OT Drama | Other Gaming Forums (GAF, ResetERA, D-Pad, Twitter, etc..)

• Thread starter Deleted member 13
  • Start date

Snes nes

Banned
4 Aug 2023
I don't care if you're an alt of arc or not, I liked you as a poster and was sad to see ya go. Me asking if Anthony was an arc alt is a running joke I ask every new signup.

I’m terribly sorry I thought you were being serious. The weirdness ive heard from people thinking I’m arc was ridiculous it was like I never interacted with them.

Last edited:

Sircaw

Pro Flounder
Moderating
20 Jun 2022
Im sorry to bring this up it’s thanksgiving and there’s a far more interesting discussion going on in this thread than dumbpad lol but (against my better judgment) I decided to address this since they’re so persistent on this snes alt nonsense. I did ponder the idea of announcing I made an alt and doing riddler riddles to have them guess which account is my alt but I think people may not find that humorous.

If you’re worried that I’m going to make an alternative account well don’t be im Not coming back unless You unban the account even then it’s a big maybe. Besides the fact you’d have to be an absolute moron to believe I’m arc to begin with (five+ months dudes are you kidding me LOL) there’s a lot of mixed feelings. I did have fun on There it wasnt all bad I had fun with it truthfully I did but at this point you can just use simple deductions and determine I’m not arc and remove the ban or I can just remain on this forum. I don’t care either way. It’s not a real problem. if you don’t want me back that’s fine I understand no hard feelings. However as I said before I don’t tolerate stupid; I’m sure there’ll be someone who’ll insist on doubling down and to that person I ask that they go get theirselves a fulltime job.

Either way happy thanksgiving!
I must admit I don't even know what is going on here.

You made an alt, you did not make an alt, you want to leave, you're staying, @Nym is gay, you're having turkey for Thanksgiving, you're voting for Biden, you love Xbox, @Gods&Monsters is trying to catfish people again, the list goes on and on.

Totally lost,

Dpad people are nuts. ;)

Anyway, have a nice meal and a good time with your Family.

Go Vegan GIF by Catskill Animal Sanctuary

• sad
  • fire
Reactions: GrayWolf323 and Nym

ksdixon

Dixon Cider Ltd.
Icon Extra
22 Jun 2022
I wanna know if slimey snake has an alt here. Hopefully so, or he joins in future.

Last edited:

Snes nes

Banned
4 Aug 2023

You made an alt, you did not make an alt, you want to leave, you're staying, @Nym is gay, you're having turkey for Thanksgiving, you're voting for Biden, you love Xbox, @Gods&Monsters is trying to catfish people again, the list goes on and on.

Totally lost,

Dpad people are nuts. ;)

I browsed the site a While ago and kept seeing it pop up everytime someone new joined and didn’t want to cause a problem for someone else so I posted about it. Then come to find out they were apparently joking around lol.

I don’t think I’m leaving icon or making any alts lol. I’ve been somewhat confused as to why I’m an alt of someone I had no involvement with prior to like two months ago iirc?

Also nyms only argument for flat earth does seem to be “trust the science.“ He’s a diehard Biden voter for sure. Idk if the earth is flat then men can become women.

• haha
Reactions: Sircaw

historia

Veteran
Icon Extra
29 Jun 2023

Totally lost,

Dpad people are nuts. ;)

Never eat a turkey before. Does it taste like chicken?

Sircaw

Pro Flounder
Moderating
20 Jun 2022
Never eat a turkey before. Does it taste like chicken?
i think @anonpuffs describes it correctly, saying that i have some game birds and those taste more earthy, its kinda hard to describe.

i actually prefer chicken to turkey saying that a turkey sandwich with tomato and salt is divine.

Last edited:

KiryuRealty

Cambridge Dictionary High Priest of Grammar
28 Nov 2022
Where it’s at.
i think @anonpuffs describes it correctly, saying that i have some game birds and those taste more earthy, its kinda hard to describe.

i actually prefer chicken to turkey saying that a turkey sandwich with tomato and salt is divine.
I hate turkey.

I think it mostly stems from my birthday usually falling on Thanksgiving weekend here in Canada. The holiday was a far bigger priority for my mom than my birthday ever was. I definitely know how Christmas babies feel.

• party
Reactions: Sircaw

Sircaw

Pro Flounder
Moderating
20 Jun 2022
I hate turkey.

I think it mostly stems from my birthday usually falling on Thanksgiving weekend here in Canada. The holiday was a far bigger priority for my mom than my birthday ever was. I definitely know how Christmas babies feel.
Happy 60th m8.

Don't eat all the cake

Happy Birthday Cake GIF by Storyful

Explosive Zombie

21 Jun 2022
I don't really care at this point whether or not SNES is arc but I would seriously expect the moderation of a forum not to ban people on suspicion of being an alt without good evidence. But then again they didn't have much reason to ban Arc in the first place so I don't know why I'm asking for something like that. D-pad is a joke

Snes nes

Banned
4 Aug 2023
speaking of this if musky wants we can finish our discord dms anyday now

If it’s really just the mods being pricks then they should be held responsible for the incessant lying but if a Few particular biscuits got a little too burnt about me making a Garfield reference about sending Taysan to abu Dabhli then idk what else to say. That’s one charred biscuit.

Last edited:

Explosive Zombie

21 Jun 2022
speaking of this if musky wants we can finish our discord dms anyday now

If it’s really just the mods being pricks then they should be held responsible for the incessant lying but if a Few particular biscuits got a little too burnt about me making a Garfield reference about sending Taysan to abu Dabhli then idk what else to say. That’s one charred biscuit.

Musky is insanely insecure and wants people to think he's some kind of weird badass. Don't count on anything.

Snes nes

Banned
4 Aug 2023
Musky is insanely insecure and wants people to think he's some kind of weird badass. Don't count on anything.

I mean I dont have high expectations of the mod team at this point. I’ve told warlock after the ban happened why my ip address was behaving weirdly then he goes and makes a group dm with musky. All that happened was musky Asked what am I doing here I make a joke then he just leaves the discord dm then come to find out later that day warlock blocked me. After that I sent musky a friend request which just sat there for a month.
After I joined icon I tried again and he accepts it Within a hour. We had a conversation and he thinks I’m going to initiate some master plan by Inviting him to some private discord because my responses weren’t immediate then I go off to do something irl and he assumes the dm is over with. So after all that no I don’t think they’ll be try and make sure at all.

Last edited:

Snes nes

Banned
4 Aug 2023
To Be honest here I didnt trust the mods a whole lot to begin with and as Much as I’d like to give them the benefit of the doubt I don’t think thats a good idea. Someone organized a ban or the mods were gullible enough to fall for it. Then I find out a lot of the people I interacted with insist I’m arc it’s just silly like how are they mixing me up with her to begin with?

idk it’s all ridiculous.

Last edited:

Explosive Zombie

21 Jun 2022
To Be honest here I didnt trust the mods a whole lot to begin with and as Much as I’d like to give them the benefit of the doubt I don’t think thats a good idea. Someone organized a ban or the mods were gullible enough to fall for it. Then I find out a lot of the people I interacted with insist I’m arc it’s just silly like how are they mixing me up with her to begin with?

idk it’s all ridiculous.
I think the main thing is for most people you feel like an alt especially on d-pad because we can't imagine anyone just stumbling upon d-pad that doesn't have previous history on another forum. In fact I'm pretty sure you are the only person who ever posted there who doesn't have another forum he posted on prior. Narrowing it down to arc from there it's probably just based on stuff like you liking Nintendo. I also understand they were some IP address shenanigans but I don't know the full extent of those for sure.