Phil Spencer: "....getting Nintendo would be a career moment and I honestly believe a good move for both companies."

reziel

Banned
12 Jun 2023
Anyone else looking forward to what sort of jank Xbox and Phil are going to put out at TGS tomorrow?

Swift_Star

Veteran
2 Jul 2022

ultimateFF

Veteran
29 Jun 2023
This guy is 100% a MS employee:

He's devoted to gaslight people in the understand of whay Lies of Phil is saying,
I mentioned that before, that dude sounded like very unhinged idiot phil fanboy lol 🤣.

Reactions: Would_you_kindly

Airbus

Veteran
Icon Extra
30 Jun 2022

He's devoted to gaslight people in the understand of whay Lies of Phil is saying,
Wont even bother to click

Now that place is one of official xbox headquarters

Gods&Monsters

Veteran
21 Jun 2022

Him and Vigilante Joker are all over doing damage control "Phil is just answering a question lol, everybody wants Nintendo lol".

I hope people don't fall for this gas.

Idiot is downplaying as usual. Chris really lost it. His full ass is showing since Starfield.

nongkris

Veteran
14 Feb 2023
Only reason I cared about Chris Ding in the first place is because he provided sales data, and one thing about it is that sales data doesn't lie. So he can continue to kiss Xbox's ass all he wants, they've largely become an irrelevant brand in his home turf of the UK because of the constant coddling they receive.

As long as each month we continue to see xbox declining year over year and Playstation up hundred percent they can continue to delude themselves.

riesgoyfortuna

Veteran
4 Jul 2022
The era thread its full of all the usual suspects doing gaslighing, its nothing they say
Im pretty sure this fuckers are like the pro nazi Motherfuckers who dismiss the poland invasión as a nothing burger

Cool hand luke

Veteran
14 Feb 2023
User warned: False equivalencies and transphobia. We have no instruments with which to fuck mothers.
The era thread its full of all the usual suspects doing gaslighing, its nothing they say
Im pretty sure this fuckers are like the pro nazi Motherfuckers who dismiss the poland invasión as a nothing burger

• they're_right_you_know
Reactions: riesgoyfortuna

Snes nes

Banned
4 Aug 2023
Resetera is full on defense mode, it’s clear MS is paying the bots to defend them.

Perhaps in a more logical environment perhaps one could argue that they are indeed paid shills but it is to my belief that sometimes someone can think their outrageous facts to be indeed true.

• brain
Reactions: Gods&Monsters

Doncortez77

Veteran
8 Jan 2023