PlayStation Plus users will get early access to Concords beta starting tommorow

Danja

Veteran
Icon Extra
10 Mar 2023
Is she a SHE or is that hero pronouns He/Him or undecided?

She can sound like a girl but not be a girl. This game has pronouns & is pushing diversity so I don’t want to be wrong & miss characterize the hero.
Play the beta and find out 🫡

voke

Veteran
10 Jan 2023
I should be able to play tomorrow but I doubt I'll be able to play the rest of weekend as I'll hanging with friends but I'll add you.
I'll likely have us squaded out w folks i know IRL, it's cool if you not down for voice chat, as long as you're not trash we're good!

Dick Jones

Corporate Dick
Icon Extra
5 Jul 2022
I am able to....here are 2 prime examples, soon as someone says they don't like the design, you instantly pounce on them within 1-2 minutes trying to silence them 😂 Why are people not entitled to their opinions?? A normal response is just "It's ok if you don't like them, I think they're fine", instead you spaz out and try to police us 😒 You must be on someones payroll
You said you weren't playing it. We all accepted it and moved on with the thread. Further points of view on the game don't carry any weight. I'd rather someone who played the game tell me it's shit.

If I wanted the opinion of Final Fantasy VII, I'd ask someone who played it and disregard the view of someone who never played or intends to play it. That's basic common sense.

I'm not stating FFVII and Concord will share the same cultural impact or be comparable in greatest games of all time lists. It's only a random example. Only an idiot could draw any other conclusion.

• fire
Reactions: Muddasar and voke

Danja

Veteran
Icon Extra
10 Mar 2023
I'll likely have us squaded out w folks i know IRL, it's cool if you not down for voice chat, as long as you're not trash we're good!
I don't mind voice chat and we'll it's a new game I'll be learning, but let's see!

Request sent!

ethomaz

Rebolation!
Icon Extra
21 Jun 2022
Brasil 🇧🇷
PSN ID
ethomaz
Is she a SHE or is that hero pronouns He/Him or undecided?

She can sound like a girl but not be a girl. This game has pronouns & is pushing diversity so I don’t want to be wrong & miss characterize the hero.
To be fair here.... Does it really matter?
The design should be good or not independent of the pronouns.

I just saw her video and I'm really hyped with play with her because the gameplay is awesome.

• Shake
Reactions: voke

JAHGamer

Banned
8 May 2023
If I wanted the opinion of Final Fantasy VII, I'd ask someone who played it and disregard the view of someone who never played or intends to play it. That's basic common sense.
It is basic common sense, so why aren't you guys doing it? 😂 Instead of disregarding it, you guys attack and harass people who think differently.

I don't think you know what the term spazzing means. Perhaps Google can help you since you're vocab is currently struggling.

Sure you are! 🤡
Spaz - lose physical or emotional control.

If you see a response you don't like and immediately try to attack and silence them, that is losing emotional control....so yes you were spazzing 🤷‍♂️ don't shoot the messenger.

Dick Jones

Corporate Dick
Icon Extra
5 Jul 2022
It is basic common sense, so why aren't you guys doing it? 😂 Instead of disregarding it, you guys attack and harass people who think differently.

If you see a response you don't like and immediately try to attack and silence them, that is losing emotional control....so yes you were spazzing 🤷‍♂️ don't shoot the messenger.
I know you're not a troll as you are not clever enough. The only poster who agreed with you was outed as a troll

metal gear politics GIF by Jared D. Weiss

Ever connect the dots that posters with trollish and shit opinions and your opinions are like one?

Reactions: mibu no ookami

Danja

Veteran
Icon Extra
10 Mar 2023

Again proving my point you are using the term wrong. Seek help

voke

Veteran
10 Jan 2023
The arguments on character design are of the same level of stupidity displayed during Stellar Blade launch. Just a different side of the same coin.

• they're_right_you_know
Reactions: Eggman and Muddasar

JAHGamer

Banned
8 May 2023
He was a troll. You just lack the mental capacity to understand.

I'm glad you rate a troll 1000x better than me. I now know I'm doing something right.
Nah, you lack the mental capacity to see that most of what he was saying had truth to it, which you guys clearly hate. But yeah, I'm sure he's a troll to you corporate slaves 😂 anyone that dares criticize precious Sony is a troll and an idiot.

Danja

Veteran
Icon Extra
10 Mar 2023
Where is it? I tried looking in the store? Is it just for people who have pre ordered?
yes unless you preorder or get a code, you'll have to download it tomorrow.

They were giving away codes earlier on twitter but I ain't watching their page so I ain't gonna catch em.

• thisistheway
Reactions: Kokoloko