OT Drama | Other Gaming Forums (GAF, ResetERA, D-Pad, Twitter, etc..)

• Thread starter Deleted member 13
  • Start date

Nym

Did you like my Glasses, Snake?
21 Jun 2022
I'm silencing anyone who is bringing culture wars points to the forum.

You literally brought this topic up here and then blocked 3 people who tried discussing it with you lol

charlie-sheen-win.gif

• haha
Reactions: Gediminas
27 Jun 2023
United kingdom
You literally brought this topic up here and then blocked 3 people who tried discussing it with you lol

charlie-sheen-win.gif
Technically I mentioned it first after seeing Petey ovo mention it on twitter lol but yeah the swift account did jump in to strangely defend this terrible sweet baby organisation 🤷🏻‍♂️

Reactions: Nym

KvallyX

Icon Extra
13 Nov 2023
I am glad I didn't mention that we need more incestual relationships in video games, AKA Video Games of Thrones style. Thank god for sex with bears.

Swift_Star

Veteran
2 Jul 2022
Technically I mentioned it first after seeing Petey ovo mention it on twitter lol but yeah the swift account did jump in to strangely defend this terrible sweet baby organisation 🤷🏻‍♂️
I said I don’t care, I find it silly and they can all go broke, I don’t give a shit.
Yes, it’s amusing you all losing your minds over this shit and making up conspiracy theories.
But don’t put words on my mouth. I don’t care about sweet baby inc, I don’t care about crying morons on era, neogaf or here.
I hope you all that take part in culture wars implode and leave us alone.

• haha
Reactions: Nym

xollowsob

Veteran
6 Jan 2024
I said I don’t care, I find it silly and they can all go broke, I don’t give a shit.
Yes, it’s amusing you all losing your minds over this shit and making up conspiracy theories.
But don’t put words on my mouth. I don’t care about sweet baby inc, I don’t care about crying morons on era, neogaf or here.
CryingNPCwearingamask.jpg

You seem really steamed up to say you don't give a shit.

Imagine calling this a conspiracy theory and then calling others "morons".

Reactions: Would_you_kindly
27 Jun 2023
United kingdom
When did I make up conspiracy theories ?

Satoru

Limitless
Founder
20 Jun 2022
Listen, we can all have our differing opinions on politics, the line is crossed when you try to bully and silence people and hold their livelihoods over their heads if they don't do as you say. I don't agree with blackmail, and these devs aren't putting mein kampf in their games. And it's clear that this Sweet Baby Inc company has crossed that line.
And this group is also having a meltdown. All nice and decent people.

historia

Veteran
Icon Extra
29 Jun 2023
I read all 4 pages and still can't understand what going on?

From what I piece together, these guys got paid to sabotage game projects? What are these companies thinking lol.

historia

Veteran
Icon Extra
29 Jun 2023
Also from what I heard on TV people saying US is heading into a recession.

These excessive things usually a result of a industry boom and will go away in reccession.

Sweet Baby Inc will probably out of job pretty soon.

Sircaw

Pro Flounder
Moderating
20 Jun 2022
Idiots never learn.

This shill in a few weeks - Rise of the Ronin is a fantastic game, it should be on GamePass, Sony is evil for making this exclusive.

Sony - sends him review code for Stellar Blade and it happens again

🤦‍♂️
I think sony must be pretty confident in the quality of the game to give this guy a copy, even if he bitches and moans about it,(which he probably will) i still believe it's a major win for Sony,

It's just a numbers game to them; the more people that see it, the more they will want to get it.

Win win.

• they're_right_you_know
Reactions: xollowsob

Dick Jones

Corporate Dick
Icon Extra
5 Jul 2022
I think sony must be pretty confident in the quality of the game to give this guy a copy, even if he bitches and moans about it,(which he probably will) i still believe it's a major win for Sony,

It's just a numbers game to them; the more people that see it, the more they will want to get it.

Win win.
My money is on Parris brining up that awful anti Korean real life person as Sony supporting bad people. Boo hiss.

Having Nazis in Call of Duty is grand though 🤯

Swift_Star

Veteran
2 Jul 2022
I read all 4 pages and still can't understand what going on?

From what I piece together, these guys got paid to sabotage game projects? What are these companies thinking lol.
It’s basically gamer gate 2.0.
Gamers think a small company hired to consult on some ESG and diversity in some games is responsible for massive layoffs and “woke content” in gaming. The proof? They have none.
It’s all grifters and loonies looking into getting outraged all the time.