Paul Tassi (Forbes): Black Myth Wukong not currently coming to Xbox due to an exclusivity deal (Update: IGN Corroborates, many others deny)

Plextorage

Veteran
26 Feb 2023
Whatever maybe the case if any of the dumb journalists lose jobs then its a win for us, The source must be a microsoft source and these idiots went ahead and wrote articles.

Yep. I'm thinking the same thing. Someone is mad at Xbox. Kyle Bosman stepped in and he thinks it is someone from Microsoft

quest4441

Veteran
27 Feb 2024
Yep. I'm thinking the same thing. Someone is mad at Xbox. Kyle Bosman stepped in and he thinks it is someone from Microsoft

Agree what is the point of quoting microsoft sources as if they will have a clue about a deal between sony and game science. If it would have been a source from Sony or Game Science then "Taul Passi" may have a point

Reactions: Would_you_kindly

Kokoloko

Veteran
Icon Extra
21 Jun 2022
Who at IGN reported the exactly same thing in June? To after have to remove the article for false report…

They should be sued. Teach these guys a lesson to talk shit.

MS shouldnt get away with insinuating that PS got it as an exclusive again

ethomaz

Rebolation!
Icon Extra
21 Jun 2022
Brasil 🇧🇷
PSN ID
ethomaz
Shots at IGN lol

He is saying when the truth come and it is like he posted before will IGN apologize to using his name for questionable purposes…

Plextorage

Veteran
26 Feb 2023

ethomaz

Rebolation!
Icon Extra
21 Jun 2022
Brasil 🇧🇷
PSN ID
ethomaz
Thread closed. LOL

It is open... the mod probably received backslash.

Evilms

Graph Master
21 Jun 2022
INSIDERS.png

• haha
Reactions: Would_you_kindly

ethomaz

Rebolation!
Icon Extra
21 Jun 2022
Brasil 🇧🇷
PSN ID
ethomaz
Interesting conversation over on gaf: apparently there's some speculation that this media blitz was ordered by MS to distract from the fact that the Series S is a potato.

Unsuccessful lmao, everyone knows that shit sucks
I don't think MS cares enough about hardware for have done that...

It is more like some guy that works at MS/Xbox is sad that Wukong is not coming to Xbox and blamed Sony deal talking with these "insiders".

AllBizness

Veteran
22 Jul 2023
I'm not even sure why he locked to begin.... it is not like people are making anything at ban level there.
It is like I don't like the conversion so I will close it lol
They want to lock any thread that is good news for PlayStation but bad news for Xbox.

Reactions: ethomaz

Entropi

Veteran
Icon Extra
22 Jan 2023
I wonder what the pre-recorded or pre-written hit piece will be for when Astro releases and the PS5 Pro official announcement.

Reactions: Puff