10 Mar 2023
😂😂 you got exposed son, now run along

Kei Kamara Kiss GIF by Major League Soccer
Take your mental health seriously people don't end up like this man,

Dick Jones

Corporate Dick
Icon Extra
5 Jul 2022
Nah, you lack the mental capacity to see that most of what he was saying had truth to it, which you guys clearly hate. But yeah, I'm sure he's a troll to you corporate slaves 😂 anyone that dares criticize precious Sony is a troll and an idiot.
I said I'd rather a person who played the game say it's shit than a shit poster in the thread with no knowledge. You obviously don't understand constructive criticism. It's not the same as shit posting. I pity you. I'd hate to be as dense as you.

Muddasar

Veteran
22 Jun 2022
There is a serious amount of bitching about a game they never played. Those who have played it, enjoyed it. We'll find out soon enough if it is as bad as some here pray it is.

They are just bitter because Sony isn’t making their type of games.

Going as far as hoping they fail.

Well maybe if you bought them they would continue making them.

Nhomnhom

Banned
25 Mar 2023

Lmao, what games should people have bought more of? Sony is on a multiple generations run of single player game hits, they are the ones that decided to make less and less of them, the public still showed up all along, even stuff seen as less successful like Days Gone still sold really well.

voke

Veteran
10 Jan 2023

Imagine stating that you would be mad if a game that doesn’t appeal to you is successful? Pretty far fetched to think everything has to be catered towards you.

Muddasar

Veteran
22 Jun 2022
Lmao, what games should people have bought more of? Sony is on a multiple generations run of single player game hits, they are the ones that decided to make less and less of them.

Well they would make more if they sold well.

Not rocket science.

Reactions: ethomaz

JAHGamer

Banned
8 May 2023
Lmao, what games should people have bought more of? Sony is on a multiple generations run of single player game hits, they are the ones that decided to make less and less of them, the public still showed up all along, even stuff seen as less successful like Days Gone still sold really well.
that's the new excuse they use to completely absolve Sony 😂 because you know they can never do anything wrong. Meanwhile Nintendo is still making new games of series that only sell "only" 2-5 million. These guys are happy to get less good games and more junk like Concord

Reactions: Nhomnhom

Nhomnhom

Banned
25 Mar 2023
Well they would make more if they sold well.

Not rocket science.
Good luck selling GaaS then. Let's see how the likes of Concord will do. :ROFLMAO:

Who caras anyway, what used to set Sony apart was how good and consistent their single player offerings were. I would be a Bungie or Epic fan if I liked GaaS garbage. Concord is the type of game Xbox fanboys would be blindly hyping up like Bleeding Edge.

• they're_right_you_know
Reactions: JAHGamer

Vertigo

Did you show the Darkness what Light can do?
26 Jun 2022
Maybe Sony should reconsider the demo feature of ps plus premium and in fact put that into the basic tier.

AllBizness

Veteran
22 Jul 2023
Crazy how Jim & Herman bought this studio with no cadence. Outside the talent this game in general doesn’t look good or special. There’s other games from smaller studio that looks significantly better like fragpunk etc & fragpunk isn’t even coming out on PS at launch only on Xbox & PC
Microsoft bought Xbox console exclusivity

mibu no ookami

Veteran
21 Feb 2024
Maybe Sony should reconsider the demo feature of ps plus premium and in fact put that into the basic tier.

The PS tiers never really made sense to begin with. I cancelled my PS+ Premium subscription after they raised the prices but I'm stacked for like another year or two. I'll switch to Essentials when the time comes.

The only thing that would keep me on PS+ Premium would be if they bundled it with Crunchyroll for the same or similar price.