PlayStation Plus users will get early access to Concords beta starting tommorow

Neversummer

Veteran
27 Jun 2023
My guess is they'll have to take this F2P and try to monetize the game in a different way, but even that might not help at this point.
If they wanted to make the game F2P it’s to late now. Concord been slandered as a solely 5v5 pvp hero shooter for $40 while other pvp games are F2P.

Making it F2P now will further make it seem like no one cares or is buying the game & further piss of people who did put money into it & having to cancel there pre orders. Not to mention that people already label concord as a $40 game.

This game deserves to bomb. From the clear agenda driven elements to PS making it $40 to further entrench PS console user into PS+ while PC players don’t need PS+. Hopefully PS & firewalk learn to never pull some shit like this again. Make a great pvp game w heroic/iconic characters design players would invest into not being inclusive just for the sake & having ugly as shit character design just for diversity. The only games PS should be charging $40 is PVE games. All PS PVP game should be F2P the only case a PVP PS game should cost money is if it’s something like PS allstars or a multiplayer centric game using Sony/PS characters in a sandbox party style game even then it should be F2P & monetize through skins/cosmetics & battlepasses

Reactions: Would_you_kindly

Neversummer

Veteran
27 Jun 2023
Outside FPS any other genre PS explore in live service should be focusing on PS console & mobile devices.

Danja

Veteran
Icon Extra
10 Mar 2023
😂😂😂 @Danja1187 must be a Concord developer the way he's spazzing out at everyone who thinks the designs are ugly 😂 Like damn bruh we can't have our own opinions?? Just mindlessly consume or STFU? 😳
Let me call you bluff for the LoLz... Link me to these comments of me spazzing out at "everyone who thinks the designs are ugly"...

Seeing that you won't be able to and you'll come back with your "why you mad? Because I destroyed you yet again " 🤣🤣🤣

I have literally stayed away from commenting on these characters. Only called out a thread today about making the same useless thread about the designs and replied to that guy who quoted where I simply posted a new gameplay trailer ... And he was the one complaining about the designs.

You are full of IT

Dick Jones

Corporate Dick
Icon Extra
5 Jul 2022
Outside FPS any other genre PS explore in live service should be focusing on PS console & mobile devices.
I'd disagree. You need bodies at the early stage. Live service games should be Day 1 with PC so the lobbies don't die early before the game gets a chance. Offline games are a different kettle of fish.

Danja

Veteran
Icon Extra
10 Mar 2023
Crazy how even the beta was gonna be dead :ROFLMAO:

I loved Destiny/halo pvp so this game looks great to me
Yeah the gameplay looks really good I must say. The trailer definitely the best showing of the game so far. That's how they should have debuted it.

• they're_right_you_know
Reactions: Dick Jones

Dick Jones

Corporate Dick
Icon Extra
5 Jul 2022
Let me call you bluff for the LoLz... Link me to these comments of me spazzing out at "everyone who thinks the designs are ugly"...

Seeing that you won't be able to and you'll come back with your "why you mad? Because I destroyed you yet again " 🤣🤣🤣

I have literally stayed away from commenting on these characters. Only called out a thread today about making the same useless thread about the designs and replied to that guy who quoted where I simply posted a new gameplay trailer ... And he was the one complaining about the designs.

You are full of IT
That poster never realised the only person who agreed with him 100% is a troll. After the fact he never copped that he might be the problem

Neversummer

Veteran
27 Jun 2023
I know this is just how it goes with releasing any game but I have to imagine the devs are a bit on edge after seeing reactions. Hopefully the game does well
Idk how they could be shock. Literally look at there hero design is it really shocking the feedback they received? Plus the added pronouns?

1 thing for sure if I was Herman & Jim wanted to buy firewalk because of the talent one quick look at the characters is all I would’ve needed to tell Jim nah skip on this. Sure firewalk has talent & the gameplay itself don’t look bad it looks like it will feel good to play but for pvp games especially hero shooters it’s hero design> gameplay> theme/esthetic> F2P or premium > layer of progression/rank mode.

There is almost certainly gonna be layoff at firewalk. Unless this game gets 90 metacritic & Sony pays big streamer to stream the game I still don’t see the game being successful I actually think the game will get meme tf out on twitter by the agenda & ugly character design.

Danja

Veteran
Icon Extra
10 Mar 2023
That poster never realised the only person who agreed with him 100% is a troll. After the fact he never copped that he might be the problem
It's the irony of it all. He's in here trying to gaslight and create a narrative all because everyone isn't mad about a game they don't have to support but can still try for free lol. But apparently we are the ones telling everyone to STFU about it. When we can't even discuss the game in peace 💀

Last edited:
  • Informative
Reactions: Dick Jones

JAHGamer

Banned
8 May 2023

You are full of IT

I am able to....here are 2 prime examples, soon as someone says they don't like the design, you instantly pounce on them within 1-2 minutes trying to silence them 😂 Why are people not entitled to their opinions?? A normal response is just "It's ok if you don't like them, I think they're fine", instead you spaz out and try to police us 😒 You must be on someones payroll
Tell us something we haven't heard for the 1836294292+382889th time
Can you come up with something else, quickly 😴

Danja

Veteran
Icon Extra
10 Mar 2023
I am able to....here are 2 prime examples, soon as someone says they don't like the design, you instantly pounce on them within 1-2 minutes trying to silence them 😂 Why are people not entitled to their opinions?? A normal response is just "It's ok if you don't like them, I think they're fine", instead you spaz out and try to police us 😒 You must be on someones payroll
So you list the two comments I already mentioned in my comment when replying to you? WOW, job well done, you sure proved your point right there 🤣.

Let's ignore the fact it was someone who replied to my comment where I posted a gameplay trailer and they decided to complain about the character designs....but hey, the struggle has been real with you since yesterday and I guess you're try to find new ways to further embarrass yourself every time you try to come at me.

Why would I give that poster a normal response? He's been bitching and moaning about the same shit all over the thread and about this game since day one... Not you suddenly being a man of decorum, when you love to take jabs at people over the most basic shit.... 🤣🤣🤣

Only pay roll I'm on, is the one that pays my bills.

voke

Veteran
10 Jan 2023
So you list the two comments I already mentioned in my comment when replying to you? WOW, job well done, you sure proved your point right there 🤣.

Let's ignore the fact it was someone who replied to my comment where I posted a gameplay trailer and they decided to complain about the character designs....but hey, the struggle has been real with you since yesterday and I guess you're try to find new ways to further embarrass yourself every time you try to come at me.

Why would I give that poster a normal response? He's been bitching and moaning about the same shit all over the thread and about this game since day one... Not you suddenly being a man of decorum, when you love to take jabs at people over the most basic shit.... 🤣🤣🤣

Only pay roll I'm on, is the one that pays my bills.
Why are you arguing with the guy who believes he could sell 200 million Xbox consoles in one generation? He's gone full delulu, textbook example of armchair analyst

He's a console warrior so broken that he must always be right no matter what, and he genuinely believes he is owning you in the process :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: Danja

Danja

Veteran
Icon Extra
10 Mar 2023
Why are you arguing with the guy who believes he could sell 200 million Xbox consoles in one generation? He's gone full delulu, textbook example of armchair analyst

He's a console warrior so broken that he must always be right no matter what, and he genuinely believes he is owning you in the process :ROFLMAO:
Just to watch him tangle himself in a web while deluding himself into thinking he's winning an imaginary argument

• haha
Reactions: voke

Neversummer

Veteran
27 Jun 2023
You can literally hear HER voice in the trialer if you had watched it...

Won't be engaging with you about character designs... Again... Don't care
Is she a SHE or is that hero pronouns He/Him or undecided?

She can sound like a girl but not be a girl. This game has pronouns & is pushing diversity so I don’t want to be wrong & miss characterize the hero.

Danja

Veteran
Icon Extra
10 Mar 2023
If any wants to party up this weekend, add my PSN at VOKETWO
I should be able to play tomorrow but I doubt I'll be able to play the rest of weekend as I'll hanging with friends but I'll add you.

Reactions: voke