Palworld | OT + Review Thread | Pokémon Gun. Palworld has sold over 1mil 8 hours after release.

balrogboy

Icon Extra
21 Jun 2022
I like that they dont translate the word "Pal". Here in Brazil "Pal" means "dick" so everything in game is named dick something.

• haha
Reactions: John Elden Ring

xollowsob

Veteran
6 Jan 2024
Another game that came out of nowhere with a big media push.

Not an AstroTurf and marketing campaign at all. No sir.

anonpuffs

Veteran
Icon Extra
29 Nov 2022
I bet the success of Palworld will actually hasten the demise of xbox as people will learn that xbox has the trash version and goad more people into getting pc's.

• haha
Reactions: ultimateFF

gokuss4

28 Jan 2023
Lots of angry Nintendo fans in the reeeee thread 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Fenton

Veteran
22 Feb 2023

giphy.gif

Vertigo

Did you show the Darkness what Light can do?
26 Jun 2022
It can definitely move Xbox units w/ kids. Fortnite and Genshin move PlayStation consoles. Not persona.

It will do more for Xbox than Starfield or halo have done. Will it be enough to keep them fighting this gen? I doubt it but you can’t rule out anything… especially considering Microsoft will just spend their way thru failure.

There’s always the possibility that it doesn’t reach the right demographics on Xbox. PUBG didn’t do shit. PlayStation scored Fortnite exclusive to ps4 for quite a bit instead.

I expect Switch 2 and PlayStation ports when it’s out of beta/early access. It may even go f2p once they’re in the position to and look to monetize long term.

This is an overnight mega success. I think it’s awesome to see even if it’s … ummm… controversial

Ezekiel

Veteran
21 Jun 2022
If I'm Nintendo right now, I wait a little longer for it to make more money, than sue and demand a metric shit ton of cash for settlement.

• fire
Reactions: Gods&Monsters

Box

May contain Snake
6 Apr 2023
Is this another fad that some youtuber picked up and now everyone pretends they like so they can be "in"?

Yes, having seen the game it looks like some shitty unity asset flip