Palworld | OT + Review Thread | Pokémon Gun. Palworld has sold over 1mil 8 hours after release.

Nimrota

Veteran
11 Jul 2023

Plextorage

Veteran
26 Feb 2023

Evilnemesis8

Veteran
19 Dec 2023
One of these days, one of the bigger publishers is actually going to release a Survival/Crafting game with actual production and overall polish and make a quadrillion amount of money.
Too bad they've been sleeping on the genre for years in favour of chasing Battle Royales.

voke

Veteran
10 Jan 2023
Saw someone on ree say how this game could turn things around for series X LMAO

Gods&Monsters

Veteran
Icon Extra
21 Jun 2022
is temtem any good?
Yeah, I got Temtem on early access. Quite good.... Of you like the old Pokémon games.
All this talk about Pokemon and Temtem made me buy Temtem 🤣

I played for about 1 hour and yeah it's basically the traditional Pokemon experience (choose you starting Pokemon etc).

It's very well done with high production values. I'm surprised it didn't become a huge hit outside the Switch.

• they're_right_you_know
Reactions: Bryank75

Bryank75

I don't get ulcers, I give 'em!
Founder
18 Jun 2022
icon-era.com

I played for about 1 hour and yeah it's basically the traditional Pokemon experience (choose you starting Pokemon etc).

It's very well done with high production values. I'm surprised it didn't become a huge hit outside the Switch.

I like the memo element , people are very generous and gift temtems al the time. It's a very cool community.

• Shake
Reactions: Gods&Monsters

Zzero

Major Tom
9 Jan 2023

It had a very rough launch in early access.

• Informative

arvfab

Oldest Guard
23 Jun 2022

It's online only

• thinking_hard

Doncortez77

Veteran
8 Jan 2023
Saw someone on ree say how this game could turn things around for series X LMAO
A $100 billion investment in acquisitions failed to turn Series X around, but fanboys believe a bootleg Pokemon Fortnite shooter could do it.

wnE8Uv.gif

• haha
Reactions: ultimateFF

Infinity

Veteran
18 Nov 2023
Game was a massive sleeper hit. Over 5 million copies sold and 3rd most concurrent players on steam in history🤯

nongkris

Veteran
14 Feb 2023
Seems like the secret to big success of steam is popping off in Asia. Both pubg and palwords has that going for them.

ultimateFF

Veteran
29 Jun 2023
A $100 billion investment in acquisitions failed to turn Series X around, but fanboys believe a bootleg Pokemon Fortnite shooter could do it.

wnE8Uv.gif
At this rate only Jesus who would be able to save xbotz. But even then, Jesus only be able to save the rotten brain of some xbotz shill who spammed the same message seven times in this thread 😜.

Reactions: Doncortez77