider Man Lol GIF

Status
Not open for further replies.