PCs will be the ideal platform for Sony devs over the PS5

• Thread starter Deleted member 13
  • Start date

Hezekiah

Veteran
23 Jul 2022
Only clown here, is you lol. Congrats. You still have no rebuttal to my statement, no nothing? Just clown shoes. Smh
You were exposed numerous times on GAF for lying. GHG revealed your several of your lies.

Then you had the nerve to complain about console warriors, while blatantly being PCMR. That was before your final, epic meltdown 😄

Reactions: riesgoyfortuna
D

Deleted member 51

You were exposed numerous times on GAF for lying. GHG revealed your several of your lies.

Then you had the nerve to complain about console warriors, while blatantly being PCMR. That was before your final, epic meltdown 😄
I closed my account, willfully. Exposed? You must not be that intelligent, because I revealed who I am. Think about that for a second or two, or however long it takes to understand that. If i didn't do that, who the fuck would know who I am? Think about that for a while as well.

• haha
Reactions: Hezekiah

Hezekiah

Veteran
23 Jul 2022
I closed my account, willfully. Exposed? You must not be that intelligent, because I revealed who I am. Think about that for a second or two, or however long it takes to understand that. If i didn't do that, who the fuck would know who I am? Think about that for a while as well.
Imagine being that desperate that you run around the forum talking about how much better PC is as a platform, then pretending you have a PS5 (for a week anyway).

Then crying about the mods, having a massive meltdown, and begging people to PM you their contact details before being banned 🤭

When you think you've seen it all, somebody plumbs even lower depths 😅

D

Deleted member 51

Imagine being that desperate that you run around the forum talking about how much better PC is as a platform, then pretending you have a PS5 (for a week anyway).

Then crying about the mods, having a massive meltdown, and begging people to PM you their contact details before being banned 🤭

When you think you've seen it all, somebody plumbs even lower depths 😅
Well PC is the best platform, you still haven't been able to dispute that. Right?.....?

The mods on GAF are shitty, I mean you are here right? Still posting and all that, right?

You just mad, and that's perfectly fine. You have every right to cry like your avatar. If you are trying to do a gotcha, you are terribly failing at it. You haven't said anything, at all. Continue to cry bro, as you aren't getting any cool points for doing whatever you are attempting to.

• haha

Hezekiah

Veteran
23 Jul 2022
Well PC is the best platform, you still haven't been able to dispute that. Right?.....?

The mods on GAF are shitty, I mean you are here right? Still posting and all that, right?

You just mad, and that's perfectly fine. You have every right to cry like your avatar. If you are trying to do a gotcha, you are terribly failing at it. You haven't said anything, at all. Continue to cry bro, as you aren't getting any cool points for doing whatever you are attempting to.
I'm actually a PC and PS5 owner.

I'm not the crank who lies on an internet forum to get some type of validation. That's just all kinds of lame lol. At least you're not denying it, first steps and all that 😁

D

Deleted member 51

I'm actually a PC and PS5 owner.

I'm not the crank who lies on an internet forum to get some type of validation. That's just all kinds of lame lol. At least you're not denying it, first steps and all that 😁
Where's the lie? Let's start with that? Let's pick apart your lame accusation. Starting now

Sharinghack

21 Jun 2022
Lisbon, Portugal
www.pushvfx.com
Me with a PC, PS5 and a Series X.

Anticipation Popcorn GIF

• haha
Reactions: Satoru

SLB1904

Actually born in 1904!
22 Jun 2022
I would agree with this if they were targeting high end pcs, but nope they will have to make games around the lowest pc specs. So no.

ethomaz

Rebolation!
21 Jun 2022
Brasil 🇧🇷
PSN ID
ethomaz
Haven't bought any MTX, still my GOTY for this year.
GTS was a real stinker, GT7 is back to roots.
The game doesn’t tell you there is MTX… it just start to say it after you buy the first time (probably via PS store I don’t know) at credit earning screen.

I have not ideia what he is saying because GT7 economy is way better than GTS… it basically gives you enough money for super cars playing very little (like one to two hours you get 20 million credits).

Last edited:
D

Deleted member 51

That is what GT7 is.
You get around 1.2-1.5 million credits per circuit experience event that you can finish in like 10-20 minutes max.

I don’t think any previous GT give that much credits for your time ever.
Yeah, but older games were better. At least in my opinion, and others which days the same thing. Last 2 games were ass
The lolz, when one of those fucking PC games moves 20 plus million, then we can have a thread saying this....
Not gonna lie, but we have much better sim racers on the platform. Adding GT series doesn't change this at all.

Reactions: EDMIX