PlayStation has locked down exclusivity for all entries in Final Fantasy VII remake trilogy

Puff

Veteran
10 Jan 2023
Screenshot-20240306-174133-Chrome.jpg

They really do seem to think they’re important, don’t they?
giphy.gif

Airbus

Veteran
30 Jun 2022
Locking exclusive but you still release the game on pc whats the point

Reactions: Puff

Gods&Monsters

Veteran
Icon Extra
21 Jun 2022
I still believe it could go to Switch 2 with Sony's approval. Maybe just FF7R, not Rebirth.

Screenshot-20240306-174133-Chrome.jpg

They really do seem to think they’re important, don’t they?
giphy.gif
Yakuza and Persona sold 1 million on 3 times the platforms. Imagine all the work Atlus had to do for that small return. Rebirth probably already sold 3 millions on 1 platform.

FatKaz

Veteran
16 Jul 2022
Toxic, irrational, proceeds making hypothetical claims 😂🤡
Alot of the mad ones are very long term nintendo fans. The ones that got kicked out of era and are now on install base.

These dudes i bet are in their 50s/60s(not saying anything bad with that age and being a gaming fan, i'm gonna be gaming as long as i can).

But hopefully sony locked this shit down for long term, these dudes will be screaming at sony from the nursing home :LOL:

ultimateFF

Veteran
29 Jun 2023

"The same day we learn that the FF7 trilogy is exclusive to Playstation.

Well done, Microsoft, I hope you're proud of your strategy."

LULZ 🤣🤣🤣.

ghostwriter74

27 Jun 2023
XmGH5gf.png

Just like xbox entitled brats, nintendo entitled brats are just as salty.
The Switch successor is probably the real reason why Sony secured the trilogy. If I remember correctly, there was an article from Windows Central over a year ago that SE could port FF7 Remake to Xbox, but there is no interest from SE. Xbox is obviously no longer a competition for Sony.

However, FF7 Remake for Switch 2 would have a greater influence on market shares, especially in Japan. And there were rumors that FF7 Remake on Switch 2 “prototypes” were running at Gamescom. I appreciate that Sony then renegotiated with SE again and secured the triology as a complete console exclusive so as not to lose an important series again like with FF13 for Xbox 360.

What's going on with FF16 and a possible FF9 remake is also interesting. Maybe Sony will now secure every AAA FF console exclusively to annoy Nintendo fans.

JAHGamer

Veteran
8 May 2023
P3 Reload was the 4th best selling game in January on NPD and it didn't even chart as a top 10 best selling game for Xbox. That market is not relevant at all, studios should continue to entirely ignore it so that the actual paying customers can have higher quality products in a timely manner 😁

GHBuj1raAAAD7gF

GHBvF5JbAAAch4M

GHBu7GzaQAAO1V2

Cool hand luke

Veteran
14 Feb 2023

"Wow. Unbelievable. I'm disappointed."

montresor idiot strikes again 🤣🤣🤣.
L
U
N
A
T
I
C
S

Montresor seriously predicting Helldivers 2 on Xbox:

Deranged drongo Granjinhaa trying to discredit an accurate leak, insist Xbox is getting mainline final fantasies ("XVI this year").

Look at how authoritatively he speaks. Wow he must know something
Election 2016 GIF by The Late Show With Stephen Colbert

quest4441

27 Feb 2024
You people are underestimating the level of delusion xbots have, Jez Corden posted a random ass poll about how people would feel about 2 hr xbox showcase in june and this the theory crafting and delusion the resetera xbox thread had.

I kid you not most of the posters even agreed that this list makes sense, thinking bugthesda can release 2 remakes when they cant fix their bugs in starfield :rolleyes:

• haha
Reactions: Dabaus and JAHGamer

Snake29

21 Jun 2022
They really think they'd get a game anywhere near the level of ff7 rebirth on the switch 🤡😂😂

Purple people forum are really the biggest clowns and hypocrites on the fucking internet. If this was Xbox, you wouldn't hear a damn from these mother fuckers. The only thing they would do is defending the shit out of it for MS.

Last edited: