OT Drama | Other Gaming Forums (GAF, ResetERA, D-Pad, Twitter, etc..)

• Thread starter Deleted member 13
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.

MiyazakiLovesKojima

Why would microsoft waste money to pay someone to console war on the internet?
A $3 Trillion dollar company giving console warriors "benefits" is a smart way to push the incredibly power narratives that social media can allow companies to establish for self-interest.

Never underestimate the power & influence of social media 💅

Snes nes

Banned
4 Aug 2023
A $3 Trillion dollar company giving console warriors "benefits" is a smart way to push the incredibly power narratives that social media can allow companies to establish for self-interest.

Never underestimate the power & influence of social media 💅

True but why pay some guy to eat doritos and console war on the internet when the fans do a even better job for free. Like we're just free advertising for their products via console wars.

• thinking_hard
Reactions: MiyazakiLovesKojima

AshHunter216

Banned
8 Jan 2023
One other thing I will say about this multiplatform drama is that all of these people lecturing everyone else about how important it supposed is for Xbox to stay in the fight wouldn't be saying that if Playstation was the one with its future in question. They would likely be gloating instead.

• they're_right_you_know
Reactions: Gods&Monsters

Dick Jones

Corporate Dick
Icon Extra
5 Jul 2022
That Karim Jovian guy said he's Guna wait for ff7 rebirth to hit pc even though he has a ps5 but hopes it goes to Xbox so he can double dip ... Like do they here themselves 🤣
How can you double dip when they never dip the first time? That's why Xbox is failing. The only dip connected to Karim is dipshit.

Reactions: Would_you_kindly

Darth Vader

I find your lack of faith disturbing
Founder
20 Jun 2022
True but why pay some guy to eat doritos and console war on the internet when the fans do a even better job for free. Like we're just free advertising for their products via console wars.
Very easy, you create a grassroots movement. You hire just enough of those dorito munching barely functional idiots to repeat the same talking points and rile up the remaining fan-base. Astroturfing movements are not new and Microsoft has always been involved with them.

What I'm more impressed is that they managed to keep a program open (Xbox Ambassador) that is literally an open door into becoming an astroturfer.

Snes nes

Banned
4 Aug 2023
Very easy, you create a grassroots movement. You hire just enough of those dorito munching barely functional idiots to repeat the same talking points and rile up the remaining fan-base. Astroturfing movements are not new and Microsoft has always been involved with them.

What I'm more impressed is that they managed to keep a program open (Xbox Ambassador) that is literally an open door into becoming an astroturfer.

Idk I think they would be using ai bots like they've always been using since the internet took off to do the work for them lol.

Snes nes

Banned
4 Aug 2023
Jez Corden, Colt Eastwood, etc, they are not AI bots, and they are cheaper.

You sure about that? Lot of social media personalities feel like ai bots. Lot of gaming channels even have the exact same voice/tonals.

Sircaw

Pro Flounder
Moderating
20 Jun 2022
Gonna burn some incenses for @KiryuRealty

Hope up there he is doing his best to destroy the green rats

Yeah, i hope he is good, healthy and kicking..
I bet, he is with a smile on his face seeing all these green rats squirming...
I did speak to Kiry a few nights ago; he just passed one of his Microsoft certificate exams.

He is doing well, especially enjoying all the Xbox drama about atm.

He is especially looking forward to next week's Announcement and the total annihilation of the scum that is XBOX. ( I might of changed or added a few words here or there in the last sentence for dramatic effect.

He is also looking for a new home in terms of a new forum and said he will be making an account on Reset Era.

Besides that, he wishes everyone the fucking best.

over and out!

Natural World What GIF by BBC Earth

historia

Veteran
29 Jun 2023
I did speak to Kiry a few nights ago; he just passed one of his Microsoft certificate exams.

He is doing well, especially enjoying all the Xbox drama about atm.

He is especially looking forward to next week's Announcement and the total annihilation of the scum that is XBOX. ( I might of changed or added a few words here or there in the last sentence for dramatic effect.

He is also looking for a new home in terms of a new forum and said he will be making an account on Reset Era.

Besides that, he wishes everyone the fucking best.

over and out!

Natural World What GIF by BBC Earth
mission-accomplished.gif

Reactions: Sircaw

AshHunter216

Banned
8 Jan 2023
Also, it's really funny to see the comments under any gaming article or story posted on Facebook. The average casual on that website knows almost nothing about how gaming works.

People think Sony personally develops every single game that releases on their platform.

• haha
Reactions: JAHGamer
Status
Not open for further replies.