Phantom Blade Zero Developer on Xbox Version: ' No one needs this platform ' | Update: Devs Make Official Statement

Bryank75

I don't get ulcers, I give 'em!
Founder
18 Jun 2022
icon-era.com
Lol the comments under the tweet

Well, we've been right a hell of a lot of the time....

How's that Xbox hardware doing?

We also criticize PlayStation....but in a very honest way. The GAAS gets a hard time here.

They just hate when we tell them the truth.

This generation destroyed them emotionally and they are bitter... I understand

anonpuffs

Veteran
Icon Extra
29 Nov 2022
Truth Reaction GIF by MOODMAN

*E: however, imo with my knowledge of Chinese culture it's highly likely the statement was misinterpreted.
Likely the dev said something along the lines of "we didn't feel that we needed that platform (to succeed)" - the construction of "no one needs <x>" is a pretty alien thing in Chinese, it feels very aggressive and presumptuous in a way that I don't feel someone would speak, especially to an outsider.

Last edited:
Reactions: Entropi and Puff

2spooky5me

Veteran
12 May 2024
Jeez... even Girl Gamers like Jenbox360 are really that toxic?
AND she's closely associated with Jez Corden? Yeah, she can go into the trash bin.

Btw, Jen, if you are lurking this board, I have no regrets about what I said.
You ain't shit, nor are you going to be able to do anything about it.

Last edited:

Entropi

Veteran
Icon Extra
22 Jan 2023
It’s more than obvious, but Xbots will still blame money hats for Phil’s incompetence

• they're_right_you_know
Reactions: 2spooky5me

ChorizoPicozo

Veteran
1 Jul 2022
Yeah, yeah, yeah, y'all keep laughing at this clearly fake article and fake quotes. But I know Jez Corden is making calls to find the truth behind it. He will get to the bottom of this!

And I bet it's Sony playing dirty (like they always do) doing slimy platform things, and taking choice away from players.

But there is a God who sees everything, and He is witness to all the hate and injustice Xbox and it's community have endured over the years.

Phil, Nadella, Sarah, Booty and Greenberg are building a stronger Xbox.... YOU JUST WAIT!!!

Evilms

Graph Master
21 Jun 2022
Ridiculous install base of consoles with increasingly low sales.
Physical games are dead on Xbox.
You sell little or practically nothing on them, and even with digital it's not glorious.
Game Pass has got xbots used to not buying anything.
The xbox series S ball and chain, which just pisses off developers and adds unnecessary work.
The Xbox brand, already not very popular in Asia, has been non-existent since the Xbox One.

Unfortunately, it's understandable that some developers don't want to devote time to this dying platform.

Publishers/developers go where the money is :

PS5.
PC.
Switch (and tommrow the successor of Switch) when it's technically feasible.

There's a reason why so many games have started to shun the Xbox.

Last edited:

Johnic

Veteran
24 Mar 2023
Outer Heaven
"Brazilian developer interview said this". Xbox shills:"Itz frOm IcoNErA." Fucking hell the amount of cope.

But I'm glad they visit these forums. They can see how the rest of the gaming community views them outside of their little shill bubble.

And that Jen chick from the first tweet is pathetic. Imagine making a console your entire personality.

Reactions: Shadow2027

Star Fox

Banned
4 Aug 2024
The only platforms that are the best are PC and Nintendo, while Xbox and PlayStation are pure garbage