OT Drama | Other Gaming Forums (GAF, ResetERA, D-Pad, Twitter, etc..)

• Thread starter Deleted member 13
  • Start date

anonpuffs

Veteran
Icon Extra
29 Nov 2022
Really? What has happened to ABK's leadership?
blame capitalism.

Also, how do you not feel like an absolutely shitty person for equating bobby kotick and the sweet baby inc people, that's a total false equivalency. People rightfully called for kotick et al to be fired, so how does it feel to equate them and DEFEND the people you put on that level?

Last edited:

Puff

Veteran
10 Jan 2023

wtf-blink.gif

• haha
Reactions: JAHGamer

Swift_Star

Veteran
2 Jul 2022
blame capitalism.

Also, how do you not feel like an absolutely shitty person for equating bobby kotick and the sweet baby inc people, that's a total false equivalency. People rightfully called for kotick et al to be fired, so how does it feel to equate them and DEFEND the people you put on that level?
One is a simple irrelevant employee, the other was the CEO, so Kotick was way worse.
But nothing happened to him and he got even richer.
So why would I care? Tbh, you Americans deal with this shit, I want no part on it.
But I’ll have to let you know: all of this reeks of hipocrisy all around.

• thinking_hard
Reactions: anonpuffs

historia

Veteran
Icon Extra
29 Jun 2023
Eh i do agree with @anonpuffs

Entitled" employed" freeloaders are only able to thrived in capitalism. In a different system they would be in a mass grave, so I guess it is better. The only diversity that matter by then is metal aloys in your lungs as miners.

Also I woke up at midnight like with like pretty low blood pressure and breath like asthma patient and so pretty sure it won't be that long until I am 6-feet under. Hey at least my family is fulfilled.

So yea enjoy life lads... as far as you could.

Dick Jones

Corporate Dick
Icon Extra
5 Jul 2022

When he said that if FFVII Rebirth was multiplatform it would have sold better, he should have put a full stop to the sentence. Where a Final Fantasy game is selling more on Xbox is the day I rub honey on my balls and use a beehive as a piñata. I could see a future date where a FF game sell better again on Nintendo but Xbox... L O fucking L

Sircaw

Pro Flounder
Moderating
20 Jun 2022

JAHGamer

Veteran
8 May 2023
Boom is shameless.

The lies he and his co hosts spread on his podcasts are insane.

Like even guys like colteastwood aren't that bad.

Not even joking, boom is that bad.
It's not a big deal cuz most people write off Boomsticks as a senile old man, no one takes him seriously, and those that do tend to also be senile old men lol. I don't mean to be ageist, I respect my elders, but it's just the truth.