OT Drama | Other Gaming Forums (GAF, ResetERA, D-Pad, Twitter, etc..)

• Thread starter Deleted member 13
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.

Darth Vader

I find your lack of faith disturbing
Founder
20 Jun 2022
Jez says xbox exclusives are here to stay but they may end up on Playstation.

Did this guy just say "because you want to pay your Devs more"? Fuckin hell, these guys just laid off 2k people and this motherfucker has the balls to say that.

• they're_right_you_know
Reactions: Bryank75

anonpuffs

Veteran
Icon Extra
29 Nov 2022
If they're Xbox shills that will have meltdowns bring them on just for the laughs 🤣
The thing with berndt and adamsapple is that they're not entertaining. Well berndt is a little because sometimes he does have a little meltdown when he realizes he's lost the argument but adamsapple definitely gets paid per post, so it's basically like talking to a brick wall. I quit xbox over the ads in their UI (among other things) so I don't need their ads in the gaming forum i like to frequent as well

27 Jun 2023
United kingdom
The thing with berndt and adamsapple is that they're not entertaining. Well berndt is a little because sometimes he does have a little meltdown when he realizes he's lost the argument but adamsapple definitely gets paid per post, so it's basically like talking to a brick wall. I quit xbox over the ads in their UI (among other things) so I don't need their ads in the gaming forum i like to frequent as well
They should pay all Xbox users for having to look at ads on the device they payed for 🤣

Gediminas

Boy...
Founder
21 Jun 2022
lol, you have dudes like Timdog getting mad at Shinobi602 and calling him an asshole for implying last year that MS would start releasing things on other platforms. shinobi is probably one of the few leakers this gen who don't come off as just a hypeman shill for MS.
he is more like approval manager than leaker. didn't see him leaking a lot of anything. usually he just confirms or denies strong rumors.

tim is known well idiot, not surprised by his actions.

27 Jun 2023
United kingdom
Just checked twitter & Petey ovo is crying about genshin being exclusive to playstation... Pretty sure Microsoft rejected it (guess they don't like waifus) but somehow evil Sony is to blame 🤣

Snes nes

Banned
4 Aug 2023

Why would microsoft waste money to pay someone to console war on the internet?

Gediminas

Boy...
Founder
21 Jun 2022
Why would microsoft waste money to pay someone to console war on the internet?
ask microsoft their ultimate motives. but they have farms of people spreading fake info, rumors, fud etc.. it is well known fact. there even was whistleblower from one of those farms in court giving testimony.

we also have timdog, adamsapple, klolbrille also all known astroturfing shills. they have like whole programs growing these shills.

we also heard not long ago about m$ Bots.

Snes nes

Banned
4 Aug 2023
ask microsoft their ultimate motives. but they have farms of people spreading fake info, rumors, fud etc.. it is well known fact. there even was whistleblower from one of those farms in court giving testimony.

we also have timdog, adamsapple, klolbrille also all known astroturfing shills. they have like whole programs growing these shills.

we also heard not long ago about m$ Bots.
why does microsoft do a lot of things? lmao
it's brand management

I've seen his gaf posts and I don't get the issue people have with him. He seems to just be a random troll to me and I don't understand why he would be paid to do what he does which seems to not be much. He's not on gaf right now radically defending xbox like that doofus with the naruto avatar did lmao.

• haha
Reactions: MiyazakiLovesKojima

anonpuffs

Veteran
Icon Extra
29 Nov 2022
KiryuRealty was the sacrificial lamb, since he was banned, it's been nothing but bad Xbox news non stop 😂😂
Oof, if we perm him will microsoft shut down the whole gaming division?

😈
machine socks GIF

Status
Not open for further replies.