PlayStation Plus price has increased

Loy310

Veteran
14 Aug 2022
Sony getting the negative news out of the way before Spider-Man 2 launches.

Sircaw

Pro Flounder
Moderating
20 Jun 2022
People are talking about goodbye volcano high? Alright time for me to defend this game. Its better than any of your garbage on ps plus nobody likes nba2k everyone I know wants to play goodbye volcano high the game will be a sleeper hit! Trust me my dad works at a game company and he insists on this. He also gives me ice cream :whistle:
Trouble maker.

Snl Slap GIF by Saturday Night Live

VillaiN

Veteran
10 Feb 2023
Ps extra has been amazing last 12 months. Shitty for some i assume, but i ll keep th3 service. Premium s not worth it.

Darth Vader

I find your lack of faith disturbing
Founder
20 Jun 2022
I don't want to lose my PS+ library so yes I'm forced to continue the subscription.
You can discuss if it is an indirect or direct way to force you to do something but it is still a way to force you to continue being a PS+ subscriber.

You not wanting to lose something doesn't mean they are forcing you, it means you're willing to accept the price increase. Forcing would be for them to take the money regardless of you wanting or not to renew the subscription.

ethomaz

Rebolation!
21 Jun 2022
Brasil 🇧🇷
PSN ID
ethomaz
You not wanting to lose something doesn't mean they are forcing you, it means you're willing to accept the price increase.
I'm not sure why even discussing that.

I won't and have no option to give up with my PS+ subscription.
Sony rising the price is just forcing me to accept it.

Forcing would be for them to take the money regardless of you wanting or not to renew the subscription.
That is exactly what they are doing.
Forcing me to pay $20 without even ask if I accept or agree with that.

🤷‍♂️

Reactions: Systemshock2023

Systemshock2023

Veteran
8 May 2023
And some folks want xbox to go away just for console wars. Just imagine what any of these companies would do if they had a monopoly. Best case scenario would be having PS and Xbox selling neck and neck or even xbox leading so that Sony has to work hard like in the late PS3 era.

• haha
Reactions: Gods&Monsters

Darth Vader

Founder
20 Jun 2022
I'm not sure why even discussing that.

I won't and have no option to give up with my PS+ subscription.
Sony rising the price is just forcing me to accept it.

Personal accountability? Zero.

That is exactly what they are doing.
Forcing me to pay $20 without even ask if I accept or agree with that.

Nope. You're making a decision and pinning it on a company. Own yup to that, big boy.

Darth Vader

Founder
20 Jun 2022
People saying that a) this is ok or b) they are being forced into renewing:

• haha
Reactions: ethomaz