Pentiment, Grounded, Sea of Thieves and Hi-Fi RUSH confirmed coming to PS5. |UP| Hifi rush preorders on PS5 going well.

Evilms

Graph Master
21 Jun 2022
1708548384-screenshot-20240221-213842-chrome.jpg

1708549038-image.jpg

1570899652-ahi-tordu-zoom.png

Shadow2027

15 Dec 2023
I expected these games but thought it would be spread out throughout the year, not in a span of 3 consecutive months. Sorry, but more is definitely coming to playstation and much sooner than they were saying in that podcast. Whats in the next batch

Reactions: PS_ROCKS

Dr Bass

The doctor is in
Founder
20 Jun 2022
I remember thinking Pentiment was interesting at launch, just because it looked creative and different. But I have no idea how it actually plays or what it's even like. It's the only game I would even consider trying but I'm guessing it's probably not worth the time.

Cool hand luke

Veteran
14 Feb 2023
Hey I always wanted Pentiment and HFR so I'll be picking them up, but just know that most of Grounded and Sea of Thieves' player counts are gamepass numbers. They won't do shit without being F2P or being given away on PS+. Microsoft better beg for a deal. 10mil+ predictions are insane asylum worthy

Reactions: JAHGamer

JAHGamer

Veteran
8 May 2023
Hey I always wanted Pentiment and HFR so I'll be picking them up, but just know that most of Grounded and Sea of Thieves' player counts are gamepass numbers. They won't do shit without being F2P or being given away on PS+. Microsoft better beg for a deal. 10mil+ predictions are insane asylum worthy
I'm ordering my Pentiment PS5 physical tomorrow once preorders open on Limited Run 😁 and HiFi Rush PS5 physical will be ordered as well whenever that opens up

Polyh3dron

31 Jan 2024
Pentiment, Grounded, and Sea of Thieves have been available to me on PC Game Pass and I don't touch them. meh

Hi-Fi Rush is a big get for Switch and PS5 though.

reziel

Veteran
12 Jun 2023
I hate giving Microsoft money but I also want to encourage them to port all their games. So conflicted lol.
Well Phil did say that having more sales on other platforms in his recent podcast could also help keep Xbox hardware going so you can add that to the cons list if you're in the I want them to leave camp.

Vertigo

Did you show the Darkness what Light can do?
26 Jun 2022
Why not f2p Halo?

I have no doubts that their entire catalog is being ported over to all consoles that can run them.

4 games in less than 3 months rolling out today. That’s no small show of support.

I predict 4 ports a quarter. With the next round consisting of Killer Instinct, Redfall, and Flight Simulator and maybe one more.

They’re gonna port these out quick. And when they see what kind of money actual sales bring in… it’s a wrap. They’re going to go where the money is end of story.

Reactions: Shmunter

Shmunter

Veteran
22 Jul 2022
I have no doubts that their entire catalog is being ported over to all consoles that can run them.

4 games in less than 3 months rolling out today. That’s no small show of support.

I predict 4 ports a quarter. With the next round consisting of Killer Instinct, Redfall, and Flight Simulator and maybe one more.

They’re gonna port these out quick. And when they see what kind of money actual sales bring in… it’s a wrap. They’re going to go where the money is end of story.
Redfall would be amusing

Vertigo

Did you show the Darkness what Light can do?
26 Jun 2022
Redfall would be amusing

I think Redfall is something Bethesda HAS to port because of how disastrous launch was.

There’s no reason for them to even develop the promised dlc etc… with how it’s been a dud so a port would help it run its course too and salvage whatever they can.

This goes for all their software. Honestly, MS is probably excited to port their entire library over to actual paying customers and much larger userbases.

We cannot ignore all the Rare roms announced yesterday they’re putting on Nintendo’s services too. That’s also hugely notable.

I wouldn’t be surprised if Crimson Skies was made available.

Xbox is done. It’s over. They’re third party. And honestly… better result for everyone. Xbox blew these last two gens big time. Blame Phil and gamepass.

Reactions: Shmunter

Nhomnhom

Veteran
25 Mar 2023
Phil Spencer is lucky Nadella isn't a gamer.

If he was he would just ask him straight up why Xbox fucking sucks.

Reactions: VillaiN

AshHunter216

Banned
8 Jan 2023
Only one I might consider is Hi Fi Rush. Might support it just because a 3rd party Xbox is somewhat less of an existential threat.

Reactions: Gamernyc78