PCs will be the ideal platform for Sony devs over the PS5

• Thread starter Deleted member 13
  • Start date

Satoru

Limitless
Founder
20 Jun 2022
I'd like for someone to show me one PC with the capabilities of current gen consoles and the same price point. Hell, even 50% costlier.

I'll wait.

This discussion is pointless. And btw, we should all start engaging with apple about how having low level acces to a limited pool of hardware is pointless from a software standpoint. They'll make shitloads more money.

Yobo

Veteran
Icon Extra
29 Jun 2022
Sony should make a PC based handheld that also does BC with PS hardware up to PS4

D

Deleted member 51

Thread threads sadly always go this route. Starts with, "Well how many people have a 3090ti?!" , then it turns into, " Can you build a PC for the same price?!" Always somehow turns into this, every time.

I wonder if some of these same people like having a sports car instead of the average sedan, going out to expensive restaurants instead of fast food, and spending more money then normal, only to bitch about the cost of a PC compared to a console.

It's even more ironic when you enter threads about TV's, and these guys are spending the price of 2x 3090ti on the TV alone, not to mention some of the setups some of them post... Only to bitch about the price of a PC vs console... Some people just aren't interested in PC gaming, and that's perfectly fine, but the mental gymnastics...

OP
OP
D

Deleted member 13

Thread threads sadly always go this route. Starts with, "Well how many people have a 3090ti?!" , then it turns into, " Can you build a PC for the same price?!" Always somehow turns into this, every time.

I wonder if some of these same people like having a sports car instead of the average sedan, going out to expensive restaurants instead of fast food, and spending more money then normal, only to bitch about the cost of a PC compared to a console.

It's even more ironic when you enter threads about TV's, and these guys are spending the price of 2x 3090ti on the TV alone, not to mention some of the setups some of them post... Only to bitch about the price of a PC vs console... Some people just aren't interested in PC gaming, and that's perfectly fine, but the mental gymnastics...
Yup. We've seen this before. I tried.

Hezekiah

Veteran
23 Jul 2022

What's worse that, or lying about owning a PS5 and pretending you have an uncle who works for Sony 😁

riesgoyfortuna

Veteran
4 Jul 2022
Irrelevant to the thread topic.

They get to play games in the best possible scenario. If the PS and Xbox could run games the same way with the same performance for $500, I'd agree with you - it would be a waste of money. But that's not the case here nor will ever be.
Nah, nobody gonna buy This nonsense good Lucky with that homie

riesgoyfortuna

Veteran
4 Jul 2022

I buyed a lg c1 65 for 950 euros, a 4090 its 2000 so...

• they're_right_you_know
Reactions: Hezekiah
D

Deleted member 51

I buyed a lg c1 65 for 950 euros, a 4090 its 2000 so...
The card I mentioned, the 3090ti, is around the same ballpark of your TV, which is exactly my point. And there's plenty that have spent much more. We all have preferences, so it wouldn't make much sense in saying for the price of ones console setup, they could easily have a top of the line GPU and PC build, to someone who hates PC. And it's stupid to tell a PC gamer that it's a waste of money in having any GPU over a 3060 ti. No one will change each other's mind, but it's extremely ignorant in saying the PC versions of these games won't be the best version released. That is something we can't disagree on here.

PropellerEar

Veteran
Founder
21 Jun 2022
The card I mentioned, the 3090ti, is around the same ballpark of your TV, which is exactly my point. And there's plenty that have spent much more. We all have preferences, so it wouldn't make much sense in saying for the price of ones console setup, they could easily have a top of the line GPU and PC build, to someone who hates PC. And it's stupid to tell a PC gamer that it's a waste of money in having any GPU over a 3060 ti. No one will change each other's mind, but it's extremely ignorant in saying the PC versions of these games won't be the best version released. That is something we can't disagree on here.
How did that reasonable reply trigger this load of tripe.
GIF by reactionseditor

• fire

riesgoyfortuna

Veteran
4 Jul 2022
nah,you point doesnt stand up,the tv its used for a lot of things and not only games.gpu prices are fucking insade,tv prices are decent,you can have all the preferences on the world but than cant change that right now top tier PC gaming its fucking expensive and almost a niche thing having a c1 one of the best LG TVS on the market can cost you 700 euros ( the 55 model) or 1000 ( the 65) its very reasonable,2000 por rtx 4000? plus the cpu,plus the rest of the computer? THATS NUTS,and i was a pc gamer myself in 2017 for 1500 euros u got a top tier gaming pc..try to do the same now

D

Deleted member 51

nah,you point doesnt stand up,the tv its used for a lot of things and not only games.gpu prices are fucking insade,tv prices are decent,you can have all the preferences on the world but than cant change that right now top tier PC gaming its fucking expensive and almost a niche thing having a c1 one of the best LG TVS on the market can cost you 700 euros ( the 55 model) or 1000 ( the 65) its very reasonable,2000 por rtx 4000? plus the cpu,plus the rest of the computer? THATS NUTS,and i was a pc gamer myself in 2017 for 1500 euros u got a top tier gaming pc..try to do the same now
PC is used for a lot of things too, not just gaming. You don't have to go balls to the wall to get a better experience than consoles. A lower end CPU and GPU will give you the same, if not better results. It's not 1999 anymore. You don't need a RTX 40xx card, as even the RTX 20xx series had better performance than next gen consoles. Your argument doesn't hold any weight.

Gediminas

Boy...
Founder
21 Jun 2022
PC is used for a lot of things too, not just gaming. You don't have to go balls to the wall to get a better experience than consoles. A lower end CPU and GPU will give you the same, if not better results. It's not 1999 anymore. You don't need a RTX 40xx card, as even the RTX 20xx series had better performance than next gen consoles. Your argument doesn't hold any weight.
2-3 sec loading times. it is not just the visuals.
i can use my TV, can you use just your gpu? 😂

D

Deleted member 51

Inappropriate content
2-3 sec loading times. it is not just the visuals.
i can use my TV, can you use just your gpu? 😂
I mean I can use my TV or monitor, not sure where the gotcha was supposed to happen?

It's cool, he'll just get a freebie TV from his uncle at Sony, and use the money saved for his next GPU 😁

Last edited by a moderator:
  • haha
D

Deleted member 51

What I also think is a good idea is buying a PS5 so I can play GT7, then selling it a week later on eBay lol.
Game wasn't as good as the others in the series. What can I say?