OT Drama | Other Gaming Forums (GAF, ResetERA, D-Pad, Twitter, etc..)

• Thread starter Deleted member 13
  • Start date

TubzGaming

Admin | Mod
Moderating
21 Jun 2022
icon-era.com
PSN ID
Tubz_Gaming
I don't give a shit about Fortnite or Billie eilish but they nerfed her tits 🤣🤣
Excuse Me Wow GIF by Mashable

anonpuffs

Veteran
Icon Extra
29 Nov 2022
Basically the anti steering thing was that apple forced apps to remove any mentions of outside pay methods from the apps.

So e.g. fortnite couldn't have an ingame banner saying that you could, say, go to epic's website and buy fortnite bux or whatever they use.

A court found that was an illegal restraint of trade and told apple to stop it, so that was the anti-anti-steering

27 Jun 2023
United kingdom
Basically the anti steering thing was that apple forced apps to remove any mentions of outside pay methods from the apps.

So e.g. fortnite couldn't have an ingame banner saying that you could, say, go to epic's website and buy fortnite bux or whatever they use.

A court found that was an illegal restraint of trade and told apple to stop it, so that was the anti-anti-steering
That whole case is a shit show , if it was a small indie company I'd be like fair enough apple cut them some slack & take a smaller percentage but epic can fuck off they make billions & target children with their dirty sales tactics

anonpuffs

Veteran
Icon Extra
29 Nov 2022
That whole case is a shit show , if it was a small indie company I'd be like fair enough apple cut them some slack & take a smaller percentage but epic can fuck off they make billions & target children with their dirty sales tactics
Both companies suck, i hope they both lose