OP
OP
Bryank75

Bryank75

I don't get ulcers, I give 'em!
Founder
18 Jun 2022
icon-era.com
I'm actually surprised they never asked about the Series X stock situtation, as it seems pretty bad at the moment.

In terms of availability? Seems fine in europe...they don't have loads here but they are available.

In USA, I have no idea but it seems like they are selling mostly bundles and here we were guessing that it was basically a soft price increase...

We were actually discussing it with @Welfare who was very patient with us, despite out PlayStation focus here.

KiryuRealty

Cambridge Dictionary High Priest of Grammar
28 Nov 2022
Where it’s at.
In terms of availability? Seems fine in europe...they don't have loads here but they are available.

In USA, I have no idea but it seems like they are selling mostly bundles and here we were guessing that it was basically a soft price increase...

We were actually discussing it with @Welfare who was very patient with us, despite out PlayStation focus here.
Yeah, there’s no shortage of Series X, just no unbundled ones.

Xbots are spinning it as a stock shortage, which is adorable.

Alabtrosmyster

Veteran
26 Jun 2022
He is coming as close as possible to saying "it's over, we can't compete on the console business, don't expect it from us". Xbox was always a big waste of time and was dead the moment Xbox One flopped (he referenced that fact as well)
That shows a lack of courage and vision. When he took over Xbox they had games in the pipeline, he should have arranged a couple more deals for important games and built upon that. They may not have win the generation, but they could have built some serious good will and a fear of missing out sentiment from those who skipped Xbox for that generation.

They could have done gamepass at the same time, like ps+ for ps3 it would have built trust in them as a gaming platform holder that delivers.

• thinking_hard
Reactions: Nhomnhom

Nhomnhom

Banned
25 Mar 2023
When asked if we were going to find out if Starfield was going to be 30 or 60 fps in June Phil pretty much answers with "yeah". If it is 30fps like expected revealing it at E3 is just stupid.

Dick Jones

Corporate Dick
Icon Extra
5 Jul 2022
Starfield framerate on XsX once and for all
It's 30. I guessing that on Todd's comment
Cyberpunk was delisted only on PlayStation.
I think that was CDPR saying to contact Playstation for a refund without clearing with Sony. Sony more or less said fuck it, refund the lot. Cyberpunk was bad but not enough to warrant a delisting. It was still fucking shocking though.

Shmunter

Veteran
22 Jul 2022
Starfield will target 30FPS on Series X and run like the PS3 version of New Vegas on Series S.
Didn’t he confirm 60 on this apology tour? Or did I mishear it? Either way he said 60 a lot, would be an even bigger disaster to not do 60 from here on in.

Dick Jones

Corporate Dick
Icon Extra
5 Jul 2022
Didn’t he confirm 60 on this apology tour? Or did I mishear it? Either way he said 60 a lot, would be an even bigger disaster to not do 60 from here on in.
He confirmed we will know what fps it is at not e3

D

Deleted member 417

Starfield can be 60fps if it wants to be. But it'll run at 720p on Series S and 1080p on Series X. Those consoles are a generation behind.

• they're_right_you_know
Reactions: KiryuRealty