Phil Spencer will be on Kinda Funny XCast tomorrow

Nhomnhom

Banned
25 Mar 2023
If the trend continues the next batch of bad news about Xbox should come from this interview.

Lorrdd

2 May 2023
Jersey Shore GIF by Jersey Shore Family Vacation
I personally feel like they won’t throw any hardball questions most definitely going to be Damage Control

Reactions: PropellerEar

Johnic

Veteran
24 Mar 2023
Outer Heaven
I wish we had actual gaming journalists with integrity, who are willing to ask actual questions.

This'll be just another PR piece.

Gediminas

Boy...
Founder
21 Jun 2022
I wish we had actual gaming journalists with integrity, who are willing to ask actual questions.

This'll be just another PR piece.
A lot of ass licking, that's for sure. Plus, it is Playstation channel, going there set new console warring precedent.

TheLastOfSnatcher

6 Feb 2023
If the trend continues the next batch of bad news about Xbox should come from this interview.

Well Xbox owners got bad news yesterday and many didn't notice. The "Xbox" showcase won't be about Xbox again the whole time. The show will also focus on PC and Cloud.

You could say that all those games will also hit Xbox..However, look at last year's showcase, and there were a few segments of games that will never hit the Xbox ecosystem.

Major L in my book.

On Demand

Veteran
Icon Extra
30 Jul 2022
All this used car salesman does is interviews. Blabbering about what he wants to do and what Xbox is going to become.

Nothing ever really comes to fruition.

Reactions: Nhomnhom

Vertigo

Did you show the Darkness what Light can do?
26 Jun 2022
Pre-selected softball questions. He’s getting the Biden treatment. Both are disastrous leaders working towards oblivion.

Phil is trash. Needs to resign

Alabtrosmyster

Veteran
26 Jun 2022
I wonder if he announces he’s retiring tomorrow?
He should, that would be awesome. But he will basically be there to tell people to wait things will get better soon. Please don't cancel GP just yet.
Does Phil just get awards for being Phil or what? I can't think of anything really notable to justify such....
I think he got the award because he is well liked amongst the press and other media figures of the industry. So yes, basically just for giving them stuff. There is a cult of personality around this guy.

Yet, they can't prop Xbox enough to bring in sales that make them market leaders.
Starfield framerate on XsX once and for all
He will say whatever the audience wants to ear or a bunch of weasel words so that they can be interpreted however they want, but without it being a lie if the target is not met.